|"You the Nice Cowboy"|
|Season:||The Amazing Race Australia 1|
|Episode No.:||11/12 (011)|
|First Broadcast:||July 25, 2011|
|Previous:||"I Hope We Don't Have to Wear a Crown of Thorns"|
|Next:||"You're Good at Spending Money"|
You the Nice Cowboy is penultimate episode of The Amazing Race Australia 1.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward • ϵ Used the Express Pass• ⊂ Used the U-Turn • ⊃ Recipient of the U-Turn
- This episode marks the first time The Amazing Race Australia visits the country of Sri Lanka.
- The episode had multiple similar tasks from the Sri Lankan legs in The Amazing Race Asia 4.
- Both times teams had to go to Gangaramaya Temple first after arriving.
- Teams unlocked treasure chests using important dates from the country's history.
- The sewing task is the same Roadblock in the same location (Trendy Connections Garment Factory in Colombo, Sri Lanka).
- Although the final number specificity were different, the Detour was a choice between Carry It or Count It.
- At a street festival, teams were given a photo of a mask and asked to find the person wearing the same matching mask.