|"You Look Like Peter Pan"|
|Episode Number||11/11 (156)|
|First Broadcast||December 2, 2008|
|Viewership (in millions)||10.50|
|Previous||"You're Gonna Get Me Killed"|
|Next|| "Don't Let a Cheese Hit Me"|
You Look Like Peter Pan is the season finale of The Amazing Race 13.
The order of departure from VDNKh Park are as follows:
Choice A: High and Dry
Teams would have to climb up a tree where they have to balance themselves on a log. They'll then jump off the end to each grab a half of their next clue. If either one fails to grab the clue, they must climb and jump again until they've grabbed it.
All of the teams chose this task.
Choice B: Low and Wet
Teams would have to participate in a logrolling tradition, where they have to make their way on foot on logs floating on a river a distance of 800 feet until they've reached an island to retrieve their next clue.
None of the teams chose this task.
Teams must chose a gameboard, with spaces numbered 1-10, each corresponding to a leg of the race. They are required to remove the covers from the spaces one at a time, in numerical order, to reveal the symbol of a Roadblock, Detour, Route Info, or Pit Stop. They then must search through a field of 150 identical clue boxes, each containing a picture depicting a task or location from the Race. They must pick a picture depicting that specific task or location from that leg and insert the picture into the space on the board, where a green light on top of the space indicated that the picture was the correct one, and absence of a green light indicated they had to try again. Once they've gotten all the correct answers, they must head to the parking lot to find their next clue.
The correct answers are:
- Brazil – Leg 1: o Rei do Pernil (Route Info)
- Brazil – Leg 2: Barraca d Manoel (Detour)
- Bolivia – Leg 3: Los Titanes del Ring (Roadblock)
- New Zealand – Leg 4: Summerhill Recreational Farm (Pit Stop)
- Cambodia – Leg 5: Angkor Wat (Roadblock)
- India – Leg 6: The Ambassador Hotel (Route Info)
- India – Leg 7: Nai Sarak (Detour)
- Kazakhstan – Leg 8: Old Square (Pit Stop)
- Russia – Leg 9: Krutitsy (Route Info)
- Russia – Leg 10: Fallen Monument Park (Roadblock)
Teams must travel on foot to Alder Street and search for a food pod selling Russian food to receive their next clue.
Teams must travel on foot where "the magic is in the hole", the Voodoo Doughnut, to find their next clue.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer in Non-Elimination Leg • Saved from elimination by the Salvage Pass or The Save • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward • ⊂ Used the U-Turn • ⊃ Recipient of the U-Turn
- This episode's title is said by Starr, commenting on Nick performing the zipline.
- Diana Steenbergen at IGN.com (12/08/2008): "Season 13 Finale Recap"
- Jace Lacob at Televisionary (12/08/2008): "High-Flying Moves After a Season of Dramatic Lows on The Amazing Race 13 Season Finale"
|The Amazing Race 13 Episode List|
"Bees Are Much Calmer Than All This!" · "Do You Like American Candy?" · "Did You Push My Sports Bra Off the Ledge?" · "I Wonder If They Like Blondes in New Zealand?" · "Do It Like a Madman" · "Please Hold While I Singe My Skull" · "My Nose Is on Fire" · "I'm Like an Angry Cow" · "That Is Studly" · "You're Gonna Get Me Killed" · "You Look Like Peter Pan"