|"You Have So Many Good Students Here"|
|Season:||The Amazing Race Asia 4|
|Episode No.:||4/11 (041)|
|First Broadcast:||October 14, 2010|
|Previous:||"I Can't Carry My Backpack"|
|Next:||"I Think They're Spoiled and Not Hardworking"|
You Have So Many Good Students Here is the fourth episode of The Amazing Race Asia 4.
|This section of the page is empty. Please contribute to this section by adding content. Please remove this template once improvements are complete.|
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward • > Used the Yield • < Recipient of the Yield• ⊂ Used the U-Turn • ⊃ Recipient of the U-Turn
- This episode contained similar tasks from seasons past.
- This was the first time in The Amazing Race franchise that the head-shaving Fast Forward was offered outside of India.
- The Route Info task of finding the clue through a pile of cell phones was reminiscent of the same task (albeit, it was blu-ray discs) in Leg 5 of The Amazing Race Asia 3.
- The Coconut Course Detour is similar to the Tree Trunks Detour in "It Always Comes Down to Details" from The Amazing Race 6.
- The Language Course Detour was the exact same as the Learn It Detour (with different languages) from Leg 3 in The Amazing Race 12.
|The Amazing Race Asia 4 Episodes|
"Amazing Grace" · "Allan Is Really Good with His Poker Face" · "I Can't Carry My Backpack" · "You Have So Many Good Students Here" · "I Think They're Spoiled and Not Hardworking" · "There's a Bigger Race and It's Called Life" · "I'm the Sheep Whisperer" · "I Was Not Allowed to Shoot the Gun Anymore" · "I Can't Believe We Let Them Step in Front Of Us" · "We Don't Hate Anyone" · "I'm Still in Shock"