|"You Have So Many Good Students Here"|
|Episode Number||4/11 (041)|
|First Broadcast||October 14, 2010|
|Previous||"I Can't Carry My Backpack"|
|Next||"I Think They're Spoiled And Not Hardworking"|
You Have So Many Good Students Here is the fourth episode of The Amazing Race Asia 4.
|This section of the page is empty. Please contribute to this section by adding content. Please remove this template once improvements are complete.|
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer in Non-Elimination Leg • Saved from elimination by the Salvage Pass or The Save • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward• > Used the Yield • < Recipient of the Yield
- This episode contained similar tasks from seasons past.
- This was the first time in The Amazing Race franchise that the head-shaving Fast Forward was offered outside of India.
- The Route Info task of finding the clue through a pile of cell phones was reminiscent of the same task (albeit, it was blu-ray discs) in Leg 5 of The Amazing Race Asia 3.
- The Coconut Course Detour is similar to the Tree Trunks Detour in "It Always Comes Down to Details" from The Amazing Race 6.
- The Language Course Detour was the exact same as the Learn It Detour (with different languages) from Leg 3 in The Amazing Race 12.
|The Amazing Race Asia 4 Episode List|
"Amazing Grace" · "Allan Is Really Good With His Poker Face" · "I Can't Carry My Backpack" · "You Have So Many Good Students Here" · "I Think They're Spoiled And Not Hardworking" · "There's A Bigger Race And It's Called Life" · "I'm The Sheep Whisperer" · "I Was Not Allowed To Shoot The Gun Anymore" · "I Can't Believe We Let Them Step In Front Of Us" · "We Don't Hate Anyone" · "I'm Still In Shock"