|"You're Good at Spending Money"|
|Episode Number||12/12 (012)|
|First Broadcast||August 1, 2011|
|Previous||"You the Nice Cowboy"|
|Next|| "Don't Need More Friends, Always Need More Money"|
You're Good at Spending Money is season finale of The Amazing Race Australia 1.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer in Non-Elimination Leg • Saved from elimination by the Salvage Pass or The Save • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward • ϵ Used the Express Pass• ⊂ Used the U-Turn • ⊃ Recipient of the U-Turn
- This episode marks the first time The Amazing Race Australia visits the country of Singapore.
- This episode contained much same tasks from seasons past.
- The Stair Detour was the Roadblock in the finale of The Amazing Race Asia 4.
- The Route Into task involving palm-reading was similar to the Fast Forward in Leg 7 of The Amazing Race 2.
- The task at the Ferris wheel wore much resemblance to the task that occurred in the penultimate leg of The Amazing Race Asia 1.
- In the first leg in Australia of The Amazing Race 9, a similar find and locate task also took place at the Fremantle Prison.
- The final Roadblock (involving placing the flags of the countries visited in order) was the exact same, as in both finales of The Amazing Race 9 and The Amazing Race Asia 2.