|"Who Wants to Be the Python?"|
The teams wait for Jon's "GO!" signal at the starting line on Signal Hill.
|Episode Number||1/11 (047)|
|First Broadcast||July 4, 2017|
|Previous|| "Second Place Isn't Good Enough"|
|Next||"You've Got to Leave My Hose Alone Dude"|
Who Wants to Be the Python? is the Season Premiere of The Amazing Race Canada 5.
10 teams of two begin The Amazing Race Canada by flying from Canada's Atlantic coast in St. John's to the Pacific coast in Vancouver.
St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer in Non-Elimination Leg • Saved from elimination by the Salvage Pass or The Save • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward• ϵ Used the Express Pass
• ⊂ User of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⊃ Recipient of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⋐ User of the second Double U-Turn slot • ⋑ Recipient of the second Double U-Turn slot • ~ Team that lost the Double Battle and received a penalty
- The first premiere that The Amazing Race Canada had both a Roadblock and a Detour.
- This episode's title is said by Kenneth at the Paddle Detour.
- Greg David at TV, eh? (07/04/2017): "Amazing Race Canada Sprints Into Season 5"
- Jessica Liese & Dan Heaton at RHAP (07/08/2017): "Season 5, Episode 1 Recap Podcast"
|The Amazing Race Canada 5 Episode List|
"Who Wants to Be the Python?" · "You've Got to Leave My Hose Alone Dude" · "It's Like Ducks In the Forest" · "This Is a Butt Workout" · "This Is a Real Cat and Mouse Chase" · "We Just Saw Johnny Mustard" · "Break Time For Korey" · "Can I See Your Kuna?" · · ·