|"Who's Ready to Let It All Hang Out?"|
The teams at the Starting Line.
|Episode Number||1/12 (035)|
|First Broadcast||June 28, 2016|
|Previous|| "Here's to You, Canada...Cheers"|
|Next||"Deal Guys? Deal! Deal!"|
Who's Ready to Let It All Hang Out? is the season premiere of The Amazing Race Canada 4.
Ten teams begin the race from Frame Lake in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories and travel by plane to Edmonton, Alberta and then by train to the mountain town of Jasper, Alberta.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer in Non-Elimination Leg • Saved from elimination by the Salvage Pass or The Save • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward• ϵ Used the Express Pass
• ⊂ User of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⊃ Recipient of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⋐ User of the second Double U-Turn slot • ⋑ Recipient of the second Double U-Turn slot • ~ Team that lost the Double Battle and received a penalty
- This episode's title refers to the first Roadblock in this leg
- Due to rain, the first Roadblock was deemed unsafe to complete with the remaining teams having to wait out an undetermined amount of time to travel to the next route marker
- Greg David at TV, eh? (06/28/2016): "Bad Moves and Bad Weather on The Amazing Race Canada"
- Fitzhugh.ca (06/29/2016): "Amazing Race Canada shines spotlight on Jasper"
- Jessa Carter at cartermatt.com (06/30/2016): "The Amazing Race Canada 4 premiere review: The problem with penalties"
- Sue's Reality Canada (06/30/2016): "The Amazing Race Canada 4 Premiere: Who's Ready to Crap Their Pants?"
|The Amazing Race Canada 4 Episode List|
"Who's Ready to Let It All Hang Out?" · "Deal Guys? Deal! Deal!" · "Toads! Are You Kidding Me?" · "Shine Your Light" · "The Little Blind Tugboat That Could" · "Am I Actually Operating the Plane?" · "I Could Be Prime Minister" · "The Amazing Race Canada: Top 20 Moments" · "I Just Wanna Win" · "For Those About to Rock" · "We're Doing It Wrong! We're In Big Trouble" · "Second Place Isn't Good Enough"