|"We're Going to Victory Lane"|
|Season:||The Amazing Race 29|
|Episode No.:||12/12 (342)|
|First Broadcast:||June 1, 2017|
|Previous:||"As Easy as Stacking Cups"|
|Next:|| "You're a Champion, Prove It"|
We're Going to Victory Lane is the season finale of The Amazing Race 29.
The order of departure from Some Gavit are as follows:
None of the team's departure times were shown.
Teams will have to join a racing team. While one teammate takes the wheel, the other must join the pit crew and change a tire in under 40 seconds. Once the teammate has successfully changed a tire, one at a time, the driving teammate must clock one lap around the track in under 48 seconds to receive their next clue.
Teams must travel by taxi to Monroe Street Station and find a city worker to receive their next clue.
Teams must solve three riddles, which will lead them to three locations: the Chicago Water Tower, Buckingham Fountain, and the Wabash Avenue Bridge. At each of the locations, they will receive a postcard with part of their next destination, City Hall Rooftop.
Teams must travel to City Hall Rooftop, where they will need to find the garden. In the garden, they will need to exchange the three postcards to a beekeeper for their next clue.
Teams must travel by taxi to Wrigleyville Dogs to find their next clue.
Teams must make and deliver ten Chicago-style hotdogs them to Wrigley Rooftops, overlooking Wrigley Field. After delivering their hotdogs, Ernie & Cindy (winners of The Amazing Race 19), will hand them tickets to enter Wrigley Field, which contains their next clue.
Teams must enter Wrigley Field to find their next clue.
Teams while one teammate is communicating via radio from the press box, the other teammate will have to enter Wrigley Field's hand-turned scoreboard, where the names of cities they previously visited are located. Their partner on the radio will have to communicate where each city is on the scoreboard, while the one in the scoreboard places their placement of the leg when they visited that particular city. Once they have their placements correct, they will need to solve an equation, which will direct them to one of the aisles where they will find their next clue.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer on a Non-Elimination Leg • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward • ϵ Used the Express Pass• ⊂ User of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⊃ Recipient of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⋐ User of the second Double U-Turn slot • ⋑ Recipient of the second Double U-Turn slot
- This is the first episode of the US version in fourteen years to air in the month of June since "You Are Just Deliberately Trying to Make Us Lose!" from The Amazing Race 4.
- The episode title was said by Scott's race car instructor.
- This marks the first time neither a Detour or Roadblock appear on a leg.
- According to Brooke, she and Scott finished 35 minutes ahead at the Finish Line of Tara & Joey who finished 45 minutes before London & Logan.
- Tracy Swartz at Chicago Tribune (05/31/2017): "Watch TAR finalists tackle Wrigley Field challenge"
- Sarah Grossbart at Us Weekly (05/31/2017): "Keoghan Spills on the Finale: It's a Great Finish!"
- Lindsay Macdonald at TV Guide Online (06/01/2017): "Phil Keoghan Breaks Down TAR Finalists"
- Lauren Piester at E! Online (06/01/2017): "TAR Finale: And the Winning Team Is..."
- Lincee Ray at EW.com (06/01/2017): "The final three teams race for the win in Chicago"
- Jessica Liese at Previously.tv (06/01/2017): "TAR Hits The Second City To Crown Its First-Place Finishers"
- Leah C. Salterio at PhilStar Global (06/07/2017): "Incredible' experience for The Amazing Race winners"
|The Amazing Race 29 Episodes|
"We're Coming for You, Phil!" · "Scared Spitless" · "Bucket List Type Stuff" · "Another One Bites the Dust" · "Have Faith in Me, Broski" · "Double U-Turn Ahead" · "Have Fun and Get It Done" · "Good Job, Donkey" · "I Thought We Were Playing It Nice" · "Riding a Bike Is Like Riding a Bike" · "As Easy as Stacking Cups" · "We're Going to Victory Lane"