|Trey & Lexi|
|Members|| Trey Wier|
|Hometown|| Austin, Texas (Trey)|
Dripping Springs, Texas (Lexi)
|Occupation|| Land Consultant/Former College Football Player (Trey)|
Clothing designer (Lexi)
|Roadblock Count|| Trey: 7|
|Countries raced|| |
Trey Wier and Lexi Beerman Wier are a Dating team on The Amazing Race 21.
- Age: 23
- Hometown: Austin, Texas
- Connection to your teammate: Dating
- Current occupation: Land Consultant/Former College Athlete (Played football for the University of Texas)
- Describe what you do: I sell acreage communities in the hill country of Texas.
- Favorite hobbies: Hunting, fishing, sports and cooking.
- 3 words to describe you: Spontaneous, happy and positive.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Graduating from the University of Texas.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself: A physically fit Chris Farley.
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate: Reese Witherspoon
- What scares you most about traveling: Getting lost and left alone.
- What excites you most about traveling: Experiencing new cultures and seeing new things.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Sometimes I am too blunt when I am talking to Lexi. I don't realize that she is not one of my guy friends, but my girlfriend. I need to be better about realizing that she is a woman and need better communication when talking to her.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: She talks too loud on the phone and she never puts things back where they belong.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why: Czech Republic, because my ancestors are from Czechoslovakia.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks): I want to experience different cultures and see how other people live. Lexi and I have lived pretty sheltered lives and I know we both have so much to learn.
- Age: 22
- Hometown: Dripping Springs, Texas
- Connection to your teammate: Dating
- Current occupation: Clothing designer
- Describe what you do: I am the clothing designer and head of sales for ATX Mafia, an Austin-based clothing company. We sell everything from tees, hats and handbags.
- Favorite hobbies: Crafting, dancing, riding wave runners on the lake & going on runs with my pups!
- Three words to describe you: Happy, giving and driven.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Accomplishing my dream since the age of 5 to attend the University of Texas and be a UT Cheerleader.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself: Carrie Underwood
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate: Kevin James from "King of Queens."
- What scares you most about traveling: Getting lost in a foreign country where no one speaks English.
- What excites you most about traveling: Growing closer to Trey and having the experience to travel the world together.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We are both very stubborn and I know this race will give us the opportunity to work on letting some of the stubbornness go.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: He is more stubborn in his ways than me. Also he is the slowest eater ever.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why: Africa – I have always wanted to go there. I would love to experience their culture and spend some time there.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks): Becoming more cultured and having the opportunity to experience a very unique journey with my best friend.
The Amazing Race 21
|Trey & Lexi's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → China||No Detour||Trey||9 of 11|||
|2||2||China → Indonesia||Ice-by-the-Pound / Fish-by-the-Barrel||Lexi||2 of 10|
|3||3||Indonesia||Lion's Head / Egg Head||Lexi||2 of 9|
|4||4||Indonesia → Bangladesh||Pound the Metal / Pound the Cotton||Trey||7 of 8|
|5||5||Bangladesh||Straw Dogs / Bamboo Jungle||Trey||5 of 7|
|6||6||Bangladesh → Turkey||Simit / Scrub It||Lexi||1 of 7|
|7||7||Turkey → Russia||Alphabetized / Synchronized||Trey||1 of 6|
|8||8||Russia||Movers / Shakers||Lexi||2 of 6|
|9||9||Russia → The Netherlands||Back in Time / Organ to Grind||Trey||3 of 5⋐|||
|10||10||The Netherlands → Spain||Spin It / Bull It||Trey||1 of 4|
|11||11||Spain → France||Chow / Plow||Lexi||2 of 4|
|12||France → United States||No Detour||Trey||3 of 3|||
- Shortly after the race, Trey and Lexi got engaged.
- They later married on May 25, 2013.
- Gaby Moran at TexasSports.com (09/30/2012): "Former Longhorns partner up for adventure"
- Elizabeth Kwiatkowski at Reality TV World (12/11/2012): "Exclusive: Trey Wier and Alexis "Lexi" Beerman talk The Amazing Race" Parts 1 & 2
- Joyce Eng at TV Guide Online (12/12/2012): "We Don't Feel Guilty About Splitting the Rockers' Money"
- Elimination Interviews at CBS.com (12/12/2012): "Elimination Interview: Trey and Lexi"
- Daniel Fienberg at HitFix.com (12/12/2012): "Third place team talks about alliances, found money and traveling the world"
- Sheldon Sherman at Yakkity Yaks (12/12/2012): "The Amazing Race: The Yak Chats with Trey and Lexi"
- Gina Scarpa at Reality Wanted (12/13/2012): "The Amazing Race 21: Exclusive Interview with Trey Wier and Lexi Beerman"
- Sheri Block at CTV.ca (12/18/2012): "After dominating the last leg of 'The Amazing Race,' Trey and Lexi frustrated with finishing third"
Social Media Profiles
- Trey & Lexi's Facebook: /TexandLex
- Trey's Facebook: /trey.a.wier
- Lexi's Facebook: /lexi.beerman
- Lexi's Twitter: @lexibeerman
|The Amazing Race 21 Teams|