|"This Is a Butt Workout"|
|Episode Number||4/11 (050)|
|First Broadcast||July 25, 2017|
|Previous||"It's Like Ducks In the Forest"|
|Next||"This Is a Real Cat and Mouse Chase"|
This Is a Butt Workout is the fourth episode of The Amazing Race Canada 5.
7 teams travel from Nelson, British Columbia across the Pacific Ocean to Beijing, China.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer in Non-Elimination Leg • Saved from elimination by the Salvage Pass or The Save • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward• ϵ Used the Express Pass• ⊂ User of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⊃ Recipient of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⋐ User of the second Double U-Turn slot • ⋑ Recipient of the second Double U-Turn slot• ~ Team that lost the Double Battle and received a penalty
- This marks the first time The Amazing Race Canada visits mainland China.
- The title is said by Ebonie while climbing the steps of the Great Wall of China.
- Jim Slotek at Toronto Sun (07/21/2017): "Beijing leg leaves racers wanting more"
- Bill Brioux at Times Colonist (07/25/2017): "Amazing Race Canada goes on the road to China"
- Greg David at TV, eh? (07/26/2017): "Amazing Race Canada Battles Cabs and Heat in China"
- Debra Yeo at Toronto Star (07/26/2017): "Sync or Swim"
|The Amazing Race Canada 5 Episode List|
"Who Wants to Be the Python?" · "You've Got to Leave My Hose Alone Dude" · "It's Like Ducks In the Forest" · "This Is a Butt Workout" · "This Is a Real Cat and Mouse Chase" · "We Just Saw Johnny Mustard" · "Break Time For Korey" · "Can I See Your Kuna?" · "It's Like Finding Waldo In a Bunch of Waldos" · "They're Crawling On You" · "Canada's Coming Together Like a Piece of Cake"