|"The Final Push"|
|Episode Number||11/11 (145)|
|First Broadcast||January 20, 2008|
|Viewership (in millions)||9.75|
|Previous||"Sorry, Guys, I'm Not Happy to See You"|
|Next|| "Bees Are Much Calmer Than All This!"|
The Final Push is the season finale of The Amazing Race 12.
The order of departure from Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall are as follows:
Teams must travel by taxi to Ship Creek Boat Launch to find their next clue.
Choice A: Cut the Cod
Teams must cut through several 50-pound Ling Cod and search for a miniature clue hidden in one of the fish.
Choice B: Grab the Crab
Teams must jump into the hold of a boat swarming with over 500 live crabs. Then, they had to search through the nipping crustaceans for a crab marked with Race colors to receive their next clue.
Only TK & Rachel chose this task.
Teams must travel by ferry to 20-Mile Glacier. Once there, teams must climb to the top of the glacier to find their next clue.
The team member assigned to perform this Roadblock would have to face a field of objects they encountered along the race course. Each team was given fifteen recognizable items from different legs of the Race and had to place the ten specific items that matched two different requirements, it could only be one item in the ten legs of the Race:
- Three items could be animals or animal by-products
- One had to be a U-Turn
- Two had to be items either at or brought to the Pit Stop
- Two had to be items of transportation with wheels, one of which was used at a Detour
- One had to be an item of transportation resembling the shape of a stick
While there were several ways to fulfill either of the requirements, only one correct group of ten items fulfilled both to open the clue box and their next clue.
The Roadblock performers per team are underlined:
Teams must travel by taxi to "Cook's Eye View of a Sleeping Lady", leaving to figure out is at Resolution Park and find the Captain Cook Statue to find their next clue.
Teams must travel to the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts on foot and find the Salmon Hooker Statue to find their next clue.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer in Non-Elimination Leg • Saved from elimination by the Salvage Pass or The Save • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward• ⊂ Used the U-Turn • ⊃ Recipient of the U-Turn
- This episode's title is said by TK.
- This was the first time that the Finish Line was located in Alaska.
- Craig Tomashoff at TV Guide Online (01/18/2008): "The Amazing Race 12 Finale Preview: Who Will Win?"
- Oscar Dahl at BuddyTV (01/20/2008): "The Amazing Race 12: Finale Recap"
- Ladytex at BuddyTV (01/21/2008): "Nice Guys CAN Finish First"
- Christine Sehgers at IGN.com (01/22/2008): "TAR Season 12 Finale Recap"