|This season is currently airing. Be cautious of any spoilers if you watch the show outside the appropriate time zone.|
- Main article: The Amazing Race Norge 2 Teams
The following teams participated in the Race. Placements are listed in finishing order:
|Solfrid & Sveinung||Cohabitants||6th||3rd||3rd||3rd||4th||4th||2nd||2nd||1st||3rd||1st»||0-0|
|Omar & Bilal||Brothers||3rd||7th||2nd||1st||2nd||1st||1st||1st»||2nd||1st||2nd«||0-0|
|Cecilie & Camilla||Friends||7th||5th||4th||4th||3rd||2nd||5th||3rd«||4th||4th||3rd||0-0|
|Julie & Robert||Colleagues||5th||2nd||1st||2nd||1st||3rd||3rd||4th||3rd||2nd||4th||Eliminated 7th||0-0|
|Lill & Stian||Married||1st||8th||6th||6th||7th||5th||4th||5th||5th||Eliminated 6th||0-0|
|Eva & Wenche||Friends||4th||1st||7th||5th||6th||6th||6th||Eliminated 5th||0-0|
|Vinh & Terje||Mates||2nd||4th||5th||7th||5th||7th||Eliminated 4th||0-0|
|Priscila & Lindsy||Best Friends||8th||6th||8th||Eliminated 3rd||0-0|
|Milorad & Dario||Father & Son||9th||9th||Eliminated 2nd||0-0|
|Allan & Ørjan||Teammmates||10th||Eliminated 1st||0-0|
Red = team eliminated.
Orange = non-elimination leg.
Coral = leg number had no mandatory rest period at the Pit Stop and ordered to continue racing.
Purple = team used the Express Pass.
Blue = team who came in last on an elimination leg was saved by the team with the Salvage Pass.
Fuchsia = team used the Salvage Pass to gain a time advantage.
Green ƒ = team won the Fast Forward.
Yellow > = team used Yield • < = team received Yield.
Brown » = team used U-Turn • Brown « = team received U-Turn.
Gold ∪ = team penalized for Automatic U-Turn.
Blue H = team penalized with a Hazard.
Legs and EpisodesEdit
Speed Bump · Hazard · Pit Stop · Non-elimination Leg ·
Air travel · Bus · Ferry · Train · Car · Bicycle
Leg 1 - Episode 1 (Norway → South Africa)Edit
- Starting Line: Maritime Statue, Bygdøy, Oslo, Norway
- Fram Museum, Oslo
- Teams must search for one of ten clues on the Fram, used by the Norwegian explorer Fridtjof Nansen.
- Sentrum - Parking House, Oslo
- Karl Johans gate, Oslo
- Teams must search for a man named Jan Egil and buy a magazine from him which would lead them to their next destination: the Nobel Peace Center.
- Nobel Peace Center, Oslo
- Flight from Oslo Airport, Gardermoen, Oslo to Cape Town International Airport, Cape Town, South Africa
- Before traveling to Cape Town, teams must find a board where they had to put their picture on it in order of arrival before they get their tickets.
- Upon arrival at Cape Town, teams must search for a man named Shiraz, who would give them their next clue depending on the order that they arrived at Gardermoen. Each team left five minutes after the one before them.
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront - Nobel Square, Cape Town
- Teams must take a six-question quiz about South African Nobel Prize winners. When they had the answers correctly, the first letters would make the word "UBUNTU," which is an ethical worldview from Africa that emphasizes community, sharing and generosity. Once they get the right word, they could say it in exchange for their next clue.
- Langa Township - Simons Curio, Cape Town
- Teams must learn a local dance called the "gumball dance" with the satisfaction of the instructor to receive their next clue.
- Short Market Street - Heritage Street, Cape Town
- Castle of Good Hope, Cape Town
- One team member must use a set of keys that would open a room at the Castle of Good Hope before they can proceed to the pitstop.
- Lil Marie & Stian won NOK 15,000 gift certificate from Hotels.com for placing 1st in this leg.
|The Amazing Race Season Index|
US (1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22)