|This Season Article is in need of clean-up. You can help by editing this article so it conforms to the Season Article Format. Please remove this template once cleanup is complete.|
The Amazing Race 7 is the seventh season of the reality television show, The Amazing Race. It premiered on March 1, 2005 and ended on May 10, 2005 on CBS.
- Main article: The Amazing Race 7 Teams
The following teams participated in the Race, with their relationships at the time of filming. Placements are listed in finishing order:
- An * indicates that the contestant appeared on more than one season.
|Uchenna & Joyce*||Married||8th||4th||2nd||3rd||6th||3rd||3rd2||3rd/1stƒ||1st||3rd||3rd||1st||6-5|
|Rob & Amber*||Engaged||3rd||1st||5th1||1st||5th||2nd||1st||1st/3rd||3rd||1st>||2nd||2nd||6-6|
|Ron & Kelly||Former POW/Pageant Queen||10th||2nd||4th||4th||2nd||1st||2nd||2nd/2nd||4th||2nd<||1st||3rd||6-6|
|Meredith & Gretchen||Married/Retired||6th||7th||7th1||7th||7th||5th||5th3||5th/4th||2nd||4th||Eliminated 8th||6-4|
|Lynn & Alex||Boyfriends||5th||5th||1st||5th||4th||4th||4th||4th/5th||Eliminated 7th||4-4|
|Brian & Greg||Brothers||4th||9th||3rd||2nd||3rd||6th||6th||Eliminated 6th||3-3|
|Ray & Deana||Dating On and Off||7th||3rd||6th1||6th||1stƒ||7th||Eliminated 5th||2-2|
|Susan & Patrick||Mother/Son||2nd||8th||8th||8th||Eliminated 4th||1-2|
|Debbie & Bianca||Lifelong Friends||1st||6th||9th||Eliminated 3rd||2-0|
|Megan & Heidi||Roommates||9th||10th||Eliminated 2nd||1-0|
|Ryan & Chuck||Best Friends||11th||Eliminated 1st||0-0|
Red = team eliminated.
Orange = non-elimination leg.
Coral = leg number had no mandatory rest period at the Pit Stop and ordered to continue racing.
Purple = team used the Express Pass.
Blue = team who came in last on an elimination leg was saved by the team with the Salvage Pass.
Fuchsia = team used the Salvage Pass to gain a time advantage.
Green ƒ = team won the Fast Forward.
Yellow > = team used Yield • < = team received Yield.
Brown » = team used U-Turn • Brown « = team received U-Turn.
Gold ∪ = team penalized for Automatic U-Turn.
Blue H = team penalized with a Hazard.
Note 1: Rob, Meredith and Deana decided to forfeit the Roadblock; their teams were all issued 4-hour penalties at the Roadblock site starting from the arrival of the next team.
Note 2: Uchenna & Joyce initially arrived 3rd, but they didn't complete the Roadblock correctly and were forced to finish it. This did not affect their placement.
Note 3: Meredith & Gretchen initially arrived 4th, but they missed their final clue at the end of the Roadblock, Lynn & Alex checked in during that time period, dropping them to 5th.
Note 4: Leg 8 was double-length with two Detours and two Roadblocks shown over two episodes. The placements listed in the first column reflect the order teams arrived at the leg's halfway point. The leg's Fast Forward was offered after the halfway point, and thus permitted Uchenna & Joyce to skip only the second set of challenges. The Yield appeared before the first Roadblock.
The episode titles are:
- "Courteous? This is a Race!" – Megan
- "The Whole Country Hates Me" – Lynn
- "Do You Need Some Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitation?" – Gretchen
- "What A Gaucho You Are!" – Gretchen
- "I've Been Wanting A Face-Lift for A Long Time" – Gretchen
- "Houston, We Have An Elephant" – Uchenna
- "Mow 'Em Down, Like Grass "– Ron
- "We Have A Bad Elephant – Gretchen
- "We Got a Gnome! We Got a Gnome!" – Joyce
- "The Devil Made Me Do It" – Kelly
- "Five Continents, 25 Cities, And More Than 40,000 Miles" – Phil Keoghan
Speed Bump · Hazard · Pit Stop · Non-elimination Leg ·
Air travel · Bus · Ferry · Train · Car · Bicycle
Leg 1 (United States → Peru)Edit
- Long Beach, California, USA (Queen Mary Museum Ship) (Starting Point)
- Los Angeles (Los Angeles International Airport) to Callao, Peru (Jorge Chavez International Airport)
- Lima (Plaza de Armas)
- Ancón (Playa Hermosa) (Overnight Rest)
- Callao (Jorge Chavez International Airport) to Cuzco (Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport)
- Huambutio (Virgen del Carmen Kiosk)
- Huambutio (Gorge)
- Huambutio (Police Station)
- Písac (Marketplace)
- Cuzco (Convento de La Merced)
For the first Detour of the race, teams choose between Rope a Llama or Rope a Basket. In Rope a Llama, teams had to lead llamas to a pen not far off, once they had two llamas in their pen, the herder would give them their next clue. Susan and Patrick, Meredith and Gretchen, Uchenna and Joyce, and Ryan and Chuck completed this option. In Rope a Basket, teams had to put on hats and capes, tie and carry a basket of alfalfa weighing 35 pounds two-thirds of a mile to the store called Tienda Victoria Valdivia, once there teams would receive their next clue. Rob and Amber, Debbie and Bianca, Brian and Greg, Lynn and Alex, Ray and Deana, Ron and Kelly, and Megan and Heidi completed that option.
- Additional tasks
- At the Playa Hermosa in Ancon, Teams must search sand piles for one of three different times for flight tickets to their next destination.
- At the Gorge in Huambutio, Teams had to take a zip line across the gorge, then take another zip line to the bottom.
Leg 2 (Peru → Chile)Edit
- Cuzco (Terminal Terrestre Cusco) to Arequipa (Terminal Terrestre Arequipa)
- Arequipa (Sindicato Unico de Lustradores de Calzado - Shoe Shine Union)
- Arequipa (Rodriguez Ballon International Airport) to Santiago, Chile (Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport)
- Santiago (Cerro San Cristóbal - Virgin Mary statue)
- Santiago (Cerro Santa Lucía - Neptune fountain)
In this Roadblock, that team member had to shine five pairs of shoes on the street for a payment of one PEN per pair, when five were collected, they would return back to the Shop to receive their next clue in exchange for the five sol's. In this Detour, teams choose between Shop or Schlep. In Shop, teams went to Mercado Central (and nearby Mercado Vega Chica) and find the Donde Augusto restaurant where the chef gave them a shopping list. Teams had to buy the five ingredients on the shopping list for the chef. When they have gotten the proper amount of each item for the chef, the chef would hand them their next clue. Uchenna and Joyce, Lynn and Alex, Meredith and Gretchen, Susan and Patrick, and Megan and Heidi completed this option. In Schlep, teams went to Libreria Chilena, received a cart and had to deliver 180 books to Biblioteca del Congreso Nacional from a bookstore. When all 180 books have been delivered and placed on a shelf, teams would be handed their next clue. Rob and Amber, Ron and Kelly, Ray and Deana, Debbie and Bianca, and Brian and Greg completed this option.
Leg 3 (Chile → Argentina)Edit
- Santiago (Paseo Bulnes)
- Santiago Chile (Comodoro Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport) to Mendoza, Argentina (Mendoza Airport)
- (Puente Viejo, "old bridge")
- Mendoza (Camping Suizo)
- Mendoza (Estancia San Isidro)
In this Detour, teams choose between Pedal or Paddle. In Paddle, teams had to white water raft 7 miles down the river. When completed, teams would find their next clue. Lynn and Alex, Rob and Amber, Ron and Kelly, Meredith and Gretchen, Uchenna and Joyce, Ray and Deana, Susan and Patrick, and Debbie and Bianca completed this option. In Pedal, teams had to pedal a bike 7 miles down a railroad track, once they reached the end, teams would find their next clue. Brian and Greg completed this option. In this Roadblock, one team member had to eat four pounds of a traditional Argentinian feast containing cow rib, pork sausage, blood sausage, cow intestine, cow udder, cow kidney and part of a cow's saliva gland. When they finished eating, teams would receive their next clue.
Leg 4 (Argentina)Edit
- Lunlunta (Cabaña La Guatana Cowboy ranch)
- Mendoza City, Argentina (Mendoza Airport) to Buenos Aires, Argentina (Jorge Newberry Airport)
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (Plaza de la Fuerza Aerea - English Clock Tower)
- Buenos Aires (Estación Retiro or Retro Station) to Tiger (Estación Tigre or Tiger Station)
- Tiger (docks at 700 Lavalle)
- Vicente Casares, Buenos Aires, Argentina (The Martina Polo Club)
In this Roadblock, that team member had to go through a traditional cowboy challenge. The team member must ride a horse around a series of barrels and then using a stick, spearing a ring at the end of the course in 40 seconds or nearer. Once successful, teams would receive their next clue. In this Detour, teams choose between Shipwreck or Island. In Shipwreck, teams had to find within a seven square mile area an abandoned ship with only a 30 year old picture as a reference to receive their next clue. Rob and Amber and Brian and Greg completed this option. In Island, teams had to use a map to travel 4 miles to San Antonio River and find an island to find their next clue. Ron and Kelly, Uchenna and Joyce, Lynn and Alex, Ray and Deana, Meredith and Gretchen, and Susan and Patrick completed this option.
Leg 5 (Argentina → South Africa)Edit
- Buenos Aires (Ministro Pistarini International Airport) to Johannesburg, South Africa (Johannesburg International Airport)
- Soweto (Baragwanath Market)
- Soweto (Orlando Children's Home)
- Soweto (Ngakane Street - Soweto Overlook)
In this Fast Forward, teams went to the Orlando Cooling Station and then walked across a suspension bridge 30 feet above the ground, once crossed, that team would win the Fast Forward. Ray and Dean completed this Fast Forward. In this Detour, teams choose between Tunnels or Tribes. In Tunnels, teams went to Wild Caves where teams took to the underground, rappelling down into a cave 45 feet below and traveled through the dark cave where they had to search for their next clue. Brian and Greg, Ron and Kelly, Uchenna and Joyce, and Meredith and Gretchen completed this option. In Tribes, teams went to Lesedi Cultural Village where the tribes Basotho, Ndebele, Pedi, Xhosa and Zulu were represented. Once there, teams had to deliver five items to their respective tribes. Only five of which was the correct item to the corresponding tribe, it was exchanged for a necklace. When they got all five necklaces, they exchanged them for their next clue. Lynn and Alex and Rob and Amber completed this option. In this Roadblock, one team member had to search a marketplace and find the vendors for five items that were later to be delivered to a local children's orphanage to earn their next clue.
Leg 6 (South Africa → Botswana)Edit
- Krugersdorp (Rhino & Lion Game Reserve)
- Johannesburg (Johannesburg International Airport) to Gaborone, Botswana (Sir Seretse Khama International Airport)
- Gaborone (Botswana Railway Gaborone) to Francistown
- Francistown to Gweta
- Gweta (Giant Aardvark)
- Xau Xarra (Cattle Post)
- Makgadikgadi Pans
In this Roadblock, that team member had to do a traditional bushmen hunting activity which is throwing a spear into a swinging bag 20 feet to hit a moving target, once the target has been hit, teams would receive their next clue. In this Detour, teams choose between Water or Food. In Water, teams had to fill 12 ostrich eggs with water from an underground spring using a reed straw, once completed, they had to bury them to the ground before receiving their next clue. Rob and Amber and Brian and Greg completed this option. In Food, teams used a wooden container known as a Kika and 2 sticks to pound corn until it was mashed, then transferred to a basket, once it reached the specified line, the woman supervising them would hand them their next clue. Ron and Kelly, Uchenna and Joyce, Lynn and Alex, Meredith and Gretchen, and Ray and Deana completed this option.
- Additional task
- At the Rhino and Lion Game Reserve, teams must signed one of two departure times for the opening of Game Reserve. Then, teams must feed their lions with their meaty breakfast. When completed teams would receive their next clue.
Leg 7 (Botswana)Edit
- Sankuyo Village (Sankuyo Water Tower) via Maun
- Khwai (Khwai River)
- Khwai (Khwai River Lodge)
In this Detour, teams choose between Milk It or Carry It. In Milk It, teams had to milk goats, enough to fill a 10 ounce cup to a marked line to receive their next clue. Ron and Kelly, Rob and Amber, Meredith and Gretchen, Lynn and Alex, and Brian and Greg completed this option. In Carry It, teams had to transport 3 items 75 yards away on their heads, when teams finished, they would be handed their next clue. Uchenna and Joyce completed this option. In this Roadblock, the team member must drive across a crocodile infested river to marked paths, then they must remove the post and remove two logs in their path that has been knocked down by elephants, at the end of their path, teams would find their next clue.
Leg 8 (Botswana → India)Edit
- Part 1
- Khwai, Botswana (Khwai River Airport) to Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (Amausi International Airport)
- Lucknow (Bara Imambara)
- Lucknow (Kohinoor Steel Emporium)
- Lucknow (Indane Bhushan Gas Service, Aishbagh)
- Superleg Part 2
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (Lucknow Train Station) to Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India (Jodhpur Train Station)
- Jodhpur (Sardar Market)
- Jodhpur (Deora Krishi Farm)
- Jodhpur (Jaswant Thada)
In the first Roadblock, that team member had to search among 600 metal boxes in order to find their next clue. Then in the first Detour, teams choose between Solid or Liquid. In Solid, teams traveled to a coal depot and had to chop up to 175 pounds of coal, load it into the flatbed tricycles and then delivering it to K.K. Jaiswal Charcoal Merchants, once delivered, teams would receive their next clue. No teams completed this option. In Liquid, teams traveled to the Sharma Tea Corner, got a tea cart and searched a 3-story office building for five pre-designated people which were on a list the teams had and had to give them a cup of tea and got a business card in exchange. When they received all five, teams returned the carts to the tea shop, delivered the cards to the owner who would give them their next clue. Rob and Amber, Ron and Kelly, Lynn and Alex, Uchenna and Joyce, and Meredith and Gretchen completed this option.
In the second part of the Superleg, there was a Fast Forward. For this Fast Forward, teams did a traditional Hindu ritual: To shave their heads bald, once all hair on that team's heads have been removed, they would win the Fast Forward. It was taken from Season 5. Uchenna and Joyce completed this Fast Forward.
In the second Detour, teams choose between Trunk or Dunk. In Trunk, teams had to travel to Jodhpur's old city and cart a 600 lb elephant in Khanna Niwas through the streets of Jodhpur when they reached the Shri Kunj Bihari Temple, the temple priest will hand them their next clue. Rob and Amber, Ron and Kelly, Lynn and Alex, and Meredith and Gretchen completed this option. In Dunk, teams made their way to a dying house (in Panna Niwas) and had to dye 25 sheets of fabric in a basket until they found the one with their next clue on it. No teams completed that option. In the second Roadblock, that team member had to complete two laps in a cart driven by a camel, once completed, teams would receive their next clue.
Leg 9 (India → Turkey)Edit
- Jodhpur, India (Jodhpur Airport) to Istanbul, Turkey (Father of the Turks International Airport)
- Istanbul (Hafif Metro) to Ferry Dock then Kiz Kulesi Island
- Istanbul (Kız Kulesi Island)
- Istanbul (Galata Kulesi Tower)
- Istanbul (Rumeli Castle)
- Istanbul (Rumeli Castle, Overlook)
In this Detour, teams choose between Kilos or Columns. In Kilos, teams traveled to the Yeni Cami, a square at the Yeni Mosque, located at the old Jewish quarter of Eminönü. Teams must find a man with a box of scales then had to select one. Teams then had to weigh enough people on the street until they reached a total of 2,500 kilos, once reached, teams must return their scale and show their weights to the man who would give them their next clue. Rob and Amber, Uchenna and Joyce, and Meredith and Gretchen completed this option. In Columns, teams traveled to Birbindirek Cistern, once there, they must enter to find four columns on a grid and then using a map with coordinates, they received numbers found on the columns. Once they find all four, teams used the numbers to unlock a padlocked box which contained their next clue. Ron and Kelly completed this option. In this Roadblock, that team member had to climb a 25 foot ladder up the side of the Castle. Once at the top, team members then climbed to the top of a tower, retrieve a key then rappelled down the side of the Castle. Once at the bottom, that team member then used the key to open the book which contained their next clue to the Pit Stop which is Rumeli Castle Overlook. Once read, the guard opened the gate to allow the other team member to enter the castle.
- Additional task
- At the Kız Kulesi Island, Teams must find one of four Travelocity Roaming Gnomes at the tower, each one has a marking on the bottom of gnome. They must keep the Gnome until they reached the Pit Stop. Teams do not know that the team carrying the Gnome with a plane marking on the bottom would receive a prize.
Leg 10 (Turkey → England)Edit
- Istanbul (Sirkeci Train Station)
- Istanbul (Father of the Turks International Airport) to London, United Kingdom (London Heathrow Airport)
- Westminster, London (Abbey Road)
- Lambeth, London (London Eye)
- Lambeth, London (London Marriott Hotel County Hall)
- Greenwich, London (Millennium Dome - North Greenwich Coach Park)
- Southwark, London (Potters Fields Park)
In this Detour, teams choose between Brawn or Brains. In Brawn, teams had to make their way to Battersea Park where teams had to transport five 160 lb boats from a lake to the storage area 500 yards away, when completed, teams would be handed their next clue. Uchenna and Joyce and Meredith and Gretchen completed this option. In Brains, teams made their way to the London Underground and solved a series of three riddles. First, teams had to find the left luggage in Waterloo station for their first item. Second, they had to find the three naked men statue in Hammersmith tube station and find the second item. Third, they had to find and make their way to the Baker Street tube station named for London's most famous detective, Sherlock Holmes and find the statue outside to receive the third item. Once finished, teams took the mystery items that would eventually lead the teams to 221B Baker Street, the home of legendary fictional detective Sherlock Holmes who would hand them their next clue in exchange for the items. Rob and Amber and Ron and Kelly completed this option. In this Roadblock, that team member had to drive a Double Decker bus through a marked course without hitting any cones. If they hit a cone, the bus driver would reset the bus back to the beginning of the course and had to start again. At the end of the course, the team member had to park the bus in the designated parking area to receive their next clue.
- Additional tasks
- At the Sirkeci Train Station, teams had to walk through a group of whirling dervishes to find their next clue.
- At the London Eye, teams must scan the city to try to find a Race flag attached to the London Marriott Hotel County Hall where their next clue is located.
Leg 11 (England → Jamaica)Edit
- London, United Kingdom (London Heathrow Airport) to Kingston, Jamaica (Norman Manley International Airport)
- Port Antonio (Frenchman's Cove
- Port Antonio (Grant's Level High)
- Montego Bay (Round Hill)
In this Roadblock, that team member did the limbo to earn their departure time from Frenchman's Cove; the lower they could do it, the earlier teams would depart the next morning, after eight attempts at the limbo, teams would receive their next clue instructing them to spend the night and then depart at the time they earned doing the limbo. In this Detour, teams choose between Raft It or Build It. In Raft It teams traveled 8 miles up the Rio Grande on Bamboo rafts with only a pole to steer, once at the end, teams would find their next clue. No teams completed this option. In Build It, teams had to build bamboo rafts using the tools provided. When the raft was deemed completed by their supervisor, teams then sailed across the river to find their next clue on top of a hill, then had to sail them back across the river. Rob and Amber, Uchenna and Joyce, and Ron and Kelly completed this option.
Leg 12 (Jamaica → United States)Edit
- Lucea (Cool Breeze House Onion Shack)
- Lucea (3 Dives Jerk Shack)
- Montego Bay (Rose Hall Great House Resort)
- Montego Bay (Sangster International Airport) to San Juan, Puerto Rico, USA (Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport)
- San Juan (Castillo de San Felipe del Morro Fort)
- Aguadilla (Abandoned Sugar Refinery)
- San Juan (Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport) to Miami, Florida (Miami International Airport)
- Miami (Rickenbacker Causeway)
- Miami (Little Havana – El Rey de los Habanos or The King of the Havanas)
- Fort Lauderdale (Bonnet House)
In this Detour, teams choose between Tee It Up or Pony Up. In Tee It Up, teams had to dress in proper golfing attire, then went out to the driving range and had to hit a golfball into a 16 foot area 140 yards away. When one of the team members' puts a ball on the green, teams would receive their next clue. Ron and Kelly, Rob and Amber, and Uchenna and Joyce completed this option. In Pony Up, teams had to ride a horse into the ocean then hang onto its tail as it goes around buoys, when the horse has finished its course, teams would receive their next clue. No teams completed this option. In the final Roadblock of the race, that team member had to dive off a 30 foot bridge then swim 90 yards to a buoy, where they would find their next clue. After obtaining the clue, they went to the waiting boats that returned them to shore.
- Additional task
- At the Cool Breeze House Onion Shack, teams picked up a sack of fifty onions, then traveled to Three Dives Jerk Shack to chop the 50 onions, when it was to the satisfaction of the owner, the owner would hand them their next clue.
- At Little Havana, teams had to find "The King of the Havanas." They had to figure out their destination by its Spanish name: "El Rey de los Habanos", a cigar shop, to find their final clue.
- Brian & Greg overcoming a car accident and beating Ray & Deana in a footrace to the pit stop.
- Debbie & Bianca going two hours in the wrong direction.
- Gretchen gashing her head at the Detour in Leg 5.
- Brian & Greg flipping over their car in Leg 6.
- Lynn & Alex's cab driver drove them to the wrong palace in search of the pit stop in Leg 8.
- Uchenna & Joyce
- Highest finish by a male/female team, 1st Place (tied with Flo & Zach, Chip & Kim, Freddy & Kendra, Linz Family, Eric & Danielle, TK & Rachel, Nick & Starr, Tammy & Victor, Meghan & Cheyne, Tamara & Matías, and Charlie & Rachel).
- Highest finish by a team with an age average of over 40, 1st place (tied with Chip & Kim).
- Rob & Amber
- First team to represent Survivor
- Lowest average placing male/female team who came in 2nd with four legs won in a season, 2.42
- Been on most reality shows than any other team (Survivor The Australian Outback, Survivor Marquesas, Survivor All-Stars, The Amazing Race 7, The Amazing Race All-Stars, Rob & Amber: Against All Odds, Tontine, Survivor Heroes vs. Villains, Reality Obsessed, Survivor Redemption Island).
- Ron & Kelly
- Meredith & Gretchen
- Oldest team ever, 67.5 (tied with Don & Mary Jean).
- Oldest couple in love, 67.5 (tied with Don & Mary Jean).
- Oldest team to reach the final four, 67.5
- Lowest average placing team who came in 4th, 5.4
- Oldest team to finish in 4th place, 67.5
- Oldest team to finish in 4th place without winning any leg, 67.5
- Oldest couple in love, 67.5 (tied with Don & Mary Jean).
- Oldest team to make it past 10 legs, 67.5
- Oldest team to be the 8th team to be eliminated, 67.5
- Oldest team to be the 8th team to be eliminated without winning any leg, 67.5
- Lowest average placing team who were the 8th team to be eliminated, 5.4
- Lowest average placing team who were the 8th team to be eliminated without winning any legs, 5.4
- Oldest team who did not earn a spot in the final three, 67.5 (tied with Don & Mary Jean).
- Highest finish by a team with an age average of over 60, 4th place.
- Lynn & Alex
- Youngest gay team, 26.
- Youngest male team to be the 7th team to be eliminated, 26.
- Brian & Greg
- Youngest male team to finish in 6th place, 25.5
- Highest average placing male team who came in 6th without winning any leg, 4.71
- Youngest male team to be the 6th team to be eliminated, 25.5 (tied with Ethan & Khairie).
- Youngest male team to be the 6th team to be eliminated without winning any leg, 25.5
- Highest average placing male team who were the 6th team to be eliminated without winning any leg, 4.71
- Youngest team to finish in 6th place without winning any leg, 25.5
- Ray & Deana
- Largest age gap between the teammates for any couple in love, 17 years apart.
- One of only three male/female teams who won a leg and be the 5th team to be eliminated.
- Oldest male/female team to win a leg and come in 7th, 35.5
- Susan & Patrick
- First mother/son team.
- Oldest mother/son team, 40.
- Lowest average placing mother/son team, 6.5
- Only mother/son team to never win a leg.
- Debbie & Bianca
- One of only two female teams who won a leg and come in 9th.
- One of only five teams to win a leg and be the 3rd team to be eliminated.
- Megan & Heidi
- Ryan & Chuck
- Click here for this season's Greeters
|The Amazing Race Season Index|
US (1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22)