|This Season Article is in need of clean-up. You can help by editing this article so it conforms to the Season Article Format. Please remove this template once cleanup is complete.|
The Amazing Race 6 is the sixth season of the reality television show, The Amazing Race. It premiered on November 16, 2004 and ended on February 5, 2005 on CBS.
- Main article: The Amazing Race 6 Teams
The following teams participated in the Race, with their relationships at the time of filming. Placements are listed in finishing order:
- An * indicates that the contestant appeared on more than one season.
|Freddy & Kendra||Engaged Models||4th||8th1||6th||5th||1st||1st/6th||2nd||4th<||3rd||2nd>||2nd||1st||6-6|
|Kris & Jon||Dating Long-Distance||2nd||1st||2nd||1st||4th||5th/2nd||4th||3rd||1st||3rd||1st||2nd||6-6|
|Adam & Rebecca||Formerly Dating||7th||6th||5th||6th||6th||6th/5th||1stƒ||5th>||4th||4th<||3rd||3rd||6-5|
|Hayden & Aaron||Dating Actors||1st||4th||1st||4th||3rd||4th/4th||6th||1st||2nd||1st||4th5||Eliminated 8th||5-6|
|Lori & Bolo||Married Pro Wrestlers||6th||5th||7th||3rd||7th||7th/1stƒ||3rd||2nd||5th||Eliminated 7th||5-3|
|Jonathan & Victoria||Married Entrepreneurs||5th||2nd||4th||2nd||2nd||3rd/3rd||5th||6th||Eliminated 6th||4-4|
|Gus & Hera||Father/Daughter||10th||3rd||3rd||7th||5th||2nd/7th||Eliminated 5th||3-3|
|Don & Mary Jean||Grandparents||9th||7th2||8th||8th||8th||Eliminated 4th||2-2|
|Lena & Kristy||Sisters||3rd||9th||9th3||Eliminated 3rd||1-1|
|Meredith & Maria||Best Friends||8th||10th||Eliminated 2nd||0-1|
|Avi & Joe||High School Buddies||11th||Eliminated 1st||0-0|
Red = team eliminated.
Orange = non-elimination leg.
Coral = leg number had no mandatory rest period at the Pit Stop and ordered to continue racing.
Purple = team used the Express Pass.
Blue = team who came in last on an elimination leg was saved by the team with the Salvage Pass.
Fuchsia = team used the Salvage Pass to gain a time advantage.
Green ƒ = team won the Fast Forward.
Yellow > = team used Yield • < = team received Yield.
Brown » = team used U-Turn • Brown « = team received U-Turn.
Gold ∪ = team penalized for Automatic U-Turn.
Blue H = team penalized with a Hazard.
Note 1: Freddy & Kendra initially arrived 6th, but they were issued a 30-minute penalty for taking an extra clue after the Viking ship task, stated to take only one clue from the cluebox per each team. Adam & Rebecca and Don & Mary Jean checked in during their penalty time, dropping them to 8th.
Note 2: Don & Mary Jean had arrived in 7th place in Leg 2, but they mistakenly drove the car that belonged to Adam & Rebecca. They left in 8th place at the beginning of Leg 3 after they were issued a 30-minute penalty, while Freddy & Kendra now departed in 7th place.
Note 3: Lena & Kristy failed to complete the Roadblock in Leg 3. After more than 2 hours passed since the last team checked in at the mat and over 10 hours of searching, Phil came out to the Roadblock location and eliminated them.
Note 4: Leg 6 was double-length, with two Detours and two Roadblocks, shown over two episodes. The placements listed in the first column reflect the order teams arrived at the leg's halfway point. The leg's Fast Forward was offered after the halfway mark, and thus permitted Lori & Bolo to skip only the second set of challenges.
Note 5: Hayden & Aaron initially arrived 3rd, just ahead of Adam & Rebecca, but were issued a 4-hour penalty for quitting the Roadblock. Both Rebecca and Hayden almost had to quit the Roadblock because the last gondola down the mountain was about to leave; however, at the time Rebecca opened her lock and successfully completed the Roadblock, they checked in during the penalty time, thereby dropping Hayden & Aaron to last place; which resulted in their elimination.
The episode titles are:
- "The Game's Afoot" – Gus
- "I'm Not His Wife, He Doesn't Need to Scream At Me" – Meredith
- "Counting Bears Is Not Rocket Science" – Don
- "What If It Isn't Sanitary" – Kendra
- "Quit Following Us" – Jonathan
- "They Should Probably Have Some Counseling" – Kris
- "Phil Is A Choo-Choo Charlie" (recap) – Kristy
- "One of You, I'm Gonna Break in Half" – Freddy
- "Tell My Mom I Love Her" – Adam
- "Are There Instructions on Donkey Handling?" – Rebecca
- "It Always Comes Down to Details" – Kris
- "You Deal With This Before I Hyperventilate" – Hayden
- "4 Continents, 24 Cities, 40,000 Miles" – Phil Keoghan
- When Johnathan was a douche and made Victoria carry his bag which ultimately caused them to lose to Freddy and Kendra.
Speed Bump · Hazard · Pit Stop · Non-elimination Leg ·
Air travel · Bus · Ferry · Train · Car · Bicycle
Leg 1 (United States → Iceland)Edit
- Chicago, Illinois, USA (Buckingham Fountain) (Starting Line)
- Chicago, Illinois (O'Hare International Airport) to Keflavík, Iceland (Keflavík International Airport)
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Vatnajökull (Overnight rest)
- Jökulsárlón (Glacier Ice Beach)
- Grindavík (Blue Lagoon)
The first Detour of this season was Ice Climb or Ice Search. In Ice Climb, teams traveled 35 miles to a bay and used special gear to trek across the glacier and climb the face of a steep ice wall. Lori and Bolo, Hayden and Aaron, Lena and Kristy, Kris and Jon, Freddy and Kendra, Adam and Rebecca, Don and Mary Jean, and Meredith and Maria completed this option. In Ice Search, teams had travel to a short distance and find a glacial lagoon, then choose a boat and a driver and search the 7 mile lagoon among thousands of icebergs for a buoy containing their next clue. Jonathan and Victoria, Avi and Joe, and Gus and Hera completed this option.
- Additional task
- In Vatnajökull, teams signed up for a shuttle 10 miles to Glacier's Edge for their next clue. Upon arriving at Glacier's Edge, teams chose a marked snowmobile and drove two and a half miles across the glacier to a camp. Once there, teams had to search a tent for shuttle departure times for the next morning.
Leg 2 (Iceland → Norway)Edit
- Keflavík (Keflavík International Airport) to Oslo, Norway (Oslo Airport, Gardermoen)
- Holmenkollen district, Oslo (Holmenkollen ski jump)
- Brandbu (Viking Village) (Overnight Rest)
- Hønefoss (Train Station) to Voss (Train Station)
- Voss (Bridge)
- Voss (Nesheimstunet Farm)
The Roadblock required one team member to climb to the top of Holmenkollen Ski Jump, then ride a zipline 1000 feet to the bottom in order to receive their next clue. Kristy, Jon, Bolo, Adam, Hera, Kendra, Jonathan, Don, Aaron, and Maria performed this Roadblock. The Detour required teams to choose between Endurance or Accuracy. In Endurance, teams had to roller ski downhill on a 1.75 mile course. Lena and Kristy, Lori and Bolo, Hayden and Aaron, and Adam and Rebecca completed this option. In Accuracy, teams had to successfully complete three games traditionally played by the Vikings. First, they had to throw sticks to knock over a circle of eight logs called kubbs before knocking over the king in the center. After knocking over the king, one team member had to throw an axe into a tree trunk target and make it stick. Once the axe stuck, the other team member had to shoot an arrow into a target 30 feet away to get their next clue. Gus and Hera, Kris and Jon, Jonathan and Victoria, Don and Mary Jean, Freddy and Kendra, and Meredith and Maria completed this option.
- Additional task
- At the Viking Village, teams split themselves into two groups of five teams and rowed across a fjord to their next clue.
Leg 3 (Norway → Sweden)Edit
- Voss (Train Station) to Oslo (Oslo Central Station)
- Oslo (Oslo Central Station) to Stockholm, Sweden (Bus Station)
- Stockholm (Nordic Sea Hotel)
- Stockholm (World's Largest IKEA)
- Stockholm (Stockholm Central Station) to Häggvik, Sollentuna Municipality (Häggvik Station)
- Upplands Väsby (Bögs Gård Farm)
The Detour for Leg 3 was a choice between Count It or Build It. In Count It, teams had to count the number of pots, pans, and stuffed animals in three large bins. If they gave the correct number (2,304) to the supervisor, he would give them their clue; otherwise, they had to count again. Lena and Kristy, Freddy and Kendra, and Adam and Rebecca completed this option. In Build It, teams had to assemble a desk using all of the provided parts. If they made a mistake, they had to fix it or start the construction over. Once the desk was assembled, the supervisor would give them their next clue. Kris and Jon, Gus and Hera, Hayden and Aaron, Jonathan and Victoria, Lori and Bolo, and Don and Mary Jean completed this option. In this leg's Roadblock, one team member had to unroll bales of hay to find their next clue hidden inside. Out of a field of 270 bales, 20 had clues. Aaron, Jon, Lena, Victoria, Gus, Adam, Freddy, Bolo, and Don performed this Roadblock. This Roadblock reappeared in Season 15 in a new twist called the Switchback.
- Additional tasks
- At the Nordic Sea Hotel, teams had to enter the nightclub made entirely of ice. Once inside, they had to slide a shot glass along the bar to hit a target. Only one member of the team would have to hit the target. If they missed, they would have to go to the end of the line and try again.
- Before the Roadblock, teams had to ride two miles to the farm from the train station on a tandem bicycle. After the Roadblock, they had to ride back.
Leg 4 (Sweden → Senegal)Edit
- Stockholm (Town Hall Tower)
- Stockholm (Arlanda International Airport) to Dakar, Senegal (Dakar-Yoff-Léopold Sédar Senghor International Airport)
- Dakar (Bel Aire Cemetery)
- Kayar (Vieux Ngom Carpenter Shop)
- Lac Rose (Salt Mounds)
- Goree Island
The Detour was a choice between Stack 'Em Up or Pull 'Em Up. In Stack 'Em Up, teams had to walk through a fish-stacking area and carry enough baskets of fish to properly cover a drying table. Once they stacked the fish properly, the fisherwoman would hand them their next clue. Jonathan and Victoria, Kris and Jon, Freddy and Kendra, Hayden and Aaron, Lori and Bolo, and Adam and Rebecca completed this option. In Pull 'Em Up, teams traveled out on fishing boats and used traditional fishing gear to catch four fish. Once they caught the four fish, they had to bring a them to a bounty man onshore, who would give them their next clue. Gus and Hera and Don and Mary Jean completed this option. In the Roadblock, one team member to use the traditional tools provided to harvest enough salt from the bed of Lac Rose to fill a 25 gallon basket. Once the basket was completely filled, a supervisor would hand them their next clue. Jonathan, Kendra, Hayden, Kris, Lori, Adam, Gus, and Mary Jean performed this Roadblock.
- Additional task
- At Bel Aire Cemetery, teams went to the grave of former Senegalese President Léopold Sédar Senghor, where their next clue was located.
Leg 5 (Senegal → Germany)Edit
- Goree Island (Slave House)
- Dakar (Dakar-Yoff-Léopold Sédar Senghor International Airport) to Berlin, Germany (Tegel International Airport)
- Berlin (East Side Gallery)
- Berlin (Broken Chain Sculpture)
- Berlin (Teufelsberg)
- Berlin (Brandenburg Gate)
Teams chose between Beer or Brats in this leg's Detour. In Beer, teams traveled to the Brauhaus Spandau bar. Once there, each team member had to search the tables at the crowded bar for five coasters bearing his or her face and name. They then had to trade two full steins of beer to the patron in exchange for each coaster. Once both team members collected all five of each coaster, they would receive their next clue. Hayden and Aaron, Freddy and Kendra, Kris and Jon, and Gus and Hera completed this option. In Brats, teams traveled to Zitadelle. Once there, they had to use a hand-operated sausage maker to create one rope of five 7 inch bratwursts in order to receive their next clue. Jonathan and Victoria, Lori and Bolo, Adam and Rebecca, and Don and Mary Jean completed this option. In the Roadblock, one team member had to climb at the top of Devil's Mountain (Teufelsberg) and complete a soap box derby course in 37 seconds or less. Jonathan, Freddy, Hayden, Hera, Jon, Rebecca, Lori, and Mary Jean performed this Roadblock.
- Additional task
- Teams had to enter the Slave House and place a single rose on the threshold of the historic archway as a tribute to African slavery.
Leg 6 (Germany → Hungary)Edit
- Berlin (Checkpoint Charlie)
- Berlin (Olympic Stadium)
- Berlin (Tegel International Airport) to Budapest, Hungary (Budapest Ferihegy International Airport)
- Eger (Eger Castle)
- Eger (Railway Station) to Budapest (Keleti Railway Station)
- Budapest (Net Klub Internet Kafé)
- Budapest (Heritage Rail Museum) (Superleg Midpoint)
- Budapest (Buda Castle)
- Budapest (Hajos Alfred Nemzeti Sportuszoda)
- Budapest (Gundel Restaurant)
- Budapest (Fisherman's Bastion)
The first of two Fast Forwards in the race required teams to descended through a cavernous labyrinth and partake in the legend of vampires by drinking a goblet of pig's blood, recalling when Transylvania was part of Hungary. When they finished drinking, they would win the Fast Forward. Lori and Bolo Completed this Fast Forward.
In this leg's first Roadblock, one team member was strapped into a "hot rocket bungee" and launched 200 feet in the air. After returning to the ground, the jump master handed them their next clue. Kendra, Hayden, Victoria, Kris, Hera, Rebecca, and Lori performed this Roadblock. In the first Detour, teams chose between Catapult Crash and Cannonball Run. In Catapult Crash, teams had to use a catapult to hurl a watermelon 150 feet into a wooden target to retrieve the clue hidden within. No teams completed this option. In Cannonball Run, teams had to push a cannon up a hill to Eger Castle's courtyard, then carry and stack 55 4 lb cannonballs in a pyramid next to the cannon. Freddy and Kendra, Gus and Hera, Jonathan and Victoria, Kris and Jon, Hayden and Aaron, Adam and Rebecca, and Lori and Bolo completed this option.
This leg was a Superleg without a Pit Stop. The second Detour was a choice between Swim or Paddle. In Swim, teams made their way to an Olympic-sized swimming pool and participated in a water polo game. Working together, each pair had to score a goal against a top Hungarian water polo player. Kris and Jon, Adam and Rebecca, Hayden and Aaron, Jonathan and Victoria, and Freddy and Kendra completed this option. In Paddle, teams inflated a raft with a hand pump and paddled the raft across the Danube River to a flag on the other side. When the flag was found, they would receive their next clue. Gus and Hera completed this option. In the second Roadblock for this leg, one team member had to eat a 24 ounce bowl of a very spicy soup with traditional Hungarian spices. Once the team member finished eating, the team would get their next clue. Jon, Aaron, Victoria, Rebecca, Freddy, and Gus performed this Roadblock.
- Additional task
- At Net Klub Internet Kafé, teams logged onto their AOL accounts and received a clue via e-mail.
Leg 7 (Hungary → France)Edit
- Budapest (Promontor Borudvar)
- Budapest (Budapest Ferihegy International Airport) to Ajaccio Corsica Island, France (Campo dell'Oro Airport)
- Ajaccio Corsica Island (Napoleon's Birthplace)
- Ajaccio Corsica Island (Harbor)
- Calvi, France (Camp Rafalli)
- Zilia, France (Winery)
- L'Île-Rousse, France (La Pietra)
In the second Fast Forward of the race, the team had to locate a harbor in Corsica, and dress in old-style diving suits weighing more than 100 lbs each. Both team members had to walk across the ocean floor to a lobster trap and retrieve their next clue to win the Fast Forward. Adam and Rebecca completed this Fast Forward. In this leg's Detour, teams chose between Fly Behind or Climb Up. In Fly Behind, teams had to choose a Zodiac boat. One teammate had to ride behind on an inflatable raft while the other rode inside the Zodiac and directed the driver to search among 25 buoys for one with a clue attached. Only 12 contained a clue. Jonathan and Victoria completed this option. In Climb Up, teams had to use a mechanical ascender to climb a 45 foot rock wall. Once at the top, they had to find the terrace, where a French legionnaire would give them a medal. After receiving the medal, the teams had to rappel 75 feet down to receive their next clue. Freddy and Kendra, Kris and Jon, Lori and Bolo, and Hayden and Aaron completed this option. In the Roadblock, a team member had to stomp 55 lbs of grapes with their feet. After squeezing out enough juice to fill five wine bottles, the team member had to drink a glass of their wine. Kendra, Jonathan, Kris, Bolo, Aaron performed this Roadblock.
- Additional task
- At Ajaccio, teams had to find the room where Napoleon was born, where their next clue was located.
Leg 8 (France → Ethiopia)Edit
- Calvi to Nice (Ferry Terminal)
- Nice (City Garden)
- Nice (Côte d'Azur International Airport) to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (Bole International Airport)
- Addis Ababa (Bole International Airport) to Lalibela (Lalibela Airport)
- Lalibela (Lewz Village)
- Lalibela (St. George's Church)
- Lalibela (Lookout)
The Detour in Leg 8 was a choice between Raise the Roof or Mud the Hut. In Raise the Roof, teams would choose a roof and join with locals to carry the roof two-thirds of a mile (1,100 m) and place it on top of a house in order to receive their next clue. Adam and Rebecca, Kris and Jon, and Hayden and Aaron completed this option. In Mud the Hut, teams had to use a plaster made of dirt, water, and straw to cover an entire wall of a traditional Ethiopian house. Lori and Bolo, Jonathan and Victoria, and Freddy and Kendra completed this option. The Roadblock required one team member to enter the 850-year-old church and receive a pendant from the head priest. The team member then had to search among hundreds of worshipers standing outside for a person with a matching pendant. When they found a match, the worshiper would hand them their next clue. Hayden, Lori, Kris, Adam, Freddy, and Victoria performed this Roadblock.
- Additional tasks
- At Bole International Airport, teams signed up for one of two scheduled charter flights to Lalibela.
- Before the Roadblock, teams had to deliver two donkeys 3 miles to St. George's Church.
Leg 9 (Ethiopia → Sri Lanka)Edit
- Lalibela (Lalibela Airport) to Addis Ababa (Bole International Airport)
- Addis Ababa (Addis Ababa Stadium)
- Addis Ababa (Bole International Airport) to Colombo, Sri Lanka (Bandaranaike International Airport)
- Colombo (Fort Railway Station) to Galle (Galle Railway Station)
- Galle (Fort Galle)
- Galle (Bus Station) to Kandy
- Kandy (Kandyan Art Association)
- Kandy (Temple of the Tooth)
- Kandy (Bus Station) to Dambulla (Bus Station)
- Sigiriya (Lion Rock)
- Sigiriya (Hotel Sigiriya)
For this leg's Detour, teams had to choose between Tree Trunks and Elephant Trunks. In Tree Trunks, Teams had to make their way 2 miles by tuk-tuk to a coconut plantation. Once there, they had climb to the top of a 50 foot tree and take down enough coconuts to empty their contents in order to fill a jug. Kris and Jon, Lori and Bolo, Hayden and Aaron, and Adam and Rebecca completed this option. In Elephant Trunks, teams had to make their way 2.5 miles by tuk-tuk to an elephant polo field. Each team member had to ride an elephant down the length of the field and score a goal in order to receive their next clue. Freddy and Kendra completed this option. For the Roadblock, one team member had to ascend 1,000 steps to the top of Lion Rock. Using binoculars to scan the jungle from a vantage point 600 feet above the ground, they had to search for a flag, then descend Lion Rock with their partner and proceed to the flag.
- Additional tasks
- At Addis Ababa Stadium, teams had to choose a pair of Ethiopian runners and complete a four-man relay on the stadium. When completed, the track master would give them their next clue.
- At the Kandyan Art Association, teams had to purchase a bowl of rice and take it to the Temple of the Tooth, where a monk would give teams the next clue.
- At the Hotel Sigiriya, teams had to swim across a pool to the Pit Stop.
Leg 10 (Sri Lanka → China)Edit
- Colombo, Sri Lanka (Bandaranaike International Airport) to Shanghai, China (Shanghai Pudong International Airport)
- Shanghai (Yu Yuan Gardens)
- Shanghai ( Huaneng Union Tower at Yincheng Rd.)
- Huangpu District, Shanghai (People's Heroes Monument)
- Shanghai (Jiangpu Road)
- Shanghai (Rooftop of Southern Peace Hotel)
The Roadblock required one team member to wash a window on the exterior of the HuaXia Bank Tower, 40 stories above the ground. Washing the window would reveal a hidden message; once they understood the message, they had to lower themselves to the ground and report it to the supervisor, who would hand them their next clue if correct. The Detour had teams choose between Ice or Bricks. In Ice, teams had to load two 220 lb blocks of ice onto the back of flatbed tricycles and deliver them to a fish market four blocks away. Once there, they would have to break them into smaller pieces and place them into a tub to receive the next clue. No teams completed this option. In Bricks, teams had to use a traditional device to transport 300 clay bricks off a barge while balancing on a narrow wood plank. From there, they had to stack the bricks on a wooden pallet to receive their clue. Hayden and Aaron, Freddy and Kendra, Kris and Jon, and Adam and Rebecca completed this option.
- Additional task
- At People's Heroes Monument, teams had to find Tai Chi performers. One of the four masters would hand them their next clue.
Leg 11 (China)Edit
- Xi'an (Terra Cotta Warriors Museum)
- Mount Hua (Northern Peak)
- Xi'an (Southern Gate of Xi'an City Wall)
The Detour on this leg was Spray or Scroll. In Spray teams traveled 34 miles to a car factory, don uniforms, and use spray paint to paint the shell of a Chinese-made car known as a Flyer. Adam and Rebecca, Hayden and Aaron, Kris and Jon, and Freddy and Kendra completed this option. In Scroll, teams had traveled more than 31 miles to a textile factory and searched through 10 bolts of fabric with a light table to find two Chinese characters stamped somewhere within two of the 10 bolts. They then had to cut the characters out and trade it for their next clue. No teams completed this option. The Roadblock required one team member to use a key given to them in the clue and search over 3,000 locks to find the one padlock that the key would unlock. Once done the keymaster will give them the next clue for the Pit Stop which is the Southern Gate of Xi'an City Wall ahead.
Leg 12 (China → United States)Edit
- Xi'an, China (Xi'an Xianyang International Airport) to Honolulu, Hawaii, USA (Honolulu International Airport)
- Honolulu (Puu Ualakaa State Park)
- Honolulu (Kamaka Air)
- Honolulu (Kaneohe Bay)
- Honolulu, Hawaii (Honolulu International Airport) to Chicago, Illinois (O'Hare International Airport)
- Chicago (Chicago Water Tower)
- Chicago (Gino's East)
- Chicago (Ping Tom Memorial Park)
The Detour on this leg was Outriggers or Outfits. In Outriggers, teams had to drive 6 miles to a canoe club and, with the help of a steers person, paddle an outrigger canoe down a course more than 6 miles long. Freddy and Kendra and Adam and Rebecca completed this option. In Outfits, teams traveled 10 miles to a tropical clothing distributor and pick one of these dressed mannequins. Then teams searched racks filled with 165,000 articles of clothing for those matching the outfit of their chosen mannequin. After putting the outfits they'll receive their next clue. Kris and Jon completed this option. The Roadblock required one team member to tandem skydive 11000 feet into the sandbar in the middle of Kaneohe Bay, where their next clue is waited.
- Additional task
- At Gino's East Pizzeria, both team members had to eat two slices of a deep dish pizza to receive their final clue.
- Teams needed to roll hay bales, to find a clue, in Leg 3.
- Maria having difficulties driving a stick in Leg 2.
- Adam furious at Rebecca for telling him to take off his sunglasses when he accidentally left them on the Viking boat.
- Don & Mary Jean mistakenly took Adam & Rebecca's car.
- Lena spending 8 hours at the Roadblock pushing over 100 hay bales without finding the clue.
- Jonathan & Victoria missed 1st place in Leg 5 when Victoria picked up Jonathan's backpack fearing it would be stolen, sending Jonathan into a rage by shoving her.
- Jonathan & Victoria misread their clue in Leg 8 taking only one donkey when they should've taken two.
- Lori & Bolo overlooking additional details at the Roadblock in Leg 9.
- Lowest number of male teams, 1 (tied with Season 5, Season 12).
- First introduction of the Roadblock limit wherein each team member may not perform more than 6 Roadblocks.
- Most number of couples in love, 7 (tied with All-Stars, and Season 15).
- Freddy & Kendra
- Kris & Jon
- Adam & Rebecca
- Hayden & Aaron
- Lori & Bolo
- Jonathan & Victoria
- Gus & Hera
- Don & Mary Jean
- Lena & Kristy
- First team to be eliminated on the race course because they were unable to complete a task.
- Meredith & Maria
- Avi & Joe
- Click here for this season's Greeters
|The Amazing Race Season Index|
US (1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22)