- Main article: The Amazing Race: China Rush 2 Teams
The following teams participated in the Race, with their relationships at the time of filming. Placements are listed in finishing order:
|Lily & Jan||Dating Couple||3rd||5th||7th||3rd||2nd>||1st||5th⊂||1st||2nd||1st||2nd||1st||4-5|
|Simon & Katherine||Dating Long Distance||6th||8th||6th||6th||5th||6th||3rd||5th||4th||3rd||3rd||2nd||5-4|
|Sun Bin & Hao Fei'er||Recording Artists||8th||9th||1st>||1st||1st||2nd||2nd⋑||2nd||3rd||2nd||1st||3rd||4-5|
|Matt & Kylie||International Students in China||10th||7th||2nd||4th||4th||5th||4th||3rd||1st||4th||4th||Eliminated 8th||6-3|
|Mary & Cecilia||Cousins / Students in Canada||1st||1st||8th<||7th||6th<||4th||1st⊃||4th||5th||5th||Eliminated 7th||5-4|
|Elena & Tameka||Fitness Fanatics||7th||2nd||3rd||2nd||3rd||3rd||6th⋐||6th||Eliminated 6th||3-4|
|Rhett & Howie||30 Year China Veterans||5th||6th||4th||5th||7th||7th||Eliminated 5th||2-3|
|Summer & Eachen||Newly Dating / Childhood Friends||4th||4th||5th||8th⊃||Quit 4th||0-3|
|Xiao Long & Lv Meng||Wushu Coaches||2nd||3rd||9th||Eliminated 3rd||1-1|
|A Lai & Jackie||Mother / Son||9th||10th||Eliminated 2nd||0-0|
|Paul & Nash||Expat Teachers||11th||Eliminated 1st||0-0|
- The Roadblock count does not include the results of any unaired Roadblocks.
- Sun Bin & Hao Fei'er were unable to complete the secret code task and elected to take a 2-hour penalty.
- A Lai & Jackie were unable to complete the puzzle task or the secret code task and elected to take two 2-hour penalties. When they arrived at the Lying Dragon Valley after all the other teams had checked in, Allan came to the location (Lying Dragon Valley) and eliminated them.
- Matt, Rhett, Simon and Mary were unable to complete the Roadblock and elected to take a 2-hour penalty.
- Summer & Eachen used their U-Turn power on Sun Bin & Hao Fei'er, who were actually ahead of them, thus the U-Turn had no effect.
- Summer & Eachen arrived at the Pit Stop in 3rd place but withdrew due to family reasons.
- Leg 9 was a double-length leg with two Detours and two Roadblocks and was shown over two episodes.
- A red team placement indicates that the team was eliminated.
- An underlined blue team placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg and had to perform a Speed Bump task in the following leg.
- A yellow > indicates that the team chose to use the Yield; < indicates the team who received it.
- A brown ⊃ or a cyan ⋑ indicate that the team chose to use one of the two U-Turns in a Double U-Turn; ⊂ or ⋐ indicate the team who received it.
Speed Bump · Hazard · Pit Stop · Non-elimination Leg ·
Air travel · Bus · Ferry · Train · Car · Bicycle
Leg 1 (Shanghai→ Zhejiang)
- Starting Line:Lujiazui Park, Shanghai, China
- From Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station to Wuzhen Railway Station
- Wuzhen Monument
- Xi Qing Tang Wedding Hall Museum
- In Xi Qing Tang Wedding Hall Museum, each team must take a red envelope (hong bao) and bring it to a bride to receive their next clue.
- West Wuzhen Post Office
- Hang out: teams went to a fabric dyeing workshop, where teams must successfully hang four different blue calico patterns in traditional bamboo pole drying rack to receive the next clue.
- Dig in: teams went to Syria Chang Sauces, identify a "Wuzhen Tong Bao" coin from the owner and search marked vats filled with bean sauce to find the right pair of the said coin.
- Wenchang Pavillion
- An Du Fang Floating Market
- Unaired Roadblock: One team member had to sit on a floating tub in the lake to catch 5 fishes.
- East Wuzhen Pharmacy
- At the Pharmacy, teams had to search 120 drawers filled with word cards where the words "Jiang", "Zhe" ,"Fen" and "Fu" are imprinted, They must then arrange the cards to spell out the name of the pit stop.
- Jiang Zhe Fen Fu
Leg 2 (Zhejiang → Jiangxi)
- Wuzhen to Wuyuan
- Jiangwan Village
- At Jiangwan Village, teams had to complete a large puzzle to receive their next clue.
- Huntering: teams had to search the entire field for a tiny, golden tea leaf, which they could exchange for their next clue.
- Gathering: teams went to a different tea field and had to harvest 150 grams of tea leaves to receive their next clue.
- Yantian Village – Millennium Guzheng
- At the Millennium Guzheng, teams were told to search the rooms for a numerical code. Teams had to figure out that this code could be found by looking at all of the stopped clocks in the rooms (9:28) which corresponded to their code (0928).
- Lying Dragon Valley
- Who ready for a rush?: One team member had to sit on a floating tub in the lake to catch 5 fishes.
- Rainbow Bridge
Leg 3 (Jiangxi → Fujian)
- From Wuyuan to Jingdezhen
- From Jingdezhen to Ningde, Fujian
- Niulanggang Beach
- Wheels: teams had to push a large water tricycle into the water, and then pedal it out to a large inflatable ball. They would then ride back to shore on a banana boat with their ball and, once on shore, could open the ball to find their next clue.
- Peels: teams had to ride a Segway across a marked course to a dig site on the beach. They would then have to dig up six different kinds of fruits and exchange them for their next clue.
- Niulanggang Beach to Downtown Ningde
- North Bank Park
- At North Bank Park, teams had to ride paddle boats out into the lake and find one of nine clues floating on the water.
- Mindong Hotel
- Who want to chow down?: one team member had to eat a large serving of blood clams and then drink three glasses of Baijiu.
- She Palace Musuem
Leg 4 (Fujian → Guangdong)
- Template:Airplane From Ningde to Guangzhou, Guandong (Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- From Guangzhou to Shaoguan
- Lao Shen Men Gate
- Xuanjiyuan Taoist Temple
- At the Taoist Temple, teams had to transport 35kg of rice up an extremely steep path.
- Xuan Ji Tai Platform
- Who feeling rock solid?: one team member had to climb down a rocky cliff using a rope ladder, retrieve their clue from the tops of the trees at the bottom, and then climb back up the rope ladder.
- Xiafu Village
- Chasing Chickens: teams travelled to a chicken farm where they had to catch 10 chickens and place them in baskets.
- Dancing Lion: teams had to search the town for a lion head, and then search inside specified buildings for the matching tail. They would then have to learn and perform a traditional Chinese Dragon Dance.
- Template:U-Turn Shao Yin Ting Pavillion
|The Amazing Race Season Index|
US (1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22)