|The Amazing Race: All-Stars (2007)|
|Distance traveled||45,000 miles (72,000 km)|
|Starting line||Palmetto Bay, Florida|
|Finish line||San Francisco, California|
|Filming dates||November 20, 2006 - December 17, 2006|
|Season run||February 18, 2007 - May 6, 2007|
|Number of legs||13|
|Number of teams||11|
|Winning team||Eric & Danielle|
|Runner(s)-up|| Dustin & Kandice|
Charla & Mirna
|Previous Season||The Amazing Race 10|
|Next Season||The Amazing Race 12|
The Amazing Race: All-Stars (2007) is the eleventh season of the reality television show, The Amazing Race. It premiered on February 18, 2007 and ran through May 6, 2007 on CBS. This season was the first to feature teams who appeared on a previous season.
Despite skepticism from host Phil Keoghan initially, CBS moved forward with an all-star edition in November 2006.  Teams from all previous seasons (except Family Edition) were considered. Casting was criticized in some corners for not picking more than one winner team. The exclusion of Season 4's Jon & Al (aka "The Clowns") also came as a big surprise, even to Season 7 winners Uchenna & Joyce.
Filming began on November 20, 2006 and finished on December 17, 2006. This season traveled a total of 45,000 miles (72,000 km) across 9 countries in five continents.
Travelocity provided prizes throughout the race to winning teams on ever leg (except the finale).
As part of a sponsorship deal with CBS, Thermacare selected certain packages of heat wraps to contain a mini-DVD is titled Re-run the Race that would feature highlights from the first ten seasons. In addition, Thermacare also ran an ad each week called "The Amazing Race All-Stars Moment of Relief" which highlighted memorable moments from previous seasons.
|Episode #||Leg #||Title||Air Date||Destination||First Place||Last Place||Finish|| Viewership|
|1||1||"I Told You Less Martinis And More Cardio"||February 18, 2007||United States → Ecuador||Rob & Amber||John Vito & Jill|| 1st Eliminated|
|2||2||"Beauty Is Sometimes Skin Deep"||February 25, 2007||Ecuador → Chile||Rob & Amber||Kevin & Drew|| 2nd Eliminated|
|3||3||"I'm Sorry I'm Wearing A Bathing Suit; It Is Very Weird, I Know"||March 4, 2007||Chile||Rob & Amber||David & Mary|| 3rd Eliminated|
|4||4||"No Babies On The Race!"||March 11, 2007||Chile → Argentina||Oswald & Danny||Rob & Amber|| 4th Eliminated|
|5||5||"You Need to Watch Your Jokes, Guy"||March 18, 2007||Argentina → Mozambique||Charla & Mirna||Uchenna & Joyce|| Non-Elimination|
|6||6||"We're Going to Trade You for Food Now"||March 25, 2007||Mozambique → Tanzania||Charla & Mirna||Teri & Ian|| 5th Eliminated|
|7||7||"If I Were in Town, I'd Ask for Your Number (Part 1)"||April 1, 2007||Tanzania → Poland||Dustin & Kandice||Joe & Bill|| Non-Elimination|
|8||8||"If I Were in Town, I'd Ask for Your Number (Part 2)"||Poland||Oswald & Danny||Joe & Bill||6th Eliminated|
|Uchenna & Joyce|
|9||9||"The Way You Look, Yeah"||April 8, 2007||Poland → Malaysia||Dustin & Kandice||Uchenna & Joyce|| 7th Eliminated|
|10||10||"We Are Trying to Make Love, Not War"||April 15, 2007||Malaysia → Hong Kong||Oswald & Danny||Eric & Danielle|| Non-Elimination|
|11||11||"Good Doing Business with You"||April 22, 2007||Hong Kong → Macau||Dustin & Kandice||Oswald & Danny|| Non-Elimination|
|12||12||"Oh My God, the Teletubbies Go to War"||April 29, 2007||Macau → Guam||Dustin & Kandice||Oswald & Danny|| 8th Eliminated|
|13||13||"Low to the Ground, That's My Technique"||May 6, 2007||Guam → United States||Eric & Danielle||Charla & Mirna||3rd place|
|Dustin & Kandice||2nd place|
This chart shows each teams ranking per leg according to their official check in at the Pit Stop. However, time penalties issued before the start of the next leg due to improperly performed tasks are not reflected here.
|Place||Team||Leg 1||Leg 2||Leg 3||Leg 4||Leg 5||Leg 6||Leg 7||Leg 8||Leg 9||Leg 10||Leg 11||Leg 12||Leg 13||Average|
|1||Eric & Danielle||4||4||3||2||6||5||5||5^||3<||4||3<||2||1||3.62||6-6|
|2||Dustin & Kandice||6||6||4||5||2||4||1||3~||1>||2||1||1||2||2.92||5-5|
|3||Charla & Mirna||8||8||8||7||1||1||4||4~||2||3||2||3||3||4.15||6-6|
|4||Oswald & Danny||2||2||5||1||4||2||2||1►+||4||1►||4>||4||2.67||4-4|
|5||Uchenna & Joyce||7||5||2||6||7||3||3||1►+||5||4.33||3-3|
|6||Joe & Bill||5||3||7||4||5||6||6||6^||5.25||2-4|
|7||Teri & Ian||3||7||6||3||3||7||4.83||2-3|
|8||Rob & Amber||1||1||1||8||2.75||1-2|
|9||David & Mary||9||9||9||9.00||1-1|
|10||Kevin & Drew||10||10||10.00||1-0|
|11||John Vito & Jill||11||11.00||0-0|
1: Dustin & Kandice initially arrived 4th, but they had missed the clue to the Detour, having simply arrived by chance at one of the options (finished the detour). They were forced to backtrack and retrieve the missed clue at the end of the Detour and return to the Pit Stop. This did not affect their placement.
2: Uchenna & Joyce initially arrived 3rd, but were issued a 30-minute penalty for being "marked for elimination" and not arriving 1st. This did not affect their placement.
3: Two legs contained unaired Roadblocks. It is only known that Danielle completed the one in Leg 7. Images from CBS' official website show Mirna and Danielle completing the one in leg 13.
4: Due to an Intersection, Uchenna & Joyce and Oswald & Danny were able to work together to complete the Fast Forward, thus both teams were able to skip all remaining tasks and head directly to the Pit Stop and awarded 1st for both teams.
5: Joe & Bill initially arrived 5th, but were issued a 30-minute penalty for being "marked for elimination" and not arriving 1st. During this time, Eric & Danielle - the only team trailing Joe & Bill at that point - were able to check in shortly after Joe & Bill arrived and were eliminated before the 30 minutes elapsed.
6: Uchenna & Joyce missed a connecting flight early in Leg 9 and were not shown performing any of the tasks; they were shown proceeding from the Batu Caves Route Marker directly to the Pit Stop for elimination. Joyce confirmed in a post-race interview that she had done the newspaper recycling Roadblock prior to being eliminated.
7: Eric & Danielle initially arrived 2nd, but were issued a 30-minute penalty for being "marked for elimination" and not arriving 1st. With approximately 14 minutes left of their penalty time, Charla & Mirna checked in during their penalty time, dropping them to 3rd.
8: Oswald & Danny had been "marked for elimination", however, since they checked in last, they were eliminated without the 30-minute penalty.
- Click here for this season's Greeters
- First time visits to Ecuador, Mozambique, Poland, Macau, and Guam.
- First time none of the all-female teams had been eliminated from the race.
- First season where no matching same-gender teams had been eliminated from the race. (2 female teams)
- First time that two all-female teams reached the final three.
- Most number of couples in love, 7 (tied with Seasons 6 and 15).
- First time a tie was allowed at the Pit Stop mat since its ban starting in Season 5.
- Unlike in Season 4, only one team could get the prize for winning the leg.
- Last season that there were thirteen legs.
- Last season in which the Starting or Finish Line was not in the Greater Los Angeles Area .
- Last season to have four non-eliminations (until Season 19).
- For the first time since its introduction in Season 6, no Superleg occurred.
- Last season to implement the non-elimination penalty where the last team to arrive at the non-elimination leg was Marked for Elimination.
- Last season to feature the Yield.
- Last season to have a mid-point country or US state before reaching the final destination in the finale leg.
Casting Reveal News
- Julie Chen on Early Show (01/16/2007): "Latest 'Amazing Race' For All-Stars Only"
- Gary Levin at USA Today (01/16/2007): "The 'Race' is on, All-Star style"
- Kelly Woo at AOL TV (01/16/2007): "Amazing Race: All-Star Teams Announced"
- Christopher Rocchio at Reality TV World (01/17/2007): "The Amazing Race All-Stars teams glad to give the race another try"
- Eric Goldman at IGN.com (01/17/2007): "The Amazing Race: All-Stars: Phil Speaks Out"
- Jenn Brasler at Reality News Online (01/17/2007): "The Amazing Race: All-Stars - Reunited and It Feels So Good"
- Whitney Pastorek and Josh Wolk (01/18/2007): "Interview: Bertram Van Munster on Amazing Race: All-Stars''
- Rachel Jaffe at The Trades (02/11/2007): "A Dose of Reality: The Amazing Race: All-Stars - Preview"
- Live Q&A at Washington Post (02/16/2007): "The Amazing Race: New Season"
- Angel Cohn at TV Guide (02/16/2007): "Ready, Set… It's The Amazing Race: All-Stars Preview!" with Phil Keoghan
- ↑ http://www.ign.com/articles/2006/11/22/the-amazing-race-all-stars-confirmed
- ↑ http://variety.com/2006/scene/markets-festivals/faves-to-rerun-race-1117954363/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20080706180742/http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race10/shows/ep06/fans/rotr/
- ↑ http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-amazing-race/exclusive-interview-adamtroy-c-2677.aspx
- ↑ http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/interview-uchenna-and-joyce-agu-discuss-their-all-stars-race-4976.php
- ↑ http://www.homemediamagazine.com/news/mini-dvd-markets-amazing-race-all-stars-10232
|The Amazing Race Season Index|
|United States|| 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 ·|
16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · 25 · 26 · 27 ·
28 · 29
|Asia||1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5|
|Australia||1 · 2 · 3|
|Canada||1 · 2 · 3 · 4|
|China||1 · 2 · 3|
|China Rush||1 · 2 · 3|
|Israel||1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5|
|Latin America||1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6|
|Norway||1 · 2|
|The Philippines||1 · 2|
|Vietnam||1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5|