|Teri & Ian|
|Teammates|| Teri Pollack|
- Age: 49 (Season 3), 53 (Season 11)
- Hometown: Palm City, Florida
- Age: 50 (Season 3), 54 (Season 11)
- Hometown: Palm City, Florida
Teri and Ian have been married for 21 years. They met more than 22 years ago when Ian's mom played matchmaker and set them up on a date. As soon as they met, Teri and Ian instantly hit it off and were married a year later.
Currently living in Palm City, Florida, Ian, 50, is a retired police commander and private investigator and Teri, 49, is a homemaker. Both have done quite a bit of traveling over the years and have experienced their share of adventure and frustration on the road. One time in particular, the two were separated while vacationing in Bangkok. As Ian spent the day worrying about his wife's whereabouts, Teri went sightseeing and thoroughly enjoyed herself. Needless to say, Ian was not too happy when they were finally reunited at the end of the day. Says Teri, "He should have had enough faith in me to know that I could take care of myself!" On another vacation in Belize, Ian recalls how Teri saved his life. While scuba diving, Ian became disoriented and Teri saved him from ascending too quickly. Thankfully, Teri was right by his side. "She was totally there when I needed her," he says.
As they prepare to take on this latest challenge, Teri and Ian are hoping to set a good example for their two sons, Brandon, age 10 and Seth, age 16, and Ian's son, Eric, age 24, and are looking forward to adventure, competition, fun and winning the million dollar grand prize!
Teri's birth date is December 31. Ian's birth date is February 5.
Second place in Season 3 just wasn't good enough for this dynamic duo. Teri and Ian are still the oldest players to ever finish the Amazing Race and they are back to show that they haven't lost a step.
One of the fan favorites from all the seasons of race, Teri and Ian both have fiery personalities and a determination to win.
Married for 25 years with three kids, they were by far one of the most competitive teams to ever race. Both admit that the biggest similarity between them is that they both always think they are right, which can lead to a good amount of healthy bickering.
Teri describes herself as fun, interesting and adventurous while Ian describes himself as tenacious, adventurous and candid. Both are very active and enjoy biking and traveling. When asked which team they would model their style of play after, both quickly answer, "Teri and Ian." They are proud of the way they played and aren't looking to make any changes this time around.
- Leg 1: 9th
- Leg 2: 10th
- Leg 3: 9th
- Leg 4: 5th
- Leg 5: 6th
- Leg 6: 1st (Fast Forward)
- Leg 7: 4th
- Leg 8: 3rd
- Leg 9: 4th
- Leg 10: 4th
- Leg 11: 1st
- Leg 12: 1st
- Leg 13: 2nd
- Leg 1: 3rd
- Leg 2: 7th
- Leg 3: 6th
- Leg 4: 3rd
- Leg 5: 3rd
- Leg 6: 7th (Eliminated)
- Were stranded alongside Joe & Bill at the airport and had to wait for the next earliest flight. When they finally landed, Joe & Bill broke away from Teri & Ian when Teri & Ian failed to notice the puzzle pieces were painted on both sides, sealing their elimination.
- Oldest team to reach the final three, 49.5 (tied with Ken & Tina).
- Lowest average placing team who won a leg and come in 2nd, 4.54
- Oldest team to finish in 2nd place, 49.5 (tied with Ken & Tina).
- Oldest male/female team to finish in 7th place, 53.5
- Oldest team to win 3 legs in a career, 49.5 (tied with Ken & Tina).
- Oldest team to win a leg and come in 2nd, 49.5 (tied with Ken & Tina).
- Lowest average placing team with three legs won in a season, 4.54
- Oldest team to be the 5th team to be eliminated, 53.5
- Oldest team to be the 5th team to be eliminated without winning any leg, 53.5
- Oldest team to finish in 7th place without winning any leg, 53.5
- Highest average placing male/female team with an age average of over 50, 4.83
- Lowest average placing team with three legs won in a career, 4.63
- Oldest team to finish in 7th place, 53.5
- Lowest average placing team who came in 2nd, 4.54
- Oldest team, 49.5
- Oldest team in the Final Three, 49.5
- Lowest average placing team in the final three, 4.54
- Most legs won by a male/female team, 3 legs.
- Only team to not check in last at a pit stop and the finish line (with the exception of Heather & Eve who received a penalty).
- Oldest male/female team, 53.5
- Oldest male/female team who didn't earn a spot in the final three, 53.5
- Highest average placing team without winning any leg, 4.83
- Last team from Season 3 standing.
- Official Website: http://www.teriian.com/
- Season 3 Biography
- All-Stars Biography
- Teri & Ian - Amazing Race Wetpaint
- Facebook: Facebook.com/ian.pollack.3
|The Amazing Race Season Index|
US (1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22)
|The Amazing Race 3 Teams|
|The Amazing Race: All-Stars Teams|