|Tanner & Josh|
|Members|| Tanner Kloven|
|Age|| 26 (Tanner)|
|Hometown|| Fort Worth, TX (Tanner)|
Dallas, TX (Josh)
|Occupation|| Pharmaceutical Sales Rep (Tanner)|
Medical Device Sales (Josh)
|Roadblock Count|| Tanner: 4|
|Countries raced|| |
- Age: 26
- Hometown: Fort Worth, Texas
- Connection to your teammate: Best friend
- Current occupation: Pharmaceutical sales rep
- Describe what you do: I am in charge of the growth of over 280 physician accounts in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area. On a daily basis, I drop off samples to offices and inform them of any changes or new products.
- 3 words to describe you: Thoughtful, competitive and humble.
- Favorite hobbies: Playing/watching sports, being on the lake/ocean and exploring!
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I have upheld a good reputation throughout my entire life and I take pride in that.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Matthew McConaughey
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? A poor man's Dan Bilzerian.
- What scares you most about traveling? The fear of flying but other than that I crave traveling.
- What excites you most about traveling? The exploration of the unknown. I love seeing things that aren't the huge world renowned landmarks.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We have a hard time admitting we are wrong. Also, we are both so competitive that I am afraid that we will put the blame on each other in most cases.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: He thinks he's "Mr. Dallas" and sometimes his head doesn't fit through all of the doorways. Being from Fort Worth, I'm opposite and laid back.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Norway, because I'm Norwegian and there is a Kloven (my last name) in Norway.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To continue our friendship as we see parts of the world that we never would've had the opportunity to see if not for The Amazing Race.
- Age: 28
- Hometown: Dallas
- Connection to your teammate: Best friend
- Current occupation: Medical device sales
- Describe what you do: I provide medical devices, training and technical support to Veterinarians and animal hospitals.
- 3 words to describe you: Confident, competitive and charismatic.
- Favorite hobbies: Church, sports and I am a huge movie buff.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am proud of my career. Prior to what I do now I worked in the operating room educating surgeons on medical devices, so whether it is human or animal medicine, I feel like I am helping to make a difference.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Looks: Ben Affleck. Moves: Usher.
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? David Beckham
- What scares you most about traveling? I think the language barrier when traveling abroad. I cannot stand being lost, so being unable to speak another language in a foreign country is going to be tough!
- What excites you most about traveling? What excites me most about traveling is meeting people around the world! I really want to see how other cultures live and learn from them.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We are both extremely hard headed and tend to always want to take the lead. We will have to learn to work together and compromise.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: His hair… it has to be perfect at all times; it deserves its own Instagram account.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? My last name is Irish and means "Lord of the horses." I would love to go to Ireland and see where my family originated from.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To have the experience of a lifetime, learn from different cultures, and see the amazing world God created!
- Follow on Twitter and Instagram: @JoshmAhern
The Amazing Race 27
|Tanner & Josh's Race History|
|1||1||United States → Brazil||Sand / Sidewalk||No Roadblock||1 of 11|
|2||2||Brazil → Argentina||Cartoneros / Fleteros||Tanner||2 of 10|
|3||3||Argentina||Horse / Carriage||Josh||1 of 9|
|4||4||Argentina → Zambia → Zimbabwe||Co-Op / Croquet||Josh||2 of 8ϵ|||
|5||5||Zimbabwe||Crocs / Canoes||Josh||3 of 8|
|6||6||Zimbabwe → France||Drops Mic / Bust a Crab||Tanner||4 of 7|||
|7||7||France → The Netherlands||Ship / Skip||Tanner||4 of 7|
|8||8||The Netherlands → Poland||Mine / Music||Josh||6 of 6|
|9||9||Poland → India||Cans / Candy||Tanner||6 of 6⊃|||
1: Tanner & Josh used their Express Pass to bypass the Roadblock on Leg 4. Before doing so, Josh revealed that he elected to perform the Roadblock, so this is reflected in the total Roadblock count.
2: Leg 6 featured two Roadblocks. The team member who sat out the first Roadblock was required to perform the second one.
3: Josh also had to complete the roadblock to complete his Speed Bump. However Josh's performance is considered to be a Speed Bump task, not a Roadblock task.
- Tanner is of Norwegian descent.
- Josh is of Irish descent.
- David Martindale at Star-Telegram (09/22/2015): "College buddies seemed destined to Race"
- Rob Cesternino at RHAP (11/23/2015): "Amazing Race 2015| Exit Interview with the 6th Team Eliminated from Season 27"
- Elizabeth Kwiatkowski at Reality TV World (11/23/2015): "Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern talk" [Parts 1 & 2]
- Sheri Block at eTalk.ca (11/25/2015): "Tanner and Josh say 'unfair' Speed Bump helped send them home on Amazing Race"
Social Media Profiles
- Tanner's Facebook: /tanner.kloven
- Tanner's Twitter: @TannerKloven
- Josh's Facebook: /JoshmAhern
|The Amazing Race 27 Teams|