|"Snakes and Liars"|
|Episode Number||3/12 (013)|
|First Broadcast||July 22, 2014|
|Previous||"There's a Fish in My Pants"|
|Next||"They're Harshing Our Mellow"|
Snakes and Liars is the third episode of The Amazing Race Canada 2.
|This section of the page is empty. Please contribute to this section by adding content. Please remove this template once improvements are complete.|
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer in Non-Elimination Leg • Saved from elimination by the Salvage Pass or The Save • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward• ϵ Used the Express Pass
- This episode marks the first time The Amazing Race Canada travels internationally.
- This episode marks the first time The Amazing Race Canada visits continental Asia, the country of China, and the special administrative region of Hong Kong.
- There was an unaired Double U-Turn on this leg, likely due to neither choice having an effect, used by Alain & Audrey and Rex & Bob.
- MasterChef Canada judge Alvin Leung was the judge at the Master Chef Detour, which took place in his Hong Kong restaurant, Bo Innovation.
- Jessica Liese & Trevor Roberts on Reality TV RHAPs (07/23/2014): "Amazing Race Canada 2014: Episode 3 Recap"
|The Amazing Race Canada 2 Episode List|
"What's it Take to Get a Cup of Tea?" · "There's a Fish in My Pants" · "Snakes and Liars" · "They're Harshing Our Mellow" · "Who Designs These Torture Tests?" · "She's the Pierogi Poobah" · "Lest We Forget" · "I Said Yes!" · "How Are We Going to Explain This to Mom and Dad?" · "Hot Poop" · "Put the Fun Back in Fundy" · "Who's Da Bomb?"