|Sheri & Cole|
|Members|| Sheri LaBrant|
|Hometown|| Enterprise, Alabama (Sheri)|
|Occupation|| Stay at home Mom (Sheri)|
College Student (Cole)
|Roadblock Count|| Sheri: 7|
|Countries raced|| |
Sheri LaBrant and Cole LaBrant are a Mother/Son team on The Amazing Race 28.
Retrieved from CBS.com
- Name: Sheri LaBrant
- Age: 45
- Twitter: @SheriLaBrant
- Instagram: SheriLaBrant
- YouTube: Sheri LaBrant
- Facebook: Sheri LaBrant
- How many total followers do you have across all platforms? 27,000
- Hometown: Enterprise, Ala.
- Connection to your teammate: Mother
- Current occupation: Stay at home mom
- 3 words to describe you: Silly, fun and happy.
- Favorite hobbies: Dancing
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My children
- What scares you most about traveling? My plane crashing.
- What excites you most about traveling? Seeing the world and experiencing other cultures.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Both of us are slightly afraid of heights.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: He won't let me say curse words.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Italy, I would love to ride through the canals in a gondola.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Creating memories with my son that will last a lifetime.
- Name: Cole LaBrant
- Age: 19
- Twitter: @TheSuperCole
- Instagram: TheSuperCole
- YouTube: Cole LaBrant
- Vine: Cole LaBrant
- Facebook: Cole LaBrant
- Snapchat: thesupercole
- How many total followers do you have across all platforms? 7.5 million
- Hometown: Troy, Ala.
- Connection to your teammate: Son
- Current occupation: College Student
- Describe what you do: Viner
- 3 words to describe you: Crazy, fun and weird.
- Favorite hobbies: Swimming, being with friends and trampolines.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Graduating high school with straight As.
- What scares you most about traveling? ISIS
- What excites you most about traveling? Seeing the world.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Being on top of high buildings or high mountains.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: Stubborn What country and place would you most like to visit and why? New Zealand, it's beautiful.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Life long memories.
The Amazing Race 28
|Sheri & Cole's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → Mexico||Mariachi Madness / Great Bulls of Fire||Sheri||9 of 11|
|2||2||Mexico → Colombia||Pop-Up / Parrilla||Cole||8 of 11|
|3||3||Colombia||Tickets / Tejo||Cole||6 of 10|||
|4||4||Colombia → Switzerland → France||Work Bench / Bench Work||Cole||7 of 9|
|5||5||France||Dynamite / Campsite||Sheri||7 of 8|
|6||6||France → Armenia||Thread / Bread||Sheri||7 of 7|||
|7||7||Armenia → Georgia||Clean / String||Sheri||5 of 7|
|8||8||Georgia → United Arab Emirates||Races / Oasis||Cole||6 of 6|
|9||9||United Arab Emirates → Indonesia||No Detour||Cole||3 of 6|||
|10||10||Indonesia||Haul / Harvest||Cole||4 of 5|
|11||11||Indonesia → China||Commuter Cycle / Master of Arts||Sheri||3 of 4|
|12||12||China → United States||No Detour||Sheri||2 of 3|||
- Lowest average for a team who completed the race, 5.58.
- Highest finish for a Mother/Child team with 2nd place.
- Tied with Ron & Christina for the highest finish for a Co-ed parent-child team with 2nd place.
- Cole is the youngest finalist in standard-format at the age of 19.
Social Media Profiles
- Cole's Vine: /ColeLaBrant
|The Amazing Race 28 Teams|