|Shana & Jennifer|
|Members|| Shana Wall|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California|
|Occupation|| Actress (Shana)|
Legal Assistant (Jennifer)
|Roadblock Count|| Shana: 3|
Shana Wall and Jennifer McCall are a team of Friends on the 12th season of The Amazing Race.
Don't let their good looks fool you. This all-female Team is eager to do whatever it takes to bring home the $1 million prize. Shana and Jennifer met six years ago and have been friends ever since.
Shana currently makes a living as an actress and TV host of an online cooking show. She describes herself as loyal, passionate and spontaneous. Her proudest accomplishment came when she toured as a back-up dancer/singer for Luis Miguel. She has lived abroad, is well traveled and feels right at home on the road.
Jennifer works as a legal assistant and stock market researcher. When asked how she and her Teammate are most different, Jennifer claims that she is a bitch, while Shana is simply bitchy. When asked how they are similar, she responds "we care about what we look like and we're both intellectuals." She describes herself as competitive, intelligent and determined. Jennifer is also well traveled and is looking forward to hitting the road again.
These ladies are both very competitive and convinced they have what it takes to become the first all-female Team to win the Race.
The Amazing Race 12
|Shana & Jennifer's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → Ireland||No Detour||Jennifer||6 of 11|
|2||2||Ireland → The Netherlands||Hoist It / Hunt It||Shana||3 of 10|
|3||3||The Netherlands → Burkina Faso||Teach It / Learn It||Jennifer||7 of 9|
|4||4||Burkina Faso||Shake Your Pan / Shake Your Booty||Shana||6 of 8⊂|
|5||5||Burkina Faso → Lithuania||Count Down / Step Up||Shana||7 of 7|
- Jennifer said that Shana and her are still friends, but not that close as they used to be.
- However they still have a strong bond, which was created when Shana was ill and Jennifer took care of her.
- Jennifer is now married and she has given birth to two children, one which was born in 2014.
- First team to use the U-Turn.
- First team to be eliminated in Lithuania.
- Shana was originally auditioning for The Amazing Race with a different partner and Jennifer was originally auditioning for Survivor. However Shana's partner (possibly her boyfriend) changed his mind and said he doesn't want to do The Amazing Race.
- Jennifer was transferred from Survivor to The Amazing Race and she was teamed up with Shana by the production. They didn't know if they will be on the race until one week before the start.
- Teeuwynn Woodruff at RealityNewsOnline (12/05/2007): "We're Very Determined, Competitive People"
Social Media Profiles
- Shana's Facebook: /shana.wall2
- Jennifer's Facebook: /JennMcCall
|The Amazing Race 12 Teams|