|Description|| Allows team who arrives first in the first leg to gain a time advantage in the next leg
or save a team from elimination in the same leg
|Versions Used|| The Amazing Race Australia|
The Amazing Race Philippines
|Appearance(s)|| The Amazing Race Australia 2|
The Amazing Race Australia 3
HaMerotz LaMillion 3
The Amazing Race Philippines 1
The Amazing Race China 3
In The Amazing Race China 3, the Return Ticket was introduced, which served a similar function, with the exception that it was not required to be used on the same leg it was received on.
- Ross & Tarryn arrived 1st in the first leg of the season and was awarded with the Salvage Pass in the Philippines. They used it to save Lucy & Emilia from elimination.
- Daniel & Ryan arrived 1st in the sixth leg of the season and was awarded with the Salvage Pass in Russia. They did not use it to save John & Murray from elimination.
- Liran & Ronit arrived 1st in the first leg of the season and was awarded with the Salvage Pass in Latrun, Israel. They used it to save Andrea & Ronnie from elimination.
- Marc & Kat arrived 1st in the first leg of the season and was awarded with the Salvage Pass at the University of Santo Tomas in Manila. Crystel & Mykey arrived last in the pit stop. However, Marc & Kat did not use it to save Crystel & Mykey from elimination and instead used it to enter the Bantay Bell Tower in Bantay, Ilocos Sur 30 minutes before the "Hours of Operation."
- Zhang Zhehan & Zhang Sifan arrived 1st in the second leg of the season and were awarded with the Return Ticket in Hohenschwangau, Germany. They used it in Leg 3 to save Jin Xing & Hans from elimination.
|The Amazing Race Format|
Challenges: Clues · Clue Box · Double Battle · Express Pass · Salvage Pass · Save