|Ryan & Chuck|
|Members|| Ryan Phillips|
|Age|| 31 (Ryan)|
|Hometown|| Landrum, South Carolina (Ryan)|
Inman, South Carolina (Chuck)
|Occupation|| General contractor (Ryan)|
|Roadblock Count|| Ryan: 0|
Ryan Phillips and Chuck Horton are a team of Best Friends on the 7th season of The Amazing Race.
Retrieved from CBS.com Ryan & Chuck are lifelong friends from Landrum, South Carolina and Inman, South Carolina, respectively. Ryan is a general contractor, and Chuck works in boiler tube replacement sales. Their motivation for participating in this Race is to travel the world together.
Ryan is married with one son. He works as a general contractor and is very religious. Ryan enjoys riding motorcycles with his best friend Chuck and herding sheep with his dog Blue. An avid motorcyclist, Ryan once built his own motorcycle, then rode from South Carolina to Texas and back.
Chuck is still single, much to Ryan's dismay. He is also very religious and spends much of his time working with the youth at his church. Chuck is well traveled and speaks fluent Portuguese. His favorite hobbies include riding his motorcycle with Ryan and playing bass guitar.
Although their southern drawls sometimes fool people, make no mistake: Ryan & Chuck are very smart and are ready to play the game.
The Amazing Race 7
|Ryan & Chuck's Race History|
|1||1||United States → Peru||Rope a Llama / Rope a Basket||No Roadblock||11 of 11|
- Ryan & Chuck are the first team to be eliminated in Peru.
- CBS.com featured them for a 'National Best Friend Day' celebration slideshow in 2015.
- Jose France at GoUpstate (02/10/2005): "Local duo part of next Amazing Race"
- Cynthia Wang at People (03/03/2005): "The Amazing Race's Ryan & Chuck"
- Ethan Alter at TV Guide Online (03/07/2005): "Race's Lonely Single Seeks Wife"
|The Amazing Race 7 Teams|