|Birth Dates:|| September 23, 1958 (Denny)|
November 12, 1962 (Renee)
August 6, 1982 (Brittney)
July 22, 1986 (Brock)
|Died:||November 24, 2013 (Renee; aged 51)|
|Relation:||Dad, mom and kids|
|Occupation:|| Car Business (Denny)|
Boutique owner (Renee)
Pharmaceutical Sales (Brittney)
High school graduate (Brock)
|Roadblock Count:|| Denny: 0|
Denny Rogers, Renee Rogers, Brittney Rogers, and Brock Rogers are a team of Dad, Mom and Kids on The Amazing Race: Family Edition.
The Rogers family is from Shreveport, Louisiana. This team of Southerners consists of Denny, 46, his wife Renee, 42, and their two children, Brittney, 22, a former Miss Louisiana USA, and her younger brother Brock, 19.
Denny has been in the car business for 26 years and is a self-proclaimed workaholic. He enjoys hunting and fishing and describes himself as being goal-oriented and stern.
Renee owns a boutique and also works as a beauty pageant trainer. Outgoing and talkative, Renee says that she is responsible for holding the family together.
Brittney currently works in pharmaceutical sales. A graduate of Louisiana State University, Brittney is talkative and sassy. She likes shopping and kickboxing.
Brock graduated from high school and is entering college this fall. He enjoys wakeboarding and golf and admits he has little patience.
The Rogers are competitive and ready to race. Denny's motto regarding the Race is: "We never enter anything unless we intend to win."
The Amazing Race: Family Edition
|The Rogers Family's Race History|
|1||1||New York → New Jersey → Pennsylvania||Build It / Buggy It||No Roadblock||4 of 10|
|2||2||Pennsylvania → District of Columbia → Virginia||Heat of the Battle / Heat of the Night||Brittney||9 of 9|
- On November 24, 2013, Renee Rogers died at the age of 51 due to pancreatic cancer.
- Brittney previously competed in a special Miss USA episode of Fear Factor as Miss Louisiana, along with other Miss USA contestants. She won the $50,000 grand prize.
- Brittney's Wikipedia page: Brittney Rogers
- Harry Smith on The Early Show (10/05/2005): "A Family Beyond The Race"
- Jenn Brasler at RealityNewsOnline (10/06/2005): "We Definitely Worked Together as a Team"
- Rochell D. Thomas at TV Guide Online (10/10/2005): "Rogerses Over and Out of the Race"
Social Media Profiles
- Denny's Facebook: /denny.rogers1
- Renee's Facebook: /renee.rogers.98
- Brittney's Facebook: /brit.rogers
- Brock's Facebook: /brockto
|The Amazing Race: Family Edition Teams|