|Rob & Brennan|
|Members|| Rob Frisbee|
|Birth Dates|| February 28, 1973 (Rob)|
August 1, 1971 (Brennan)
|Hometown|| Minneapolis, Minnesota (Rob)|
Rochester, New York (Brennan)
|Roadblock Count|| Rob: 5|
|Countries raced|| |
Retrieved from CBS.com
Rob and Brennan became close friends a few years ago, when they worked at the same law firm in Los Angeles. They've made lots of short trips together, usually in search of fun. They're a good combination for THE AMAZING RACE because Brennan is an outgoing "adrenaline junkie" with a keen sense of direction, while Rob is organized, driven and competitive. 
The Amazing Race 1
|Rob & Brennan's Race History|
|1||1||United States → South Africa → Zambia||Used Fast Forward||1 of 11►|
|2||2||Zambia → France||Far / Near||Rob||3 of 10|
|3||3||France||Tough Climb / Easy Walk||Brennan||3 of 9|
|4||4||France → Tunisia||Full Body Brew / Full Body Massage||Brennan||6 of 8|
|5||5||Tunisia||Listening / Puzzling||Rob||4 of 7|
|6||6||Tunisia → Italy||Foot / Hoof||Brennan||3 of 6|
|7||7||Italy → India||Glide / Ride||Rob||3 of 6|
|8||8||India||Elephant / Row Boat||Brennan||3 of 5|
|9||9||India → Thailand||Public / Private||Rob||1 of 5|
|10||10||Thailand||Hike / Climb||Brennan||1 of 4|
|11||11||Thailand → China||Volley / Rally||Brennan||2 of 4|
|12||12||China → United States||Flat / Steep||Rob||1 of 3|
|13||13||United States||Dog Power / Horsepower||Brennan||1 of 3|
- First team to win a leg, and first team to win a leg through the Fast Forward
- First team to win the first leg and went on to win the race.
- First all-male team to reach the final three.
- First team to arrive first at the Finish Line, thus winning the race.
- First all-male team to win
- First team of friends to win
- One of 56 teams to never check in last at a pit stop and the finish line in their career.
- Won the most the legs on The Amazing Race 1 with 5.
- Only team in the first season's the final three to not incur a time penalty during the race.
- Some time after the race, Brennan dated fellow racer Emily Hoyt, but eventually broke up.
- For seasons 2 and 3, the two friends wrote episode recaps on their website.
- Rob & Brennan appeared at the Starting Line of The Amazing Race 27.
- CBS.com featured them for a 'National Best Friend Day' celebration slideshow in 2015.
- Jane Clayson on The Early Show (12/14/2001): "Ding Dong The Lawyers Won"
- Kris at Gates/Chili Post (12/19/2001): "Scottsville native wins Amazing Race"
- Diana Young at Arizona Daily Wildcat (01/10/2002): "UA alumnus wins it all on Amazing Race"
- Miss Alli at Television Without Pity (01/18/2002): "Team Esquire, Unbound"
- Reality TV World (02/14/2002): "Rob & Brennan - The Amazing Race Winners"
- TARflies (05/14/2003): "Rainman - Un-Edited" with Brennan
- Brian at Reality Shack (09/27/2004): "Interview with Brennan Swain from The Amazing Race"
- David W. Taylor at Reality Reel Media (09/20/2005): "A Journey Back with Brennan Swain - Celebrating The Season One DVD"
- Shawn at The Reality Reel (06/01/2006): "Interview with Brennan Swain from The Amazing Race"
- Rob Cesternino & Jessica Liese at RHAP (04/28/2014): "Amazing Race 2014: Episode 9 Recap with Original TAR winner, Brennan Swain"
- Dalene Rovenstine at EW (11/07/2014): "Amazing Race: Where Are They Now?"
- Jessica Liese at RHAP (09/27/2015): "The Amazing Race 27 | Bonus-cast with Brennan Swain"
Social Media Profiles
- Rob's Facebook: /rob.frisbee
- Rob's Twitter: @robfrisbee
- Brennan's Facebook: /brennan.swain
- Brennan's Twitter: @brennan.swain
- Brennan's Instagram: /brennanswain
- Brennan's YouTube: /UCEwMzie_US_hhlzbRZJQpXw
- Rob & Brennan's Website: https://web.archive.org/web/20060509054611/http://www.robandbrennan.com/note/index.html
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20060628071837/http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/teams/bios/rob.shtml
- ↑ http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20137377,00.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20060509054538/http://www.robandbrennan.com/ar2/index.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20060509054515/http://www.robandbrennan.com/ar3/index.html
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/photos/1001648/celebrating-national-best-friend-day/53749/rob-and-brennan/
|The Amazing Race 1 Teams|