|Members|| Tony Paolo|
|Age|| 52 (Tony)|
|Hometown||Carmel, New York|
|Relation||Dad, mom and kids|
|Occupation|| Sanitation worker (Tony)|
Title report production (DJ)
High school student (Brian)
|Roadblock Count|| Tony: 1|
Tony Paolo, Marion Paolo, DJ Paolo, and Brian Paolo are a team of Dad, Mom and Kids on The Amazing Race Family Edition.
Tony and Marion Paolo, from Carmel, New York, are the proud parents of two sons, DJ and Brian. The bickering is constant for these lovable New Yorkers.
Tony, 52, is a sanitation worker in New York City. He describes himself as hardworking and charismatic and says the most exciting moment of his life was coming to the United States from Italy. Marion, 52, is a proud homemaker who considers herself to be persevering and hard-headed. Marion's pet peeve about Tony is that he lets his sons get away with too much.
DJ, 24, works in the title report production. Spontaneous and stubborn, DJ admits to having a fear of heights as well as a big mouth. His brother, Brian, 16, is entering his senior year of high school. Brian is painfully embarrassed by his family and is convinced he's the only sane one in the bunch. Neither son thinks their mother will be able to last long on the Race.
No matter how much picking and nagging goes on amongst this foursome, the Paolos are ready to put all that aside for the chance to win $1 million.
The Amazing Race Family Edition
|The Paolo Family's Race History|
|1||1||New York → New Jersey → Pennsylvania||Build It / Buggy It||No Roadblock||6 of 10|
|2||2||Pennsylvania → District of Columbia → Virginia||Heat of the Battle / Heat of the Night||DJ||8 of 9|
|3||3||Virginia → South Carolina → Alabama||Forrest Gump / Muddy Waters||Tony & Brian||6 of 8|
|4||4||Alabama → Mississippi → Louisiana||Work / Play||DJ||2 of 7|
|5||5||Louisiana → Panama||Used Fast Forward||1 of 6►|
|6||6||Panama → Costa Rica||Relic / Ripe||Marion||1 of 6>|
|7||7||Costa Rica → Arizona||Brush / Barrel||DJ||4 of 5|
|8||Arizona||Bearing / Bailing||Brian||5 of 5|
- Most legs won by a team who came in 5th, 2 legs (tied with Millie & Chuck, Andy & Laura, Henry & Bernie, and Ethan & Khairie).
- In March 2011, Marion appeared on an episode of House Hunters to help her son, Brian, find after graduating from college.
- Harry Smith on The Early Show (11/09/2005): "Feisty Paolos Lost The Race"
- Jenn Brasler at RealityNewsOnline (11/10/2005): "We are Fighting in a Nicer Way"
- Rochelle D. Thomas on TV Guide Online (11/14/2005): "Amazing Race's Paolo Clan Peters Out"
Social Media Profiles
- Tony's Facebook: /antonio.paolo.73
- DJ's Facebook: /dominicjustin
- Brian's Facebook: /brian.paolo1
- ↑ http://www.hgtv.com/shows/house-hunters/episodes/brian-wants-to-buy-his-own-st-louis-condo-before-he-starts-his-new-job-and-opinionated-mom-is-in-town-to-help-him-with-the-search
|The Amazing Race Family Edition Teams|