|"No Babies On The Race!"|
|Episode Number||4/13 (125)|
|First Broadcast||March 11, 2007|
|Viewership (in millions)||9.82|
|Previous||"I'm Sorry I'm Wearing A Bathing Suit; It Is Very Weird, I Know"|
|Next||"You Need to Watch Your Jokes, Guy"|
No Babies on The Race! is the fourth episode of The Amazing Race: All-Stars.
Rob and Amber attempt their fourth 1st place finish. Confusion at the Detour puts one Team in peril when a long standing rival overtakes them.
The order of departure from Playa Petrohué are as follows:
Teams must fly to the city of Punta Arenas. Upon arrival, teams must make their way by taxi to the Lord Lonsdale Shipwreck to find their next clue.
Choice A: Navigate It
Teams would have to use a map of Punta Arenas and get to the Town plaza, where a sailor would give them a compass. Then, heading directly south, they had to find the Nautilus building, a deep sea salvage business, where would receive their next clue.
Choice B: Sign It
Teams would to choose a pole from a truck and grab materials and tools for painting. Then, they would have to carry them to the top of a nearby staircase. Using a map based on Fernando Magellan's voyage as a reference, teams had to build a traditional signpost, listing in the correct order all the destinations Magellan visited during his trip. Teams had to ensure that each part of the sign pointed towards the city it represented.
Only Uchenna & Joyce chose this task.
Teams make their way by taxi to Carlos Ibanez Del Campo International Airport and sign up for one of two charter planes, departing 3 hours apart, heading to Ushuaia, Argentina. Upon arriving, they must make their way by taxi to Playa Larga along the Beagle Channel and search with their next clue.
The first charter plane can only carry three teams, while the second will carry the last five.
Teams must travel by taxi to Bahia Lapataia and take a ferry, which can carry up to two teams at a time to Isla Redonda. Once there, teams must find the post office to search for their next clue.
The team member assigned to perform this Roadblock would have to take on the duties of a postal worker, picking one of the sacks filled with letters, and search through 1600 of them for 1 of 2 letters with their names written on it. Those letters were written by teams of the season they raced previously. After reading the letter, teams received their next clue.
The Roadblock performers per team are underlined:
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer in Non-Elimination Leg • Saved from elimination by the Salvage Pass or The Save • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward • > Used the Yield • < Recipient of the Yield
- This episode title comes from Dani and Jeremy's letter, addressed to Eric & Danielle.
- The teams received letters from the following former teams on their first season during the Roadblock:
- Charla & Mirna received a letter from Marshall & Lance.
- Eric & Danielle received a letter from their former teammates, Dani and Jeremy.
- Dustin & Kandice received a letter from Lyn.
- Joe & Bill received a letter from Frank.
- Oswald & Danny received a letter from Blake & Paige.
- Both Rob & Amber and Uchenna & Joyce received letters from Susan & Patrick.
- Teri & Ian received a letter from Flo & Zach.
- Rob accidentally pushed one of the letters addressed to him and Amber to the ground when doing the mail search at Roadblock.
- With Rob & Amber's elimination, Uchenna & Joyce are the last team from The Amazing Race 7 left.
- After this episode, Danielle, who placed 8th in her original season, improved on her previous placing.
- Andy Dehnart at realityblurred (03/12/2007): "Amazing Race has its most intense foot race ever at the end of the world"
- Jace Lacob at Televisionary (03/12/2007): "Stung By A Spelling Bee: An Elimination Shocker"
- Fara Kearnes at StarBlogs.net (03/12/2007): "Rob & Amber Go From First to Last"