|Mike & Rochelle|
|Members|| Michael Dombrowski|
|Hometown|| Traverse City, Michigan (Mike)|
Kalkaska, Michigan (Rochelle)
|Occupation|| Pro Wrestling Promoter (Mike)|
Contract Engineer (Rochelle)
|Roadblock Count|| Mike: 6|
|Countries raced|| |
Mike Dombrowski and Rochelle Nevedal are a Dating team on The Amazing Race 26.
Retrieved from CBS.com
- Name: Michael "Mike" Dombrowski
- Age: 26
- Hometown: Traverse City, Mich.
- Relationship Status: Dating
- Length of Relationship: 8 months
- How did you meet? Rochelle and I met through both running our events at the same venue. Eventually we set up a cross-promoting partnership and began getting to know each other and I was hooked.
- Current occupation: Pro Wrestling Promoter and Truck Stop Manager
- Describe what you do: Promote, book and organize professional wrestling events. Keep growing audience event to event.
- 3 words to describe you: Passionate, extreme and unique.
- Favorite hobbies: Hiking, fishing, traveling to concerts and road trips.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Booking WWE Hall of Famers Mick Foley and Scott "Razor Ramon" Hall in my hometown of Kalkaska, MI. It was front page news here.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Harley Morenstein of Epic MEAL Empire. Obnoxious at times, similar look and style.
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Kesha- unique, own style/image, like to have fun.
- What scares you most about traveling? If I'm traveling somewhere new to me, the possibility of getting lost or stranded with no resources.
- What excites you most about traveling? Getting to see different cultures and ways of life, change of scenery from city to city, and country to country.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Rochelle's listening ability. She says I give good advice, and can coach her through situations, but she doesn't always listen to my advice.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: That she gets legitimately pissed off if I beat her at anything. Even something as small as a game of checkers. I love her competitiveness, but not when I'm her competition.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Tokyo, Japan. Many wrestlers I know travel there for events, and I've heard nothing but amazing things from them all.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope to gain a stronger connection with Rochelle, to see if we can handle the stress, and work together through it. I also feel it would be a very good bonding experience.
- How could the Race change the current state of your relationship? It would without a doubt test us for the future. A worldwide race within a month would test our strength, teamwork and communication skills. If we come out of the race stronger, we should be able to handle anything.
- Name: Rochelle Nevedal
- Age: 29
- Hometown: Kalkaska, Mich.
- Relationship Status: Dating
- Length of Relationship: 8 months
- How did you meet? I met Mike when I was going around town for an upcoming roller derby bout. I stopped into his truck stop and we started talking. We both had a lot in common and hit it off right away!
- Current occupation: Contract Engineer
- Describe what you do: I am a contract engineer who does work for ATT. I also co-own a roller derby league that I started in my small town.
- 3 words to describe you: Athletic, creative and driven.
- Favorite hobbies: Roller derby, paddle boarding and snowboarding.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Raising an 8-year-old son who is creative, unique and absolutely amazing!
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Joan Jett
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Opie from "Sons of Anarchy."
- What scares you most about traveling? Getting lost in unfamiliar places.
- What excites you most about traveling? Learning new cultures and experiencing things I cannot here in the U.S.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: He's not good at expressing things when he's upset. He keeps it all in until he blows up about whatever is on his mind.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: When he's in public he is in his "Mikey Zeroe" persona which isn't who I signed up to date. His ego can get in the way.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Bali, Indonesia - I heard it's absolutely stunning and the people are very friendly. I also heard it's affordable.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? As a single mom, I am very protective on whom I bring into my son and my life. I am looking at the race sort of as a "Fast Forward" to our relationship. I am hoping by going on the race I can figure out if our relationship will last.
- How could the Race change the current state of your relationship? Since we haven't dated all that long, it will be a make or break situation and help me figure out if we are meant to be together. I don't want to waste time with someone who I cannot depend on.
The Amazing Race 26
|Mike & Rochelle's Race History|
|1||1||United States → Japan||Syncing Steps / Samurai Sake||No Roadblock||7 of 11⊂|
|2||2||Japan||Share / Chair||Mike||8 of 10|
|3||3||Japan → Thailand||Ski / Tree||No Roadblock||1 of 9|
|4||4||Thailand||Water / Wheel||Rochelle||6 of 9|
|5||5||Thailand → Germany||Stein / Stack||Mike||7 of 8♥|
|6||6||Germany → France → Monaco → France||Don't Slack Off / Win By a Nose||Mike||3 of 7|
|7||7||France → Namibia||Track / Pack||Rochelle||5 of 6|
|8||8||Namibia||Work / Play||Mike||5 of 6|
|9||9||Namibia → The Netherlands||Soak / Shuffle||Rochelle||4 of 5|
|10||10||The Netherlands → Peru||Mamas / Papas||Mike||3 of 5|
|11||11||Peru||Shake Your Hips / Make Some Bricks||Rochelle||4 of 4|
|12||12||Peru → United States||No Detour||Mike||4 of 4|||
- For The Amazing Race 27, Mike & Rochelle hosted weekly episode recaps on the YouTube channel, On the Block Network.
- On September 2, 2017 Mike & Rochelle got married.
- Second team to finish fourth on the penultimate leg to to be allowed to complete on the final leg (after Amy & Maya in the previous season).
- Mike & Rochelle were the first pre-show dating team to win a leg.
- They also ended up as the last pre-dating team standing.
- Rochelle is a vegetarian.
- Adora Namigadde on 9&10 News (01/22/2015): "Kalkaska Couple to Compete on Amazing Race"
- Kristen Daukas at sheknows.com (05/14/2015): "The Amazing Race: 9 Burning questions with Rochelle and Mike before the finale"
- Rob Cesternino at RHAP (05/18/2015): "Amazing Race 2015 | Top 4 Exit Interviews"
- Joyce Eng at TV Guide Online (05/20/2015): "Mike and Rochelle Reveal All the Cab Trouble You Didn't See"
- Elimination Interviews on CBS.com (05/20/2015): "Mike And Rochelle End Race Even Closer Than Before: #TruckStopLove leave in good spirits"
- Elizabeth Kwiatkowski at Reality TV World (05/26/2015): "Exclusive: The Amazing Race couple Rochelle Nevedal and Michael Dombrowski talk"
- Noah Groves & Anthony Rossi on Survivor Oz (09/16/2015): "The Amazing Race Oz - Mike and Rochelle Interview"
Social Media Profiles
- Mike & Rochelle's Facebook: /TeamTruckStopLove
- Mike's Facebook: /MikeyZEROE
- Mike's Twitter: @MikeyZEROE
- Mike's Instagram: /mybeardismycopilot
- Rochelle's Facebook: /Rochelladeville
- Rochelle's Twitter: @rochelladeville
- Rochelle's Instagram: /mynameisrochelle
|The Amazing Race 26 Teams|