|Max & Katie|
|Members|| Max Bichler|
|Age|| 30 (Max)|
|Hometown||Buffalo, New York|
|Occupation|| Cigar Sales (Max)|
|Roadblock Count|| Max: 7|
|Countries raced|| |
Max Bichler and Katie Bichler are a team of Newlyweds on the 22nd season of The Amazing Race.
- Age: 30
- Hometown: Buffalo, NY
- Connection to Teammate: Newlywed
- Current occupation: Cigar Sales
- Describe what you do: I represent Rocky Patel Premium Cigar Company and sell cigars to wholesalers, distributor and retailers.
- Three words to describe you: Driven, intelligent and competitive.
- Favorite hobbies: Golf, wine and cigars.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Moving to Boston and becoming successful on my own.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Rush Limbaugh: a fellow cigar lover and an unapologetic Republican.
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Looks like Jessica Simpson, acts like Ann Romney.
- What scares you most about traveling? Not much scares me about traveling.
- What excites you most about traveling? Seeing new cultures and enjoying new foods.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Katie needs to make decision when asked to and listen to me when I know I'm right.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: Her lack of decision making and not listening to me when I know I'm right.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Rome, Italy. There is history, and I want to experience the food, culture and style.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope to learn how to share responsibility and work as a team.
- Age: 24
- Hometown: Buffalo, NY
- Connection to Teammate: Newlyweds
- Current Occupation: Pharmacist
- Describe what you do: I work in a long-term care facility where I focus on safe and clinically effective medication use. I provide counsel to patients on the proper use and adverse effects of their medications.
- Three words to describe you: Outgoing, competitive and sarcastic.
- Favorite hobbies: Golfing, reading and drinking wine.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Earning my doctorate of Pharmacy. It was a long, hard road, but I did it!
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Bethany Frankel, because she is a hardworking ball buster.
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Rush Limbaugh. Max, a.k.a. "Rush, Jr.," is full of right-sided dreams.
- What scares you most about traveling? Disease. I'm terrified of getting sick in another country.
- What excites you most about traveling? Everything! I love to travel and experience the different cultures of the world.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We are newlyweds. We've only been living together for one month after dating long distance for three years. I hope we can work out any issues we have with communication.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: Time management. He has no respect or consideration for anyone's time. He is always late. Ugh.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? How can I pick just one? I can narrow it down to anywhere in Europe, though. I love European culture and history. I dream about touring the entire continent.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Traveling the world with my best friend for a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
The Amazing Race 22
|Max & Katie's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → French Polynesia||No Detour||Max||9 of 11|||
|2||2||French Polynesia||Pick a Pearl / Take a Trunk||Max||8 of 10|
|3||3||French Polynesia → New Zealand||Rev It Up / Reel It In||Katie||8 of 9|
|4||4||New Zealand → Indonesia||Sandy Bottom / Fruity Top||Max||3 of 9|
|5||5||Indonesia → Vietnam||Make Your Move / Make Your Meal||Katie||2 of 8|
|6||6||Vietnam → Botswana||Fire / Fowl||Max||7 of 7|
|7||7||Botswana||Brains / Brawn||Max||6 of 7|
|8||8||Botswana → Switzerland||No Detour||Katie||3 of 6|
|9||9||Switzerland → Germany||Train Trials / Font Follies||Katie||1 of 5|
|10||10||Germany → United Kingdom||Tasty Puddin' / Whiskey Rollin'||Max||1 of 5⋐|
|11||11||United Kingdom||Tray It / Spray It||Katie||1 of 4|
|12||United Kingdom → United States||No Detour||Max||2 of 3|
1: Leg 1 had two Roadblocks and no Detour. The team member who sat out the first Roadblock was required to perform the second one.
2: Katie to quit the second Roadblock. Max & Katie were issued an 4-hour penalty for the forfeit, that it would be applied at the start of the next Leg.
- Katie is a former NFL Cheerleader for the Buffalo Bills.
- Katie's Twitter: @KatherinBichler
- Max's Twitter: @MrMaxBichler
- Max's Facebook: /themaxbichler
|The Amazing Race 22 Teams|