|Matt & Ana|
|Members|| Matthew Robar|
|Birth Dates|| July 7, 1972 (Matt)|
November 4, 1973 (Ana)
|Roadblock Count|| Matt: 0|
Matt and Ana Robar were a Married team in the The Amazing Race 1. They hold the distinction of being the very first team eliminated in the history of the race.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Matt and Ana met in 1995, while they were both in the Army. When they drove together from Washington State to New York, "it was a fun trip and [they] acted like rebels." Their combined strengths make them a good Team for THE AMAZING RACE: while Matt is very hyper and energetic, Ana remains calm and efficient.
The Amazing Race 1
|Matt & Ana's Race History|
|1||1||United States → South Africa → Zambia||Air / Land||Unknown||11 of 11|||
1:There was an unaired Roadblock where one teammate had to cook a whole ostrich egg for the whole team to eat. It is uknown whether Matt or Ana completed it.
- Sometime after The Amazing Race, Matt and Ana divorced. Matt got engaged with Amanda Mills in 2014.
- First team to be eliminated in Zambia.
- First team ever to be eliminated on the race
- First co-ed team to be eliminated from the race
- Jane Clayson on The Early Show (09/06/2001): "Matt And Ana: First Out Of The Race"
Social Media Profiles
- Matt's Facebook: /matthew.robar.1
|The Amazing Race 1 Teams|