|Marty & Hagan|
|Hometown|| Lubbock, Texas (Marty)|
Dallas, Texas (Hagan)
|Relation||Mother / Daughter|
|Occupation|| Flight Attendant (Marty)|
Sports Entertainer / Model (Hagan)
|Roadblock Count|| Marty: 1|
Retrieved from CBS.com
- Name: Marty Cobb
- Age: 51
- Twitter: @Flygirlmom
- Instagram: MARTYCOBB3
- YouTube: Marty Cobb Smile High Club
- Facebook: Marty Cobb-Smile High Club
- How many total followers do you have across all platforms? Total followers around 3...ALL my children...lol! Actually, around 10,000...on a good day.
- Hometown: Lubbock, Texas, but I live in McKinney, Texas now.
- Connection to your teammate: My Teammate is my youngest daughter, Hagan.
- Current occupation: Sky goddess with Southwest Airlines. Welcome to the Smile High Club y'all.
- Describe what you do: I am a flight attendant so I travel all over the United States and beyond, passing out peanuts and sodas and making people smile!!
- 3 words to describe you: Witty, compassionate and fun loving.
- Favorite Hobbies: Watching sports, working out (obviously), traveling, snow skiing, yachting, reading and watching THE AMAZING RACE!
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My three children! They are not only beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well. They are the most incredible people I know and I am so blessed to be their mom!
- What scares you most about traveling? Getting lost in a country where I am not welcome. I would not do well in jail and don't look good in orange.
- What excites you most about traveling? Everything! Experiencing different cultures, eating different food, seeing as much as possible and meeting locals!
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: The biggest challenge Hagan and I will experience will probably be patience with each other. I am not the fastest athlete on the planet, and for realizing that she is my partner in this and not just my daughter, trusting each other and not giving up!
- Pet peeve about your teammate: Her ability to not disconnect from her phone/social media and just enjoy the time together.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would love to visit Brazil, Holland, Comoros, Equatorial Guinea and New Zealand.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Well, the million would be a life changer but, honestly, just to experience this once in a lifetime race with my daughter. To have this time with her, to see all that we are going to see, to be a part of such an incredible show and I just know these memories and experiences will last a lifetime and something we will always share. I am also so excited about the other contestants. What an awesome group of people! I am so honored to be a part of it!
- Name: Hagan Parkman
- Age: 22
- Twitter: @haganelizabeth
- Instagram: haganparkman
- How many total followers do you have across all platforms? Currently 8,800
- Hometown: Dallas
- Connection to your teammate: Daughter
- Current occupation: Sports entertainment and modeling
- Describe what you do: I help work/coordinate football games for SEC and ESPN and do commercial modeling on the side.
- 3 words to describe you: Outgoing, happy and personable.
- Favorite hobbies: Working out, movies and playing with my dog.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Graduating from Texas A&M University.
- What scares you most about traveling? Flying. I'm secretly terrified of flying.
- What excites you most about traveling? Seeing different cultures and just how beautiful the world really is. There is so much to see outside of Texas…who knew?!
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Power struggle. Yes, she is my mom, but I have a very hard head and when I think I'm right, no one can change my mind. I like to have control but I realize she is my mom and I need to respect her and her opinions too! Also, being a parent-child team, we don't have advantages that the teams of two younger members have. Plus, we're an all girl team. I am very competitive and I hate losing. But I need to know and remember that she will give her best and I don't want to get frustrated with her, nor do I want to let HER down!
- Pet peeve about your teammate: Honestly, as cheesy as it sounds, it's how nice she is, however, I'm so lucky that she is that way. When I'm in a competitive situation, I want to yell and be crazy while she just wants to be supportive and nice. So if we get behind I know she'll be positive and I will be the one crying, screaming and saying things that I'm sure I'll regret…ha! But we complement each other really well.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Africa. I doubt we go there because the season before us did. But I would love to see all the wildlife. I'm a huge animal lover. If it was legal, and not extremely dangerous, I would keep wild animals in my house.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? All I hope to accomplish is that at the end of the day, I know I did my very best and put everything I had into every leg. I hope to come out of this appreciating my mom, even more than I already do, because I know how hard she will work and how much she believes in us as a team. We will be in a state of constant stress so I hope at the end of this it will only bring us closer.
The Amazing Race 28
|Marty & Hagan's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → Mexico||Mariachi Madness / Great Bulls of Fire||Marty||8 of 11|
|2||2||Mexico → Colombia||Pop-Up / Parrilla||Hagan||11 of 11|
- Elizabeth Kwiatkowski at RealityTV World (02/22/2016): "Exclusive: The Amazing Race eliminees eliminees Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson talk" (Parts 1 & 2)
- Gina Scarpa at Reality Wanted (02/26/2016): "The Amazing Race 28: Exclusive Interview with Hagan Parkman and Marty Cobb"
Social Media Profiles
- Marty's YouTube Channel: /UC8ODoz1W_Ghiz8pVygAFWxA
- Hagan's Instagram: /hagan.parkman
|The Amazing Race 28 Teams|