|Marc & Kat|
|Members|| Marc Duñgo|
|Occupation|| Fitness Educator / Model (Marc)|
Commercial Marker (Kat)
|Roadblock Count|| Marc: 8|
Marc Duñgo and Kat Tan are a team of Gym Buddies on the first season of The Amazing Race Philippines.
- Age: 42
- Occupation: Fitness Educator, Model
- Purpose in joining: I am a very competitive person, and I love to win. I also love adventure, particularly if it involves physical activities.
- Age: 27
- Occupation: Commercial Marketer
- Purpose in joining: I want to showcase my 4Bs: Body, Brains, Brawn, and Braveness. I also like competitions, especially winning!
The Amazing Race Philippines 1
|Marc & Kat's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||Metro Manila||Pindot / Ikot||Marc||1 of 11|
|6||2||Metro Manila → Ilocos Sur||Gawa / Nguya||Marc||1 of 10►|||
|9||3||Ilocos Sur → Mountain Province||Magkarga / Magsaka||Kat||1 of 9|
|12||4||Mountain Province → Benguet||Sell 10 / Buy 10||Kat||1 of 9|
|15||5||Benguet → Zambales||No Detour||Marc||4 of 8<ϵ|||
|18||6||Zambales → Pampanga → Tarlac||Tamaan / Iwasan||Marc||3 of 8|
|20||7||Tarlac → Pampanga → Albay||Jig / Pig||Kat||2 of 7|||
|23||8||Albay||Crab / Coconut||Marc||1 of 7|
|26||9||Albay → Cebu||Saang / Uling||Kat||2 of 6|
|30||10||Cebu → Aklan||Lulubog / Lilitaw||Marc||3 of 5|||
|32||11||Aklan → Metro Manila → Palawan||Swing / Stroke||Kat||1 of 4|
|37||12||Palawan||Count / Carry||Kat||1 of 4|
|41||13||Palawan → Davao del Sur → Davao del Norte||No Detour||Marc||3 of 3|||
1: Marc & Kat used their Salvage Pass to enter the Bantay Bell Tower in Bantay 30-minutes before the hours of operation.
2: Marc & Kat used the Express Pass to bypass the Roadblock in Leg 5. Marc opted to perform the task, and thus reflected in the Roadblock count.
3: Marc & Kat received a 1-hour penalty for not taking a jeepney from Holiday Inn Clark to the Mabalacat Bus Terminal.
4: Marc & Kat initially arrived 2nd but received a 40-minute penalty for untying the rope path in the Detour. During their penalty, LJ & CJ checked-in dropping them to 3rd.
5: Leg 13 had two Roadblocks and no Detour. There was no restriction for team members to perform either one.
- First team to use the Salvage Pass to get a head-start in the next leg.
- First (and currently only) team to win both the Salvage and Express Pass.
- First team to win the first four legs of the race.
- Marc is the first person to do two Roadblocks in a single leg.
- Tied with Justin & Diana for the most legs won by a co-ed team who failed team who failed to win the race with 7.
- Highest racing average of all teams at roughly 1.85
- Most legs won with 7.
- Kat's Twitter: @tan_kat
|The Amazing Race Philippines 1 Teams|