|Lyn & Karlyn|
|Teammates|| Lynette "Lyn" Turk|
Lyn Turk and Karlyn Harris are a team of Single Moms/Friends on the 10th season of The Amazing Race.
- Age: 32
- Hometown: Birmingham, Alabama
- Age: 32
- Hometown: Helena, Alabama
Lyn & Karlyn have been friends since the ninth grade, but the humorous banter that these single moms share makes them seem more like sisters. Referring to themselves as the "Black Debutantes" of the Race, this Alabama duo intends to compete with style, class and dignity.
Lyn lives in Birmingham, Alabama and teaches high school. A mother of three, she enjoys traveling, reading and meeting new people. Karlyn is a programming analyst who lives in Helena, Alabama with her daughter. She can be described as crazy, loud and creative and has a fear of flying.
The friends are excited about traveling abroad for the first time together and believe that their resourcefulness and ability to improvise will make them the Team to beat.
- Leg 1: 9th
- Leg 2: 9th
- Leg 3: 6th
- Leg 4: 6th
- Leg 5: 5th
- Leg 6: 4th
- Leg 7: 5th
- Leg 8: 5th
- Leg 9: (4th) 4th
- Leg 10: 2nd
- Leg 11: 2nd
- Leg 12: 3rd
- Became the first all-female team to reach the final three.
- Settled for 3rd because they went to the wrong airport.
- Very first all-female team to reach the final three.
- First team to reach the final three without winning any previous legs.
- First team to finish the race without winning any leg at all.
- First female team to finish in 3rd place.
- Oldest female team to finish in 3rd place, 32.
- First ever female team to reach the final 3.
- Oldest female team, 32.
- Oldest team in the Final Three, 32.
- Lowest average placing team in the final three, 5.
- Last female team standing.
- Highest finish by a team without winning any leg, 3rd place.
- Facebook: Facebook.com/lyn.turk
|The Amazing Race Season Index|
US (1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22)
|The Amazing Race 10 Teams|