|Lisa & Nicole|
|Age|| 38 (Lisa)|
|Occupation|| Business Manager (Lisa)|
Behavior Analyst/Psychologist (Nicole)
|Roadblock Count|| Lisa: 0|
Retrieved from AXN.com
- Age: 38
- Occupation: Business Manager
- List 3 adjectives that best describes you: Playful, Light-hearted, and Down for anything
- Which famous person reminds you of yourself: Justin Timberlake - although I can't sing
- What excites you the most about traveling?: The unknown and the adventure.
- Why do you want to be on The Amazing Race Asia?: It is my absolute dream to go on The Amazing Race. I have literally been watching it for years and I feel like I am perfect for it - because of my resilience in stressful situations, my physical ability, my travel savvy, my resourcefulness, and my ability to always look on the bright side of things no matter what. I love all the games, the obstacles, the detours, the challenges.
- Age: 34
- Occupation: Behavior Analyst / Psychologist
- List 3 adjectives that best describes you: Passionate, Emotional, and Enthusiastic
- Which famous person reminds you of yourself: Jillian Michaels
- What excites you the most about traveling?: The chance to challenge my notions and expand my mind, to share magical moments of human connectedness (sometimes even without language involved), especially playing and laughing with kids I encounter - maybe dancing or simply throwing a rock with them. I'd do anything to get that smile. It also gives me the chance to experience and immerse myself in other cultures, to challenge my own understanding of humanity, and life perspectives/priorities...
- Why do you want to be on The Amazing Race Asia?: I have to say - it has always been a dream of Lisa to be on The Amazing Race! Her dreams are my dreams so when she pitched it to me, I was totally on board. And we want to bring the happy-go-lucky, CAN-DO culture of Vietnam to the race!
The Amazing Race Asia 5
|Lisa & Nicole's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||Jakarta → West Java||Eliminated||11 of 11|||
1: Lisa & Nicole were eliminated halfway through the first leg as per the provisions of the first task
- First team from Vietnam.
|The Amazing Race Asia 5 Teams|