|Lisa & Michelle|
|Members|| Lisa Thomson|
|Occupation|| Real Estate Agent (Lisa)|
Miami Realtor (Michelle)
|Roadblock Count|| Lisa: 1|
Lisa Thomson and Michelle Thomson are a team of Realtor Sisters on The Amazing Race 25.
They came in very confident in their abilities and managed to steal a spot on the fifth sea plane when Michelle grabbed the marker out of Michael's hand when he was trying to sign their names on the board. However they struggled with the treasure hunting Roadblock, and they agreed to the four-hour penalty plan with Keith & Whitney and Michael & Scott. Unfortunately Scott shoved the sisters during the race to get a cab, mostly as a payback for what they did at the sign-up board, and putting them in the last cab and ultimately making them the first team to be eliminated.
Retrieved from CBS.com
- Name: Lisa Thomson
- Age: 28
- Hometown: Miami Beach, Fla.
- Connection to your teammate: Sister
- Current occupation: Real Estate Agent
- Describe what you do: I sell Real Estate in Miami along with my sister. We work 24/7 and sell a high volume of homes in Miami and have to deal with all different cultures and personalities.
- 3 words to describe you: Competitive, loud/outspoken and funny.
- Favorite hobbies: Working out, diving and running.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? In the last 6–7 years I have been able to create one of the top 10 real estate teams in Florida. Last year we sold more homes than any other agent in South Florida (and there are 24,000 agents in Miami).
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Barbie (the Real Estate version).
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Blake Lively.
- What scares you most about traveling? Language barriers and getting sick.
- What excites you most about traveling? Seeing the world! I have been trapped in a Miami office selling everyone else the dream. I want to see all the different cultures, places and learn new things.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: It could bring us closer together and get us away from the office as we are always working. This experience would allow us the opportunity to separate work from our personal lives and concentrate on our bond together.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: She is extremely stubborn.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Africa. I want to go on a safari and also swim with great white sharks. I think Africa is very different from Miami and it would be a great place to explore and see wildlife and the different cultures.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? My sister and I work so hard and have spent the last seven years building this incredible business that we are very successful at, but it has left us with little personal life and I would like to take time to travel and spend quality time together. I recently got married and before I start to have a family, I would like to have this one last challenge with my sister.
- Name: Michelle Thomson
- Age: 22
- Hometown: Miami, Fla.
- Connection to your teammate: Sister
- Current occupation: Miami Realtor
- Describe what you do: I sell the lifestyle of Miami. I work 24/7 with my sister. We are the #1 selling team in South East Florida for units sold. We work with all types of clients in all price ranges.
- 3 words to describe you: Energetic, competitive and positive.
- Favorite hobbies: Working out, diving and fishing.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I worked hard to have my Real Estate license starting at 18. I am proud of how much I have accomplished in my career so far.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Kate Hudson from "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days."
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Barbie
- What scares you most about traveling? I'm picky with what I eat so having to eat weird things.
- What excites you most about traveling? Everything! I love new experiences.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Decision making. We both think we can do everything.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: Lisa talks SO LOUDLY and most of the time it is hard to get a word in...We just end up talking over each other.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Australia. I would love to go great white shark diving.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Ah! I hope to gain memories with my sister. We work so hard it will be nice to have the time to travel with her. She recently got married and I am not sure how many more "sister trips" we can get away with.
The Amazing Race 25
|Lisa & Michelle's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → U.S. Virgin Islands||No Detour||Lisa||11 of 11|||
- Lisa and Michelle are both members of the Thomson Team. The Thomson Team has been featured in numerous publications among them are The Wall Street Journal, New York Times to name a few.Their team is #7 Team Nationwide in Total Units Sold, #5 Team Nationwide in Selling Units, #1 Team in South East Florida in Unit Sales.
- Lisa is married to Drew Rosenhaus, an American sports agent who represents professional football players. He owns the Miami-based sports agency, Rosenhaus Sports.
- Lisa and Michelle are the first team to be eliminated in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Lisa's Facebook: /lisa.thomson.169
- Michelle's Facebook: /michellethomson.Miami
- Lisa's Twitter: @LisaAThomson
- Michelle's Twitter: @iSellMiami
|The Amazing Race 25 Teams|