|"Like Four Seasons in a Day"|
|Episode Number||2/12 (002)|
|First Broadcast||May 23, 2011|
|Previous||"Nothing's Smooth Sailing with Us"|
|Next||"We've Got Pain, But We've Not Lost Any Weight"|
Like Four Seasons in a Day is second episode of The Amazing Race Australia 1.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer in Non-Elimination Leg • Saved from elimination by the Salvage Pass or The Save • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward • ϵ Used the Express Pass• ⊂ Used the U-Turn • ⊃ Recipient of the U-Turn
- This marks the first time The Amazing Race Australia visits the country of Vietnam.
- The episode contained multiple similar tasks from the Vietnamese legs in The Amazing Race Asia 3.
- Both times teams had a task of fixing a car by changing the tire and engine oil.
- The Carry Fowl Detour was the exact same as the Some Walk Detour.
- The Roadblock (involving seven coins representing the seven emperors of the Nguyễn Dynasty in Vietnam) at Minh Mạng Tomb involving returned but with different directions.