|Kym & Alli|
|Members|| Kym Perfetto|
|Age|| 30 (Kym)|
|Hometown|| Brooklyn, NY (Kym)|
New York City, NY (Alli)
|Relation||Urban Bike Racers|
|Occupation|| Master Instructor for Soulcycle (Kym)|
Personal Trainer (Alli)
|Roadblock Count|| Kym: 4|
|Countries raced|| |
Kym Perfetto and Alli Forsythe are an Urban Bike Racers team on the 25th season of The Amazing Race. They were the most consistent team, only falling from the top three twice, and proved to be capable at the physical and mental tasks. The Urban Bike Racers also wanted to have a good time on their trip around the world, the most notable instance being when they explored the streets of Oxford instead of waiting at the train station. Their snarky natures and sense of humour made them fan favourites to win it all, and they seemingly secured a position in the Final Three, along with Misti & Jim and Adam & Bethany.
They decided to try for the Surfing Fast Forward in Leg 9, only to struggle and allow Adam and Bethany to catch up and claim it. Kym and Alli could not recover the time lost, and were eliminated in 5th Place.
- Name: Kym "NonStop" Perfetto
- Age: 30
- Hometown:Brooklyn, NY
- Connection to your teammate: Friend
- Current occupation: Master Instructor for Soulcycle/Boss of YouTube channel: KymNonStop
- Describe what you do: I rock the house and make people sweat.
- 3 words to describe you: Spontaneous, feisty and generous.
- Favorite hobbies: Racing, playing/writing music and hiking.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Winning the '08 North American Cycle Courier Championship, 1st Female and 4th overall, beating out all but 3 male racers.
- What scares you most about traveling? Getting completely and hopelessly lost.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We're moving to LA together after all this. This might make things stressful or way easier for us if we win.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? India, for the great culture shock.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To have the experience of a lifetime and to challenge myself above and beyond my comfort zone.
- Name: Alli Forsythe
- Age: 26
- Hometown: New York, New York
- Connection to your teammate: Friend
- Current occupation: Personal Trainer
- Describe what you do: Challenge people and help whip them into shape.
- 3 words to describe you: Daring, motivated and tenacious.
- Favorite hobbies: Playing guitar and singing, racing (biking and running), cooking and waterskiing.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Leaving my small town in Texas and surviving successfully in New York City on my own.
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? P!nk
- What scares you most about traveling? Turbulence on airplanes. I'm usually just shy of a panic attack. It's embarrassing.
- What excites you most about traveling? Authentic and exotic food and meeting people. Other cultures fascinate me.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We will either become really close or nearly kill each other. Hopefully the first, because we're moving to Los Angeles together.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: Her bossiness when she gets stressed out and the relentless backseat driving.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? New Zealand for adventure, the black sand beaches and bungee jumping.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Seeing some really amazing places, trying some crazy things that I would otherwise never do and maybe getting into a little trouble.
The Amazing Race 25
|Kym & Alli's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → U.S. Virgin Islands||No Detour||Alli||3 of 11|
|2||2||U.S. Virgin Islands → United Kingdom||About Face / Pancake Race||No Roadblock||3 of 10|
|3||3||United Kingdom||Pony Up / Light My Fire||No Roadblock||7 of 9|
|4||4||United Kingdom → Denmark → Sweden → Denmark||Parking Space / Wedding Cake||Kym||1 of 8|
|5||5||Denmark → Morocco||Twirl Time / Tea Time||Kym||1 of 8|
|6||6||Morocco||Camp / Cream||Alli||3 of 7|
|7||7||Morocco → Italy||Painters / Posers||Kym||2 of 6|
|8||8||Italy → Malta||Flag / Shine||Alli||3 of 6|
|9||9||Malta → Singapore||China Cups / Chilli Crabs||Kym||5 of 5|
- Kym has made appearances in films like Everything's Wonderful (2003), Shot in the Heart (2001), and Premium Rush (2012).
- Jamie McKillop at Well+Good (09/30/2014): "5 questions for The Amazing Race contestant Kym Perfetto"
- Joyce Eng at TV Guide Online (12/03/2010): "Our Worst Case Scenario Came True"
- Rob Cesternino at RHAP (12/03/2014): "Amazing Race 2014: Exit Interview with the Latest Team Eliminated"
- Elizabeth Kwiatkowski at Reality TV World (12/03/2014): "Exclusive: Kym Perfetto and Alli Forsythe talk The Amazing Race" [Parts 1 & 2]
- CBS.com (12/03/2014): "Elimination Interview: Kym and Alli"
- Sheri Block at CTV.ca (12/08/2014): "Despite Amazing Race elimination, Kym and Alli have no regrets about Fast Forward"
- James Wellington & Justin Nichols on AfterBuzz TV (12/16/2015): "The Amazing Race After Show with Kym & Alli, Season 25 Episode 11"
Social Media Profiles
- Kym's Facebook: /kym.not.kim
- Kym's Twitter: @kymnonstop
- Kym's Instagram: /kymnonstop
- Kym & Alli's YouTube Channel: /KymNonstop
- Alli's Facebook: /allisoncforsythe
- Alli's Twitter: @alliforsythe
- Alli's Instagram: /alliforsythe
|The Amazing Race 25 Teams|