|Joseph & Monica|
|Members|| Joseph Meadows|
|Hometown||Fort Smith, Arkansas|
|Occupation|| Homebuilder (Joseph)|
|Roadblock Count|| Joseph: 5|
|Countries raced|| |
Joseph Meadows and Monica Cayce are a Dating team on The Amazing Race 9.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Joseph & Monica have been dating for the past three years. This fun-loving couple met at a local bar in Fayetteville, Arkansas during college when Joseph claims he "just about broke his neck when Monica walked through the door." After a brief separation for a few months, they missed each other tremendously and decided to give their relationship a second try. They've been together ever since.
Joseph describes himself as confident and funny, while Monica is independent and tenacious. Born and raised in the South, the couple shares a love of country music, wakeboarding and traveling. Joseph's proudest accomplishment has been building and selling his first home.
Although Monica's primary motivation for taking part on THE AMAZING RACE is to pay off her student loans, both she and Joseph are eager to take part in an experience that will bond them for life.
The Amazing Race 9
|Joseph & Monica's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → Brazil||Motor Head / Rotor Head||No Roadblock||6 of 11|
|2||2||Brazil||Press It / Climb It||Joseph||3 of 10|
|3||3||Brazil → Russia → Germany||Scrub / Scour||Monica||8 of 9|||
|4||Break It / Slap It||Joseph||6 of 9|
|5||4||Germany → Italy||Foundry / Laundry||Monica||3 of 8|
|6||5||Italy||Big Fish / Little Fish||Joseph||3 of 7|
|7||6||Italy → Greece||Herculean Effort / It's All Greek to Me||Monica||2 of 6|
|8||7||Greece → Oman||Camel / Watchtower||Monica||2 of 5|
|9||8||Oman → Australia||Sand / Sea||Joseph||2 of 5|
|10||9||Australia||Dry / Wet||Monica||3 of 4<|
|11||10||Australia → Thailand||Move It / Altar It||Joseph||4 of 4|
- Joseph and Monica continued to live in Arkansas.
- They would get married on July 28, 2007, but got divorced in 2013.
- Monica has since married footballer & current Green Bay Packer Brett Goode on November 1, 2014.
- She gave birth to their first child in July 2015.
- Rene Syler on The Early Show (05/11/2006): "MoJo No More, On Race"
- Rochell D. Thomas at TV Guide Online (05/17/2006): "Amazing Race Loses Its MoJo"
- Jenn Basler at RealityNewsOnline (05/12/2006): "We Get Mad at Each Other But Always Have Respect for Each Other"
- TARflies (06/30/2006): "MoJo Rising"
Social Media Profiles
- Joseph's Facebook: /joseph.meadows.790
- Monica's Facebook: /MonicaJeanGoode
- Monica's Twitter: @monicagoode61
- Monica's YouTube Channel: /monicaj711
- Monica's Instagram: /monicagoode61
|The Amazing Race 9 Teams|