|Jonathan & Victoria|
|Members|| Jonathan Baker|
|Age|| 42 (Jonathan)|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California|
|Occupation|| Entrepreneur (Jonathan)|
Pop artist painter/model (Victoria)
Jonathan Baker and Victoria Alynette Fuller are a team of Married Entrepreneurs on the sixth season of The Amazing Race.
Jonathan & Victoria were set up on a blind date seven years ago, and have been married for three years. They reside in Los Angeles, where Jonathan is an entrepreneur who owns a spa as well as other business ventures, and Victoria is a model/ pop artist painter. They decided to go on the Race in hopes of getting their relationship back on track after many grueling discussions about starting a family that have taken a toll on their marriage.
Jonathan describes himself as having a "type A" personality, while Victoria says she is resourceful. They hope this combination will help them be victorious on the Race. One of the challenges for them on the Race is going to be trusting each other's instincts and putting their bickering aside.
Victoria recalls that one of the worst moments in their relationship was when they had a fight on a trip to Miami and their entire argument was recorded after her cell phone accidentally dialed her mother's answering machine.
Their primary reason for doing THE AMAZING RACE is to win. The $1 million prize comes in a close second. Although both agree that their biggest fear is not being able to speak the languages, they look forward to experiencing new cultures and people.
The Amazing Race 6Edit
Race History Edit
- Leg 1: 5th
- Leg 2: 2nd
- : Jonathan
- : Arrived 2nd, beating Gus & Hera in a footrace.
- Leg 3: 4th
- Leg 4: 2nd
- Leg 5: 2nd
- Arrived 1st at the Roadblock.
- Soap Box Derby: Jonathan
- Jonathan completed the Roadblock in 35 seconds.
- Left the Roadblock as soon as Freddy & Kendra arrived.
- Lost in a footrace to Freddy & Kendra, when Jonathan ditched his backpack and Victoria picked up fearing it would be stolen. This causes Jonathan to shove Victoria.
- : Arrived 2nd.
- Leg 6: 3rd
- Leg 7: 5th
- Leg 8: 6th (Eliminated)
- Mud the Hut
- Victoria cut her finger.
- Jonathan wasn't paying attention, causing Kendra to shout at him to help her.
- Misread their clue taking only one donkey instead of two.
- Realized their mistake when they arrived at the drop-off point.
- Returned to the pen to get their second donkey.
- : Victoria
- : Arrived last, and were eliminated.
- They made a cameo appearance on the television film The Scorned.
- They appeared on Fear Factor after the race. They were eliminated when Victoria quit the second stunt after getting scared when saw the tied up crocodile hissing and trying to turn around. She later punched Survivor contestant Jonny Fairplay for taunting her. Host Joe Rogan scolds her, but Jonathan retaliates and attacked Joe. WWE wrestler and The Real World contestant Mike "The Miz" Mizanin broke up the fight.
- In fall 2006, they had their first child, Trease Alynette Baker.
- They had divorced on January 2010.
- Victoria (along with Meghan of Season 15) is one of the females that successfully performed the "Haybale" Roadblock in Upplands Väsby, Sweden.
- Website: http://www.jonathanbaker.com/
- Website: http://www.victoriafuller.com/
- Twitter: @VictoriaAFuller
- Facebook: /JonathanBaker0
- Facebook: /VictoriaFuller
- Wikipedia: Victoria Fuller
|The Amazing Race Season Index|
US (1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · 25 · 26)
|The Amazing Race 6 Teams|