Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Jonathan & Victoria|
|Members|| Jonathan Baker|
|Birth Dates|| January 3, 1962 (Jonathan)
December 14, 1970 (Victoria)
|Age|| 42 (Jonathan)|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California|
|Occupation|| Entrepreneur (Jonathan)|
Pop artist painter/model (Victoria)
|Roadblock Count|| Jonathan: 4|
|Countries raced|| |
Jonathan Baker and Victoria Alynette Fuller are a team of Married Entrepreneurs on the sixth season of The Amazing Race.
Jonathan & Victoria were set up on a blind date seven years ago, and have been married for three years. They reside in Los Angeles, where Jonathan is an entrepreneur who owns a spa as well as other business ventures, and Victoria is a model/ pop artist painter. They decided to go on the Race in hopes of getting their relationship back on track after many grueling discussions about starting a family that have taken a toll on their marriage.
Jonathan describes himself as having a "type A" personality, while Victoria says she is resourceful. They hope this combination will help them be victorious on the Race. One of the challenges for them on the Race is going to be trusting each other's instincts and putting their bickering aside.
Victoria recalls that one of the worst moments in their relationship was when they had a fight on a trip to Miami and their entire argument was recorded after her cell phone accidentally dialed her mother's answering machine.
Their primary reason for doing THE AMAZING RACE is to win. The $1 million prize comes in a close second. Although both agree that their biggest fear is not being able to speak the languages, they look forward to experiencing new cultures and people.
The Amazing Race 6
|Jonathan & Victoria's Race History|
|1||1||United States → Iceland||Ice Climb / Ice Search||No Roadblock||5 of 11|
|2||2||Iceland → Norway||Endurance / Accuracy||Jonathan||2 of 10|
|3||3||Norway → Sweden||Count It / Build It||Victoria||4 of 9|
|4||4||Sweden → Senegal||Stack 'Em Up / Pull 'Em Out||Jonathan||2 of 8|
|5||5||Senegal → Germany||Beer / Brats||Jonathan||2 of 8|
|6||6||Germany → Hungary||Catapult Crash / Cannonball Run||Victoria||3 of 7|||
|8||Swim / Paddle||Victoria||3 of 7|
|9||7||Hungary → France||Climb Up / Fly Behind||Jonathan||5 of 6|
|10||8||France → Ethiopia||Raise the Roof / Mud the Hut||Victoria||6 of 6|
1: Leg 6 was double-length, with two Detours and two Roadblocks, shown over two episodes. The placements listed in the first column reflect the order teams arrived at the leg's halfway point.
- They made a cameo appearance on the television film The Scorned.
- They appeared on Fear Factor after the race.
- They were eliminated when Victoria quit the second stunt after getting scared when saw the tied up crocodile hissing and trying to turn around.
- She later punched Survivor contestant Jonny Fairplay for taunting her. Host Joe Rogan scolds her, but Jonathan retaliates and attacked Joe. WWE wrestler and The Real World contestant Mike "The Miz" Mizanin broke up the fight.
- In Fall 2006, they had their first child, Trease Alynette Baker.
- However since then, they divorced on January 2010.
- Jonathan is one the most infamous contestants and is widely hated by fans for his behavior towards Victoria, most notably shoving her in Leg 5 after they lost first place.
- For this behavior, Jonathan was inducted into RNO's "Reality TV Hall of Shame".
- Victoria (along with Meghan of Season 15) is one of two females that successfully performed the "Haybale" Roadblock in Upplands Väsby, Sweden.
- First team to be eliminated in Ethiopia.
Social Media Profiles
- Jonathan's Facebook: /JonathanBaker0
- Jonathan's Website: http://www.jonathanbaker.com/
- Victoria's Twitter: @VictoriaAFuller
- Victoria's Facebook: /VictoriaFuller
- Victoria's Website: http://www.victoriafuller.com/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20111107191418/http://www.realitytvhallofshame.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article1082.art&page=1
|The Amazing Race 6 Teams|