|John Vito & Jill|
|Relationship|| Dating (Season 3), |
Formerly Dating (All-Stars)
|Teammates|| John Vito Pietanza|
- Age: 28, (Season 3), 32 (Season 11)
- Hometown: Staten Island, New York (Season 3); New York City, New York (Season 11)
- Age: 24 (Season 3), 29 (Season 11)
- Hometown: Manhattan, New York (Season 3); New York City, New York (Season 11)
- Originally applied for Season 1 with her brother but they failed to make the cut. Later, her brother was killed in 9/11 attack.
John Vito, 28, a Government Bond Trader, and Jill, 24, a business consultant with Cap Gemini Ernest and Young, are both originally from Staten Island, New York. John Vito still lives there, but Jill currently resides in Manhattan. They met three years ago after a group of their friends spent many late summer nights hanging out and going to night clubs. They have been romantically involved for almost a year.
The tragic events of September 11 personally and deeply affected both John Vito and Jill. Her older brother F.T., who was also John Vito's best friend, was working on the 105th floor of the World Trade Center as a Vice President for Cantor Fitzgerald. Jill had applied for the show's first installment with her brother, and after her devastating loss she decided to reapply in tribute to his memory. "After losing him on 9/11, I felt I should apply for the show again, and this time, who should be a better runner up than his best friend?" Their motto is to live life to the fullest, and as John Vito says, "the opportunity of traveling the world with Jill is the greatest reward."
Jill describes herself as spontaneous, intelligent and sensitive, while John Vito describes himself as detail-oriented, decisive and organized. They both love physical activities and spending time with their family and friends. Jill is most looking forward to leaving behind the day-to-day routines of life, her cell phone and email. John Vito is excited to learn about different cultures and people.
They feel that their combination of wits and brawn will help land them the coveted prize of $1 million. Her birth date is November 13. His birth date is August 3.
Season 3's John Vito and Jill are back for another chance at winning the million dollar prize. What's different this time around? These former lovebirds are no longer romantically involved. Changing the dynamic of their relationship allows them to focus all of their efforts on running the best Race possible. Both individuals are fierce competitors and know they have the skills and experience necessary to win.
John Vito, a trader in New York City, and Jill, a product controller, both originally from Staten Island, New York, currently reside in Manhattan. Jill describes herself as spontaneous, intelligent and sensitive, while John Vito describes himself as detail-oriented, decisive and organized. They both love physical activities and spending time with their family and friends.
Both John Vito and Jill share the tragic memory from the loss of Jill's older brother F.T., who was also John Vito's best friend. F.T. was working on the 105th floor of the World Trade Center as a Vice President for Cantor Fitzgerald on September 11, 2001. Jill had originally applied for the show's first installment with her brother, and after her devastating loss she decided to reapply in tribute to his memory and ran the Race in Season 3 with his best friend John Vito.
This time around they mean business and are back to prove that that they can Race with the best of them. Both are driven, competitive and motivated. They feel that this combination along with their wits and brawn will help land them the coveted prize of $1 million.
- Leg 1: 5th
- Leg 2: 7th
- Leg 3: 7th
- Leg 4: 6th
- Leg 5: 4th
- Leg 6: 5th
- Leg 7: 3rd
- Leg 8: 5th (Non-Elimination)
- Leg 9: 1st (Fast Forward)
- Leg 10: 5th (Eliminated)
- Leg 1: 11th (Eliminated)
- Eliminated because they went in the wrong direction searching for the apartment building.
- Eliminated when they got hopelessly lost in Quito.
- Youngest team with an age average of over 30 to finish in 11th place, 30.5
- Lowest average placing team who won a leg and be the 8th team to be eliminated, 4.8
- Lowest average placing male/female team with an age average of over 30, 11 (tied with Dana & Adrian).
- First male/female team to finish in 5th place.
- First team to be eliminated in Singapore.
- First team to be eliminated in Ecuador.
- Lowest finish by a team who won a leg, 5th place.
- Lowest average placing team who won a leg, 4.8
- Highest average placing male/female team who didn't earn a spot in the final three, 4.8
- Lowest average placing team, 11.
- Lowest average placing team who didn't earn a spot in the final three, 11.
- First team to be eliminated.
- Facebook: Facebook.com/jillyabug
|The Amazing Race Season Index|
US (1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22)
|The Amazing Race 3 Teams|
|The Amazing Race: All-Stars Teams|