|Joe & Heidi|
|Members|| Joe Wang|
|Age|| 42 (Joe)|
|Hometown||El Segundo, California|
|Occupation|| Software sales executive (Joe)|
Joe Wang and Heidi Wang are a Married team on the 16th season of The Amazing Race.
- Age: 42
- Hometown: El Segundo, California
- Connection to your Teammate: Married
- Current Occupation: Software Sales Executive
- Favorite Hobbies: Coaching youth sports, poker and golf
- Achievements: My biggest achievement is my family.
- Lifelong to do List: Travel around the world.
- If I could switch places with someone: My son Jameson who has unlimited potential.
- Role Model/Hero: My parents. They immigrated here to USA to provide a better life for me.
- What are you passionate about? Raising my kids to be the best they can be.
- What would you do if you won the million dollars? Pay for my kids' college education.
- People would be surprised to learn: I was born in Taiwan and speak fluent Mandarin Chinese
- Favorite place you have ever visited: Fiji
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Getting a task that we both can’t do and being away from our kids for an extended period of time.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? Create a closer bond with Heidi
- Pet peeve about your teammate: She can’t multi-task.
- Age: 37
- Hometown: El Segundo, California
- Connection to your Teammate: Wife
- Current Occupation: Homemaker
- Favorite Hobbies: Traveling, gourmet cooking, shopping, golfing and reading
- Achievements: Giving birth to my two beautiful and intelligent kids, having a successful finance career prior to choosing to stay home to raise my children.
- Lifelong to do List: Run a marathon, improve my golf game and to never stop learning new things
- If I could switch places with someone: It would have to be with my daughter, Herason. The opportunities and potential for a young girl today are endless.
- Role Model/Hero: My parents, Richard and Yohko Leeser. They sacrificed everything for their children to give them a better life. I have the utmost respect and admiration for both of them.
- What are you passionate about? My family. There are no words for the love and devotion I have for my husband and children.
- What would you do if you won the million dollars? Invest it towards my children's college education fund
- People would be surprised to learn: In high school, I was voted Senior Class President, Most Likely to Succeed, Most Likely to win a Nobel Peace Prize and Most Likely to Total Their Car
- Favorite place you have ever visited: My home. Although I’ve traveled extensively and visited many wonderful places, there really is "no place like home."
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Being away from our children for so long and not being able to eat sushi.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? Spending quality one-on-one time with my husband. We both could use some extra, uninterrupted time and attention from the other. Additionally, I plan to re-enter the professional workplace soon and I hope this experience makes me a better job candidate.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: Joe is a very intense and short tempered individual who thinks he’s right all the time!
The Amazing Race 16Edit
Race History Edit
- Leg 1: 5th
- Leg 2: 2nd
- Leg 3: 4th
- Leg 4: 3rd
- Leg 5: 8th (U-Turned by Louie & Michael; Eliminated)
- Facebook: /heidi.leeserwang
|The Amazing Race Season Index|
US (1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · 25 · 26)
|The Amazing Race 16 Teams|