|Jill & Thomas|
|Teammates|| Jill Haney|
Jill Haney and Thomas Wolfard are a Dating team on the 17th season of The Amazing Race.
- Age: 27
- Hometown: Marina Del Rey, Calif.
- Connection to your Teammate: Girlfriend
- Current occupation: Hair Stylist
- Favorite hobbies: Reading, running and work out classes
- Achievements: Leaving my hometown to live in a big city like I had always dreamed of
- Lifelong to do list: Have an Eat Pray Love experience in life
- What scares you most about traveling? Nothing! I want to experience as much of the world as I can. I am uneasy when there is turbulence, though.
- What excites you most about traveling? Relaxing, getting sun, doing activates and having no phone
- Role model/hero: My sister - she's smart, driven and independent. I always look to her for guidance and inspiration.
- What are you passionate about? Family, friends, my career, traveling and enjoying every moment of life
- What would you do if you won the million dollars? I would take my family on vacation, buy a new car, purchase a great collection of handbags and finally invest the rest.
- People would be surprised to learn: The amount of physical labor and construction work I've had to do. Thanks, Dad.
- Favorite place you have ever visited: Madrid, Spain
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Communication and not being short tempered with one another.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I hope we grow as a team and have an amazing experience together.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: He never cleans up after himself.
- Age: 30
- Hometown: Marina Del Rey, Calif.
- Connection to your Teammate: Boyfriend
- Current occupation: Ad Sales Director
- Favorite hobbies: Skiing, golfing and lounging
- Achievements: Graduating from Notre Dame
- Lifelong to do list: I would ultimately like to give more.
- What scares you most about traveling? Being caught in a hostile environment is what I'm most fearful of when traveling.
- What excites you most about traveling? Being completely and utterly immersed in a polar opposite cultural environment
- If I could switch places with someone: Phil Mickelson - Something about making tens of millions of dollars playing golf on the most scenic courses in the world seems fairly intriguing.
- Role model/hero: My dad. He's the smartest, hardest working and selfless person I know.
- What are you passionate about? God, my family, sports and travel
- What would you do if you won the million dollars? Put a down payment on a ski house in the Colorado Rockies.
- People would be surprised to learn: Yo hablo espanol - como un gringo
- Favorite place you have ever visited: San Sebastian, Spain
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Our biggest hurdle on the Race will be communicating effectively.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I hope to experience other cultures. It would also be a great life experience Jill and I can share.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: She always has spelling errors.
- Leg 1: 1st (Won the Express Pass)
- Leg 2: 5th
- Leg 3: 7th
- Leg 4: 5th (Used the Express Pass to bypass the Detour)
- Leg 5: 3rd
- Leg 6: 1st
- Leg 7: 5th
- Leg 8: 2nd (30-minute penalty)
- Leg 9: 1st (U-Turned Brook & Claire)
- Leg 10: 2nd
- Leg 11: 1st
- Leg 12: 3rd
- Settled for 3rd when they hired the wrong cab driver.
- First team to win the Express Pass.
- First team to use the Express Pass.
- Highest average placing team, 3.
- Highest average placing team in the final three, 3.
- Last male/female team standing.
- Twitter: @twolfard
- Facebook: Facebook.com/twolfard
- Facebook: Facebook.com/jill.haney
|The Amazing Race Season Index|
US (1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22)
|The Amazing Race 17 Teams|