|Jill & Thomas|
|Members|| Jill Haney|
|Age|| 27 (Jill)|
|Hometown||Marina Del Rey, California|
|Occupation|| Hair Stylist (Jill)|
Ad Sales Director (Thomas)
|Roadblock Count|| Jill: 5|
|Countries raced|| |
Jill Haney and Thomas Wolfard are a Dating team on The Amazing Race 17.
Retrieved from CBS.com
- Age: 27
- Hometown: Marina Del Rey, Calif.
- Connection to your Teammate: Girlfriend
- Current occupation: Hair Stylist
- Favorite hobbies: Reading, running and work out classes
- Achievements: Leaving my hometown to live in a big city like I had always dreamed of
- Lifelong to do list: Have an Eat Pray Love experience in life
- What scares you most about traveling? Nothing! I want to experience as much of the world as I can. I am uneasy when there is turbulence, though.
- What excites you most about traveling? Relaxing, getting sun, doing activates and having no phone
- Role model/hero: My sister - she's smart, driven and independent. I always look to her for guidance and inspiration.
- What are you passionate about? Family, friends, my career, traveling and enjoying every moment of life
- What would you do if you won the million dollars? I would take my family on vacation, buy a new car, purchase a great collection of handbags and finally invest the rest.
- People would be surprised to learn: The amount of physical labor and construction work I've had to do. Thanks, Dad.
- Favorite place you have ever visited: Madrid, Spain
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Communication and not being short tempered with one another.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I hope we grow as a team and have an amazing experience together.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: He never cleans up after himself.
- Age: 30
- Hometown: Marina Del Rey, Calif.
- Connection to your Teammate: Boyfriend
- Current occupation: Ad Sales Director
- Favorite hobbies: Skiing, golfing and lounging
- Achievements: Graduating from Notre Dame
- Lifelong to do list: I would ultimately like to give more.
- What scares you most about traveling? Being caught in a hostile environment is what I'm most fearful of when traveling.
- What excites you most about traveling? Being completely and utterly immersed in a polar opposite cultural environment
- If I could switch places with someone: Phil Mickelson - Something about making tens of millions of dollars playing golf on the most scenic courses in the world seems fairly intriguing.
- Role model/hero: My dad. He's the smartest, hardest working and selfless person I know.
- What are you passionate about? God, my family, sports and travel
- What would you do if you won the million dollars? Put a down payment on a ski house in the Colorado Rockies.
- People would be surprised to learn: Yo hablo espanol - como un gringo
- Favorite place you have ever visited: San Sebastian, Spain
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Our biggest hurdle on the Race will be communicating effectively.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I hope to experience other cultures. It would also be a great life experience Jill and I can share.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: She always has spelling errors.
The Amazing Race 17
|Jill & Thomas's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → United Kingdom||No Detour||Thomas||1 of 11|
|2||2||United Kingdom → Ghana||Tune In / Check Out||Jill||5 of 10|
|3||3||Ghana||Bicycle Parts / Language Arts||Thomas||7 of 9|
|4||4||Ghana → Sweden||Sleds / Beds||Jill||5 of 9ϵ|||
|5||5||Sweden → Norway||Bike / Boat||Thomas||3 of 8|
|6||6||Norway → Russia||Classical Music / Classic Cinema||Jill||1 of 7|
|7||7||Russia||Circus Band / Circus Clown||Thomas||5 of 7|
|8||8||Russia → Oman||Water Table / Wedding Table||Jill||2 of 6|||
|9||9||Oman → Bangladesh||Balanced Meal / Balanced Bricks||Jill||1 of 5⊂|
|10||10||Bangladesh → Hong Kong||Ding Ding / Sampan||Thomas||2 of 4|
|11||11||Hong Kong → South Korea||Full Throttle / Full Bottle||Thomas||1 of 4|
|12||12||South Korea → United States||No Detour||Thomas||3 of 3|
- Jill & Thomas broke-up sometime in 2012.
- Jill & Thomas are the first team to win the Express Pass and subsequently, the first team to use the Express Pass.
- David McAlpine at Reality Wanted (12/13/2010): "The Amazing Race 17: Exclusive Interview with Thomas Wolfard and Jill Haney"
- Digital Spy (12/14/2010): "We chat about their third place finish in Los Angeles"
- Joyce Eng at TV Guide Online (12/15/2010): "Very Frustrated with Final Leg Design"
- Reality TV World (12/13/2010): "Exclusive - Jill Haney and Thomas Wolfard talk The Amazing Race"
- Teeuwynn Woodruff at RealityNewsOnline (12/17/2010): "People Are Inherently Good"
Social Media Profiles
- Jill & Thomas's Facebook: /The-Amazing-Race-Jill-and-Thomas-127626597285219
- Thomas's Twitter: @twolfard
- Thomas's Facebook: /twolfard
|The Amazing Race 17 Teams|