|Jet & Cord|
|Teammates|| Jet McCoy|
- Age: 30 (Season 16) 31 (Unfinished Business) 34 (All-Stars)
- Hometown: Ada, Oklahoma
- Connection to your teammate: Brother
- Current Occupation: Cowboy
- Pet peeve about your teammate: Punctuality or lack thereof
- Favorite hobbies: Reading
- Achievements: Making it on THE AMAZING RACE
- Lifelong to do list: To remain a cowboy
- If I could switch places with someone: Nobody, I am happy being me … I haven't worked out all of my own problems so I wouldn't want to start on anyone else's
- Role Model/Hero: Cord would be my hero
- What are you passionate about? Horsemanship
- What would you do if you won the million dollars? Pay off my house
- People would be surprised to learn: How much I read. I read every single day
- Favorite place you have ever visited: Texas
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Communication
- What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks?) To broaden my horizons and gain a better appreciation for the world in general
- Age: 29 (Season 16) 30 (Unfinished Business) 33 (All-Stars)
- Hometown: Tupleo, Oklahoma
- Connection to your teammate: Brother
- Current Occupation: Professional Bull Rider
- Pet peeve about your teammate: He likes to voice his opinion
- Favorite hobbies: Riding horses
- Achievements: Rode world champion bucking bull, “Big Bucks”
- Lifelong to do list: Get married, have lots of babies and live happily ever after
- If I could switch places with someone: I wouldn't trade with anyone.
- Role Model/Hero: My parents
- What are you passionate about: My beliefs
- What would you do if you won the million dollars: Buy a big ranch
- People would be surprised to learn: I don't have a television or a radio in my house
- Favorite place you have ever visited: I love visiting everywhere, but home sweet home is always the BEST
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Choosing one idea and going with it
- What did you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks): Spending time with my best friend and brother
- Leg 1: 3rd
- Leg 2: 1st
- Leg 3: 1st
- Leg 4: 4th
- Leg 5: 3rd
- Leg 6: 4th
- Leg 7: 6th (Non-Elimination)
- Originally arrived 5th, but were informed that they didn't get the directions to the pit stop out of the bottle at the Roadblock.
- Leg 8: 1st
- Leg 9: 3rd
- Leg 10: 1st
- Leg 11: 2nd
- Leg 12: 2nd
- Leg 1: 11th
- Leg 2: 3rd
- Leg 3: 6th
- Leg 4: 2nd
- Leg 5: 1st
- Leg 6: 2nd
- Leg 7: 5th
- Leg 8: 5th
- Leg 9: 6th (1st U-Turned by Flight Time & Big Easy, Eliminated)
- Leg 1: 1st
- Leg 2: 6th
- Jumping from last to first with a Speed Bump in the eighth leg.
- Beating Gary & Mallory's Express Pass in leg 5 by two minutes.
- Eliminated when Jet guessed the wrong number at the Roadblock forcing him to go back and do-over, and their fate was sealed when they got U-Turned by Flight Time & Big Easy.
- Won the Express Passes
- Giving the 2nd Express Pass to Caroline & Jennifer in Leg 2
- Going first to last on the way to the roadblock but still finished 6th.
- First team to perform a Speed Bump and come in 1st in the same leg.
- Most legs won in a career by a team of brothers, 5 legs
- First team to win a leg in 3 seasons.
- Highest average placing team of brothers, 2.58
- Oldest team in the Final Three, 29.5
- Highest average placing team, 2.58
- Most legs won, 4 legs.
- Highest average placing team in the final three, 2.58
- Only team in the final three to not incur a time penalty during the race.
- Last team who made to the Final Three in their last season (Season 16) standing.
- Jet and Cord were the first team featured in the intro on all three of their seasons.
- Twitter: @CordMcCoy
- Season 16 Biography
- Unfinished Business Biography
- 'Amazing Race' participant switches gears to rodeo
- Jet & Cord on the mat after Leg 2 February 21, 2010
- Celeb cowboy McCoy puts on no airs April 21, 2010
- Facebook: Facebook.com/cord.mccoy.3
|The Amazing Race Season Index|
US (1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24)
|The Amazing Race 16 Teams|
|The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business Teams|
|The Amazing Race: All-Stars (2014) Teams|