|Jeremy & Sandy|
|Members|| Jeremy Cline|
|Age|| 35 (Jeremy)|
|Hometown|| Alamo, California (Jeremy)|
Dublin, California (Sandy)
|Occupation|| Commercial Real Estate Broker (Jeremy)|
Nurse Practitioner (Sandy)
|Roadblock Count|| Jeremy: 6|
|Countries raced|| |
Jeremy Cline and Sandy Draghi are a Dating team on the 19th season of The Amazing Race.
Retrieved from CBS.com
- Age: 35
- Hometown: Alamo, Calif.
- Connection to your teammate: Dating
- Current occupation: Commercial real estate broker
- Describe what you do: I market, list, sell and buy commercial real estate investment property for private capital investors.
- How will these skills help you win The Race? Negotiation under pressure is a skill I've learned along with a great sense of direction and a strong determination to succeed.
- Three words to describe you: Persistent, driven and positive.
- Favorite hobbies: Basketball, traveling with friends and golf.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Ryan Gosling
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Jennifer Aniston
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Owning my own business at age 26.
- What scares you most about traveling? Getting food poisoning.
- What excites you most about traveling? Seeing the world with a whole new perspective.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Communication for us as a team. We don't have any experience working together under pressure.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: She calls me "skinny."
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Denmark. I have heard so many great things about the country, and I think it would be fun to learn a little more about a piece of my family's history.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I hope to build a closer relationship with Sandy and learn more about who we both are. I think through the challenges and stress we will be able to figure out if we can work well together as a team.
- Age: 33
- Hometown: Dublin, Calif.
- Connection to your teammate: Dating
- Current occupation: Nurse practitioner
- Describe what you do: I assist the surgeon in cosmetic plastic surgery cases. I also provide cosmetic dermatology procedures to patients (i.e. Botox, Restylane, laser, etc.).
- How will these skills help you win The Race? I'm very focused for hours in the operating room, and I'm also able to deal with different personalities and many cultures.
- Three words to describe you: Ambitious, dedicated and compassionate.
- Favorite hobbies: Learning, time with my family and friends and outside physical activities.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Rachel from "Friends."
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? George Clooney
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My education and playing Division 1 college athletics at the University of San Francisco.
- What scares you most about traveling? Sleep! I love to travel but worry about sleeping because I have difficulty at home - much less while traveling.
- What excites you most about traveling? The people! I love people and want to experience new cultures, beliefs and lifestyles.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Jeremy is a great communicator and very passionate and emotional. I would love to be able to open up more and let him see that side of me as well.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: My biggest pet peeve about Jeremy is his thoroughness. He is very meticulous in all that he does. I'm more of a "just get it over with" type of person. I guess I need more patience.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Italy. My grandmother was born there and I would love to see the beauty of the country.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other then winning one million bucks)? I hope to build a stronger relationship through trust and communication and to experience the world together!
The Amazing Race 19
|Jeremy & Sandy's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → Taiwan||No Detour||Sandy||2 of 11|
|2||2||Taiwan → Indonesia||Shake Your Money Maker / Be a Ticket Taker||Jeremy||6 of 11|||
|3||3||Indonesia||Rice Field / Grass Fed||Jeremy||3 of 9|
|4||4||Indonesia → Thailand||Coral Reconstruction / Beach Preparation||Jeremy||3 of 8|
|5||5||Thailand||No Detour||Sandy||7 of 8|||
|6||6||Thailand → Malawi||All Sewn Up / Not Grown Up||Jeremy||3 of 7|
|7||7||Malawi||Dugout / Lugout||Sandy||6 of 7|
|8||8||Malawi → Denmark||All Hopped Up / All Churned Out||Sandy||5 of 6|
|9||9||Denmark → Germany → Belgium||Bodybuilding Posedown / Unknown||Sandy||3 of 5|||
|10||10||Belgium||Water / Waffle||Jeremy||2 of 5|
|11||11||Belgium → The Netherlands → Panama||Filet / Sole||Sandy||1 of 4|
|12||12||Panama → United States||No Detour||Sandy||2 of 3|
1: Jeremy & Sandy were the 5th team to arrive, but were forced to return to the 'Aisyiyah Orphanage, as they failed to donate all of their money to the orphanage, before they could check in. This dropped them to 6th place.
2: Leg 5 had two Roadblocks and no Detour. The team member who sat out the first Roadblock was required to perform the second one.
3: Leg 9 contained a Detour, however since all teams chose the same task, it was edited to be a miscellaneous task on air. It is unknown what the other side of the Detour was.
Social Media Profiles
- Jeremy's Facebook: /jpcline
- Jeremy's Twitter: @mrjeremycline
- Sandy's Twitter: @SandyDraghi
|The Amazing Race 19 Teams|