|Jeff & Jackie|
|Members|| Jeffrey Weldon|
|Age|| 26 (Jeff)|
|Hometown|| Tampa, FL (Jeff)|
Las Vegas, NV (Jackie)
|Occupation|| Accountant Executive/Sales (Jeff)|
Professional Dancer (Jackie)
|Roadblock Count|| Jeff: 2|
|Countries raced|| |
Retrieved from CBS.com
- Name: Jeffrey Weldon
- Age: 26
- Hometown: Tampa, FL
- Relationship Status: Single
- Current occupation: Account Executive/Sales
- Describe what you do: I work with C Level executives and sell a wide array of services/products that meet their companies' needs.
- 3 words to describe you: Outgoing, charismatic and intelligent.
- Favorite hobbies: Fitness, professional networking, spending time with family/friends and anything outdoors.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Launching a startup company with colleagues - Internet marketing/consulting firm.
- What scares you most about traveling? Being on one of those missing flights… this wouldn't normally be a concern until the recent occurrences.
- What excites you most about traveling? The opportunity to learn about new cultures and interact with people from all walks of life.
- How many serious relationships have you been in? I've been in three serious relationships. 1st- high school - 3.5 years. 2nd – college - 1 year and my 3rd in college - 4 years.
- What are your deal breakers in a relationship? Dishonesty, communication issues and cheating.
- What are the top 3 qualities you are looking for in a mate? Great sense of humor, a woman who has passion/drive for success and a great looking face.
- What are 3 turn offs or pet peeves in a mate? Pessimist, lazy, poor sense of style and bad hygiene.
- Who is your celebrity crush? Candice Swanepoel, Carrie Underwood and Adriana Lima.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Probably Bradley Cooper, although I've gotten that I look like Tim Tebow a few times.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Budapest, Hungary. My grandmother was born in Hungary and I would love to learn about my heritage a little more.
- Name: Jackie Ibarra
- Age: 27
- Hometown: Las Vegas, NV
- Relationship Status: Single
- Current occupation: Professional Dancer
- Describe what you do: I am a trained dancer who has performed for numerous shows and productions in Las Vegas, music artists and celebrities, and professional sports teams.
- 3 words to describe you: Passionate, positive and adventurous.
- Favorite hobbies: Dancing, working out, cooking and traveling.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Other than being on The Amazing Race, when I was 18 years old, I headed out to Miami and auditioned to become a Miami Heat Dancer. Went up against about 300 women for a spot on the team and I made it!
- What scares you most about traveling? Language barriers.
- What excites you most about traveling? New experiences! You really learn so much when you travel. I also love food so trying new cuisine is always exciting!
- How many serious relationships have you been in? I have been in 3 serious relationships. All pretty much ended due to wrong timing. But either way, I still haven't found a man who is able to keep up with me and share my same passions and future goals.
- What are your deal breakers in a relationship? Deal breakers for me would be a man who does not want marriage or children, who is disrespectful or dishonest, or who does not take care of their appearance and body. Also, if they smoke cigarettes, stay away from me.
- What are the top 3 qualities you are looking for in a mate? I am looking for a respectful gentleman who is passionate, motivated and confident, with a good sense of humor. Being attractive with a great body doesn't hurt either!
- What are 3 turn offs or pet peeves in a mate? Someone who is rude and disrespectful, someone who lacks passion and confidence, and a bad kisser!
- Who is your celebrity crush? Ryan Reynolds, Channing Tatum and Paul Walker.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Kim Kardashian and Nicole Scherzinger.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Australia! I love the beach and have heard so many great things about the country. I also have a few Australian friends and they are the coolest!
The Amazing Race 26
|Jeff & Jackie's Race History|
|1||1||United States → Japan||Syncing Steps / Samurai Sake||No Roadblock||2 of 11|
|2||2||Japan||Share / Chair||Jeff||6 of 10|
|3||3||Japan → Thailand||Ski / Tree||No Roadblock||8 of 9|
|4||4||Thailand||Water / Wheel||Jeff||5 of 9|
|5||5||Thailand → Germany||Stein / Stack||Jackie||3 of 8|
|6||6||Germany → France → Monaco → France||Don't Slack Off / Win By a Nose||Jackie||7 of 7|
- Jackie & Jeff competed on Big Brother 17, revealed on Night 2 as the mystery 15th and 16th Houseguests. Jeff was the 3rd Houseguest evicted, by a vote of 7-4, and finished in 14th place (retroactively reduced to 15th when Julia Nolan entered the house). Jackie was the 8th Houseguest evicted in a 6-1 vote and finished in 10th and was the second member of the jury.
- Along with Bergen & Kurt, Hayley & Blair, Jelani & Jenny, and Laura & Tyler, Jeff & Jackie are the second through sixth teams to race without a pre-existing relationship (after Mark & Mallory of All-Stars (2014)).
- Jackie used to be a dancer for the Miami Heat NBA basketball team.
- Jeff & Jackie were the last blind dating team eliminated.
- Jeff & Jackie became the first Amazing Race contestants to later compete on Big Brother. They are the second team to compete on a CBS Reality Show after doing the Amazing Race. The first being Natalie & Nadiya, who competed on Survivor: San Juan del Sur.
- Jackie's Facebook: /jackie.i.ibarra
- Jackie's Instagram: /jackiexibarra
- Jackie's Twitter: @JackiexIsabel
- Jeff's Instagram: /jdweldon
- Jeff's Twitter: @JeffWeldon21
|The Amazing Race 26 Teams|