|Jason & Amy|
|Members|| Jason Case|
|Age|| 33 (Jason)|
|Hometown|| Attleboro, MA (Jason)|
Providence, RI (Amy)
|Occupation|| Owner of a snowplow company (Jason)|
Social Media Manager (Amy)
Jason Case and Amy Diaz are a Dating team on the 23rd season of The Amazing Race.
- Age: 33
- Hometown: Attleboro, Mass.
- Connection to your teammate: Dating
- Current occupation: Owner of a snowplow company
- Describe what you do: As President of Case Snow Management, Inc., my responsibility is to develop our company's growth in the snow and ice industry to service the Northeast Region. My job is to lead a team of professionals, establish our mission and execute our goals.
- 3 words to describe you: Competitive, entrepreneurial and positive.
- Favorite hobbies: Golf, traveling and scuba diving.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? It’s a tossup between winning my high school basketball state championship and starting a successful company.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? George Clooney
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Eva Longoria
- What scares you most about traveling? The instability of people today, terrorism and cultural and religious war.
- What excites you most about traveling? Exploring new parts of the world and living in different cultures. Life can be very rewarding after seeing new things.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Amy and I have strong personalities. Our biggest challenge will be communicating without bickering. Sometimes Amy can be harsh and have a little attitude. This race will test our ability to work together as a team. It will either be successful or tragic.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: She is on her cell phone 24/7. I like technology but Amy allows social media to run her life.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? That’s a tough question. I find European history fascinating, but I also like to relax on a tropical beach. I’m not sure.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? This race will challenge our relationship. I’m ready to be married but need to know we can endure anything together. I feel this race will make or break our relationship.
- Age: 29
- Hometown: Providence, Rhode Island
- Connection to your teammate: Girlfriend
- Current occupation: Social Media Manager
- Describe what you do: I create and maintain business profiles accounts on social media networks.
- 3 words to describe you: Zealous, feisty and adventurous.
- Favorite hobbies: I love traveling, photography, yoga, food and wine tasting, cooking and baking.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Completing two Master degrees by the time I was 22 years old. I am also incredibly proud of my involvement with non-profit organizations and causes. Most recently, I was a nominee for the Man & Woman of the Year Award of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Eva Longoria – I hear it all the time.
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? A young Republican! A.k.a. future Senator or Governor of Massachusetts.
- What scares you most about traveling? Getting kidnapped. I don’t want to be taken.
- What excites you most about traveling? Trying new foods and meeting locals.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: I have a habit of suppressing my feelings, and that coupled with my short fuse, BEWARE! This race is all about communicating effectively (and quickly!) which could become an issue when Jay and I are faced with challenging situations.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: I really dislike that he has a tendency to think I am being negative when I am NOT... EVER! I am a "cup half full" type of gal!
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would love to go to Egypt. Since I was a little girl I’ve been fascinated by the culture and its history. It’s also my Father’s favorite place in the world!
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I love Jay and I believe he’s the one I am meant to spend the rest of my life with. Unfortunately, it seems like our “great times” mostly occur when we are on vacation and away from our everyday lives. I hope TAR will open his eyes and he will realize that we, as a couple, can endure and make it through anything.
- Leg 1: 8th
- Leg 2: 5th
- Leg 3: 2nd
- Leg 4: 2nd
- Leg 5: 2nd
- Leg 6: 5th
- Leg 7: 2nd
- Leg 8: 2nd
- Leg 9: 3rd
- Leg 10: 1st
- Leg 11: 2nd
- Leg 12: 1st
- Winner's Interview
- When waiting for flight from Chile to Portugal, Amy filled in as travel agent and passed a call to Chester & Ephraim and Brandon & Adam
- Pursued the Fast Forward, available during the sixth leg, which involved a 150m bungee jump from Donauturm, Vienna's tallest tower. However, due to unsafe weather conditions at the time, they were told they would need to wait for it to improve before they could perform it. Jason & Amy ultimately chose not to attempt it and resumed the normal route with the rest of the teams.
- Had their taxi taken by Tim & Marie on the same leg as the Fast Forward attempt since their taxi driver took their belongings out, signifying the availability of the cab, which also lead to a confrontation at the pit stop.
- Amy helping Nicole at the Ankung Roadblock and Japan Roadblock.
- Alliance with Nicole & Travis and rivals with Tim & Marie and Leo & Jamal.
- Second team to come in 2nd place for six times after Richard & Richard from Asia Season 4.
- Second most legs to be in 2nd place with six times. (Tied with Richard & Richard. Most legs been Adrian & Collin with seven times)
- Third team to be in 2nd three times in a row (after Adrian & Collin from Asia Season 2, Steve & Allie from Season 16)
- Only dating team.
- Only team in the final three who didn't make the first plane to Chile.
- Amy Diaz won Miss Rhode Island 2008, and represented the United States in Miss Earth 2009.
- Jason and Amy got engaged on August 8, 2014, with a wedding planned for April 2015.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/AmyDiaz/status/497790110600278018/photo/1
- ↑ http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20302134_20869974,00.html?hootPostID=c9e0d00d8be218c0751fa54c4d6d0647#30246750
- Jason & Amy's Twitter: @JasonCase_
- Jason & Amy's Twitter: @AmyDiaz
- Jason & Amy's Facebook: /RealAmyDiaz
|The Amazing Race Season Index|
US (1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · 25 · 26)
|The Amazing Race 23 Teams|