|Jason & Amy|
|Members|| Jason Case|
|Birth Dates||August 6, 1984 (Amy)|
|Hometown|| Attleboro, Massachusetts (Jason)|
Providence, Rhode Island (Amy)
|Occupation|| Owner of a snowplow company (Jason)|
Social Media Manager (Amy)
|Roadblock Count|| Jason: 6|
|Countries raced|| |
Retrieved from CBS.com
- Age: 33
- Hometown: Attleboro, Mass.
- Connection to your teammate: Dating
- Current occupation: Owner of a snowplow company
- Describe what you do: As President of Case Snow Management, Inc., my responsibility is to develop our company's growth in the snow and ice industry to service the Northeast Region. My job is to lead a team of professionals, establish our mission and execute our goals.
- 3 words to describe you: Competitive, entrepreneurial and positive.
- Favorite hobbies: Golf, traveling and scuba diving.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? It's a tossup between winning my high school basketball state championship and starting a successful company.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? George Clooney
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Eva Longoria
- What scares you most about traveling? The instability of people today, terrorism and cultural and religious war.
- What excites you most about traveling? Exploring new parts of the world and living in different cultures. Life can be very rewarding after seeing new things.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Amy and I have strong personalities. Our biggest challenge will be communicating without bickering. Sometimes Amy can be harsh and have a little attitude. This race will test our ability to work together as a team. It will either be successful or tragic.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: She is on her cell phone 24/7. I like technology but Amy allows social media to run her life.
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? That's a tough question. I find European history fascinating, but I also like to relax on a tropical beach. I'm not sure.
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? This race will challenge our relationship. I'm ready to be married but need to know we can endure anything together. I feel this race will make or break our relationship.
- Age: 29
- Hometown: Providence, Rhode Island
- Connection to your teammate: Girlfriend
- Current occupation: Social Media Manager
- Describe what you do: I create and maintain business profiles accounts on social media networks.
- 3 words to describe you: Zealous, feisty and adventurous.
- Favorite hobbies: I love traveling, photography, yoga, food and wine tasting, cooking and baking.
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Completing two Master degrees by the time I was 22 years old. I am also incredibly proud of my involvement with non-profit organizations and causes. Most recently, I was a nominee for the Man & Woman of the Year Award of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- What famous person reminds you of yourself? Eva Longoria – I hear it all the time.
- What famous person reminds you of your teammate? A young Republican! A.k.a. future Senator or Governor of Massachusetts.
- What scares you most about traveling? Getting kidnapped. I don't want to be taken.
- What excites you most about traveling? Trying new foods and meeting locals.
- Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: I have a habit of suppressing my feelings, and that coupled with my short fuse, BEWARE! This race is all about communicating effectively (and quickly!) which could become an issue when Jay and I are faced with challenging situations.
- Pet peeve about your teammate: I really dislike that he has a tendency to think I am being negative when I am NOT... EVER! I am a "cup half full" type of gal!
- What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I would love to go to Egypt. Since I was a little girl I've been fascinated by the culture and its history. It's also my Father's favorite place in the world!
- What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I love Jay and I believe he's the one I am meant to spend the rest of my life with. Unfortunately, it seems like our "great times" mostly occur when we are on vacation and away from our everyday lives. I hope TAR will open his eyes and he will realize that we, as a couple, can endure and make it through anything.
|Jason & Amy's Race History|
|Episode||Leg||Destination(s)|| Detour Choice|
|1||1||United States → Chile||No Detour||Amy||8 of 11|||
|2||2||Chile||Brining / Mining||Amy||5 of 10|
|3||3||Chile → Portugal||Tiles / Miles||Jason||2 of 9|
|4||4||Portugal → Norway||Hang Your Heads / Hammer of the Cods||Jason||2 of 8|
|5||5||Norway → Poland||Pose / Polka||Amy||2 of 8|
|6||6||Poland → Austria||Light Brigade / Masquerade||Amy||5 of 7|
|7||7||Austria → United Arab Emirates||Sort It Out / Sew It Up||Jason||2 of 6|
|8||8||United Arab Emirates||Wedding Guests / Beauty Contest||Jason||2 of 6|
|9||9||United Arab Emirates → Indonesia||For the Elephants / For the Birds||Amy||3 of 5|
|10||10||Indonesia||Paint Your Partner / Turn Over a New Leaf||Jason||1 of 4|
|11||11||Indonesia → Japan||Knock It Down / Call It Up||Amy||2 of 4|
|12||Japan → United States||No Detour||Amy||1 of 3|
- Jason and Amy got engaged on August 8, 2014, and married in April 2015.
- On April 23, 2016, Amy gave birth to a baby daughter, named Mya.
- The couple has also confirmed they are expecting another baby due in January 2018.
- Amy's Wikipedia page: Amy Diaz
- Joyce Eng at TV Guide Online (12/09/2013): "We're Still Speechless"
- Gina Scarpa at Reality Wanted (12/09/2013): "The Amazing Race 23: Exclusive Interview with Winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz"
- Elizabeth Kwiatkowski at Reality TV World (12/09/2013): "The Amazing Race winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk" [Parts 1 & 2]
- Elimination Interviews at CBS.com (12/10/2013): "Winner's Interview: Jason and Amy"
- Sheri Block at CTV.ca (12/12/2013): "Amazing Race winners Jason and Amy always knew they could take home the million dollars"
- Daniel Fienberg at HitFix.com (12/13/2013): "This season's champs talk alliances, second place finishes and more"
- Rob Cesternino & Jessica Liese at RHAP (03/03/2014): "TAR 23 Winners Jason & Amy Recap Amazing Race 24 Ep #2"
- James Wellington, Jessica Caroll & Justin Nichols on AfterBuzz TV (04/01/2014): "The Amazing Race After Show with Amy Diaz & Jason Case, Season 24 Episode 6"
Social Media Profiles
- Jason's Facebook: /jason.case.129
- Jason's Twitter: @JasonCase_
- Amy's Facebook: /RealAmyDiaz
- Amy's Twitter: @AmyDiaz
- Amy's YouTube Channel: /UC4rQ-yJqBy157PKI6GqTqDQ
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/cast/214747/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/AmyDiaz/status/497790110600278018/photo/1
- ↑ http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20302134_20869974,00.html?hootPostID=c9e0d00d8be218c0751fa54c4d6d0647#30246750
- ↑ http://www.people.com/article/amazing-race-wedding-jason-case-amy-diaz-album
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8Y2m8Q9wLE
|The Amazing Race 23 Teams|