|Jamie & Pierre|
|Birth Dates:|| May 26, 1966 (Jamie)|
October 4, 1974 (Pierre)
|Hometown:|| Airdrie, Alberta (Jamie)|
Innisfail, Alberta (Pierre)
|Occupation:|| HR Advisor—Talent Management (Jamie)|
GM Creditor Insurance—Banker (Pierre)
|Roadblock Count:|| Jamie: 2|
Jamie Cumberland and Pierre Cadiuex are a team of Best Friends on The Amazing Race Canada 1.
- Age: 47 (May 26, 1966)
- Hometown: Airdrie, AB
- Connection to Teammate: Best Friend
- Current Occupation: HR Advisor—Talent Management
- Nickname: Grandpa
- Place of Birth: Edmonton, AB
- Couldn't live without: "My smartphone (which I like to call "my precious" after a certain movie villain)"
- Strengths: Wrestling large animals to the dirt, being sneaky, technology, physical challenges
- Fears/Phobias: Spiders, directionally challenged, being what Pierre calls "scatter-brained"
- Favourite travel destination: San Francisco
- Age: 38 (Oct 4, 1974)
- Hometown: Innisfail, AB
- Connection to Teammate: Best Friends
- Current Occupation: GM Creditor Insurance—Banker
- Nickname: Percy as in "persnickety"
- Place of Birth: Lac La Biche, AB
- Couldn't live without: "A good gin and tonic on a Friday afternoon."
- Good luck charm: "I carry pictures of my two boys, they have already made me lucky."
- Strengths: Organization, making new friends, managing money, operating heavy farm *equipment, mental challenges
- Fears/Phobias: Heights, water
- Favourite travel destination: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, I go every year for 2–3 weeks
Jamie and Pierre, known as "The Cowboys" are best friends who met through the Alberta Rockies Gay Rodeo Association fundraiser dance 15 years ago. When Jamie first saw the call for applicants for THE AMAZING RACE CANADA he immediately called Pierre and said, "Girl! Clutch your pearls, we can finally apply for THE AMAZING RACE!" Pierre screamed "I'm in!" and the rest is history.
Jamie considers himself the level-headed brawn, while Pierre considers himself the somewhat opinionated brains of the team. As this isn't their first rodeo, Jamie and Pierre look to take down the competition the way they do livestock!
Both men are looking forward to seeing parts of Canada they've never experienced. Jamie hopes The Race involves the unique landscape and culture of Newfoundland, while Pierre hopes to see Ottawa and the rich history of our nation's capital.
Motto: "We are ready to represent our towns, represent our province, and represent our tribe."
How will they plan to win The Race: Ask everyone in sight for help and read the clues extra carefully.
Number one roadblock as team: The language barrier of French Canada and being too friendly and generous with information to other teams.
The Amazing Race Canada 1
|Jamie & Pierre's Race History|
|1||1||Ontario → British Columbia||No Detour||Jamie||8 of 9|||
|2||2||British Columbia||Draw It / Dance It||Jamie||8 of 8|
- Jamie & Pierre's Twitter: @cowboysTARC
|The Amazing Race Canada 1 Teams|