|"It's Like Ducks In the Forest"|
|Episode Number||3/11 (049)|
|First Broadcast||July 18, 2017|
|Previous||"You've Got to Leave My Hose Alone Dude"|
|Next||"This Is a Butt Workout"|
It's Like Ducks In the Forest is the third episode of The Amazing Race Canada 5.
8 teams travel from Fort McMurray, Alberta to Castlegar and Nelson in southeast British Columbia.
First Place • Eliminated • Last placer in Non-Elimination Leg • Saved from elimination by the Salvage Pass or The Save • Season winner • Season 2nd place • Season 3rd place • ► Used the Fast Forward• ϵ Used the Express Pass
• ⊂ User of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⊃ Recipient of the first Double U-Turn slot • ⋐ User of the second Double U-Turn slot • ⋑ Recipient of the second Double U-Turn slot • ~ Team that lost the Double Battle and received a penalty
- First time that two Express Passes were used on the same leg on an English-speaking version of The Amazing Race.
- The title is said by Korey at the Throw It Detour, in a reference to the famous pottery scene from the movie Ghost.
- TV, eh? (07/18/2017): "Teamwork and Express Passes in Small-Town B.C."
- Debra Yeo at Toronto Star (07/19/2017): "Use it or lose it"
|The Amazing Race Canada 5 Episode List|
"Who Wants to Be the Python?" · "You've Got to Leave My Hose Alone Dude" · "It's Like Ducks In the Forest" · "This Is a Butt Workout" · "This Is a Real Cat and Mouse Chase" · "We Just Saw Johnny Mustard" · "Break Time For Korey" · "Can I See Your Kuna?" · · ·