|Hussein & Natasha|
|Teammates|| Hussein Baron S.|
Hussein Baron S. and Natasha Sutadisastra are a Father/Daughter team on the 4th season of The Amazing Race Asia.
- Age: 53
- Hometown: Indonesia
- Occupation: Educator
- Age: 24
- Hometown: Indonesia
- Occupation: Legal administrator
Even before the race has begun, Natasha and Hussein have already broken a new TARA record, by being the first father-daughter team in the show’s history!
Natasha is without doubt, the quintessential daddy’s girl. The affection between the two is palpable, for Hussein practically beams with pride when he talks about his daughter, who was recently crowned Miss South Jakarta 2007.
Having resided in the US, China and Canada for a number of years and toured much of Asia, Africa and Europe, Hussein is as seasoned a traveler as they come. Despite her youth, Natasha is catching up fast with her dad in clocking global adventures. As avid fans of the show, the globe-trotters have been hard at work, poring over every detail of all three seasons of TARA, as well as the US version, while building up their fitness at the same time.
They have always treasured spending quality time with each other; in fact, Natasha introduced him to Facebook and even clubs with Dad! For Hussein, the race is one of the very last opportunities for them to hang out together, before Natasha gets married. Aww.
- Leg 1: 9th
- Leg 2: 9th (4-hour penalty)
- Leg 3: 2nd
- Leg 4: 5th
- Leg 5: 7th
- Leg 6: 2nd
- Failed to kick the ball through the goal post in 10 attempts and received a 10-minute penalty.
- Leg 7: 6th (4-hour penalty, virtual pit stop)
- Leg 8: 5th
- Leg 9: 2nd
- Leg 10: 1st
- Leg 11: 3rd (4-hour penalty)
- Due to Acrophobia, Hussein struggled to do the Roadblocks in legs 7 (which involved a flying trapeeze in Australia) and 11, the final leg (which involved a tightrope walk from tower 1 and tower 2 of the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore), and took a four-hour penalty leading them both to last place. But luckily, leg 7 was a virtual pit stop which asked them to keep racing and leg 11 was the final leg so ended up in 3rd place.
- Gave up on the most amount of Roadblocks, 3.
- First final three team to give up 2 Roadblocks.
- Third parent/child team to make it to the final three (after Ronald & Christina and Margie & Luke).
- First team to be penalized on the final leg.
- First father/daughter team.
- First parent/child team to reach the final three.
- Highest average placing male/female team, 4.5
- Lowest average placing team in the final three, 4.5
- Oldest team, 38.5
- Oldest team in the final three, 38.5
- Last male/female team standing.
|The Amazing Race Season Index|
US (1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22)
|The Amazing Race Asia 4 Teams|
|Ethan & Khairie · Hussein & Natasha · Ivan & Hilda · Jess & Lani · Manas & Sahil · Michelle & Claire · Richard & Richard · Sunaina & Dimple · Wendy & Alan · Yani & Nadine|