|Hayden & Aaron|
|Members|| Hayden Kristianson|
|Birth Dates|| March 8, 1979 (Hayden)
March 14, 1979 (Aaron)
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California|
Hayden Kristianson and Aaron Crumbaugh are a team of Dating Actors on the 6th season of The Amazing Race.
Hayden & Aaron live together in Los Angeles, California. About eight months ago, they saw each other for the first time at a Mexican restaurant. They describe this encounter as fate and love at first sight. Aaron chased Hayden down in the parking lot in hopes of not leaving without asking for a date. Their first date was the next day, and they have been inseparable ever since.
Although they have known each other for only a few months, they feel like they are soulmates and share a lot in common, such as competitiveness, athleticism, sensitivity and, most importantly, closeness with their respective families. However, their personalities differ, as Hayden is more direct and loud while Aaron is more laid back.
They both come from athletic backgrounds. Hayden received a track scholarship to the University of New Mexico, and Aaron was All-American for volleyball at Michigan State University. Their natural ambition and competitiveness is not only their primary reason for going on the Race, it is one of the reasons they think that they are going to win.
Hayden & Aaron are both models and are trying to pursue acting careers in Los Angeles. They feel that THE AMAZING RACE will bring them closer together as a couple and maybe help take their relationship to the next level.
The Amazing Race 6Edit
|Hayden & Aaron's Race History|
|1||1||United States → Iceland||Ice Climb / Ice Search||No Roadblock||1 of 11|
|2||2||Iceland → Norway||Endurance / Accuracy||Aaron||4 of 10|
|3||3||Norway → Sweden||Count It / Build It||Aaron||1 of 9|
|4||4||Sweden → Senegal||Stack 'Em Up / Pull 'Em Out||Hayden||4 of 8|
|5||5||Senegal → Germany||Beers / Brats||Hayden||3 of 8|
|6||6||Germany → Hungary||Catapult Crash / Cannonball Run||Hayden||4 of 7|||
|8||Swim / Paddle||Aaron||4 of 7|
|9||7||Hungary → France||Climb Up / Fly Behind||Aaron||6 of 6|
|10||8||France → Ethiopia||Raise the Roof / Mud the Hut||Hayden||1 of 6|
|11||9||Ethiopia → Sri Lanka||Tree Trunks / Elephant Trunks||Aaron||2 of 5|
|12||10||Sir Lanka → China||Bricks / Ice||Aaron||1 of 4|
|13||11||China||Spray / Scroll||Hayden||4 of 4|||
1: Leg 6 was double-length, with two Detours and two Roadblocks, shown over two episodes. The placements listed in the first column reflect the order teams arrived at the leg's halfway point.
2: Hayden & Aaron initially arrived 3rd, just ahead of Adam & Rebecca, but were issued a 4-hour penalty for quitting the Roadblock. Both Rebecca and Hayden almost had to quit the Roadblock because the last gondola down the mountain was about to leave; however, at the time Rebecca opened her lock and successfully completed the Roadblock, they checked in during the penalty time, thereby dropping Hayden & Aaron to last place; which resulted in their elimination.
- Aaron was the first person to ever propose (to which Hayden accepted) during the race.
- Aaron and Hayden got married on April 2007, with fellow racer Kristy Jensen serving as one of the bridesmaids and couple, Kris &Jon also present. 
- They currently have two children, Kaiya Rachel and Cash. Kaiya survived from a birth defect.
- Aaron is now a chef in Wagyu Wagon. He competed in Cutthroat Kitchen and finished 2nd.
- Ethan Alter at TV Guide Online (02/18/2005): "Race Duo Swears Off 'Baby' Talk"
- Chris Book & Colleen Harris at Reality Reel Media (02/22/2005): "Interview with Hayden and Aaron from The Amazing Race 6"
- Unknown Source (February 2005): "Interview with Hayden & Aaron"
- Carrie at Reality Shack (Spring 2005): "Interview with Hayden Kristianson from The Amazing Race 6"
- Aaron's Facebook: /aaron.crumbaugh
- Aaron's Twitter: @thewagyuwagon
- ↑ http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/race-couple-hayden-kristianson-and-aaron-crumbaugh-get-married-5124.php
|The Amazing Race 6 Teams|