|Description||An additional task that a team has to perform if they come in last on a non-elimination leg|
|Versions Used||The Amazing Race Norge|
|Appearance(s)||The Amazing Race Norge 1 - 2|
The Handicap (Handikap in Norwegian) is the penalty for coming in last on a Non-Elimination Leg in The Amazing Race Norge. A specific task on the next leg will be made more difficult for the team that was handicapped.
This is similar in function to the Speed Bump in other versions in which teams have to perform an additional task that no other teams have to perform.
- Martha & Elise arrived last in the 1st leg. In the 2nd leg, they were required to make 75 dung cakes rather than 50 and stack 300 dried dung cakes rather than 200. They arrived 8th and survived.
- Bjarne & Vilde arrived last in the 4th leg. In the 5th leg, they were required to solve a six-piece Tower of Hanoi puzzle instead of a five-piece puzzle. They arrived last and were eliminated.
- Tor Einar & Cathrine arrived last in 7th leg. In the 8th leg, they had to take a different path to the Pitstop and retrieve a stuffed koala attached to a metal pole by the host. They arrived last and were eliminated.
- Kari & Bjørn arrived last in the 9th leg. In the 10th leg, they had to do both sides of the detour. They arrived last, but were not eliminated by virtue of a second Non-Elimination Leg. In the 11th leg, they were required to bring two lit candles to the Pitstop rather than one. They quit the task, being eliminated without the 4-hour penalty being issued.
- Vinh & Terje arrived last in the 4th leg. In the 5th leg, they would not only have to memorize the symbols of the astrological signs of the Zodiac, but they also needed to memorize the symbols and their correct sequencing. They arrived 7th and survived.
- Lill & Stian arrived last in the 5th leg. In the 6th leg, they would have to eat two piure instead of one. They arrived 5th and survived. They arrived last again in the 8th leg. In the 9th leg, they had to sell twice the amount of croissants and earn twice the amount of money. They arrived in last and were eliminated.
- Cecilie & Camilla arrived last in the 10th leg. In the 11th leg, they would have to find 15 pictured tiles rather than 10. They arrived 3rd and survived.
|Clues & Other Route Markers|