|Description||An additional task that a team has to perform if they come in last on a non-elimination leg|
|Versions Used||The Amazing Race Norge|
|Appearance(s)||The Amazing Race Norge 1 - 2|
The Handicap (Handikap in Norwegian) is the penalty for coming in last on a Non-Elimination leg in The Amazing Race Norge. A specific task on the next leg will be made more difficult for the team that was handicapped.
This is similar in function to the Speed Bump in other versions in which teams have to perform an additional task that no other teams have to perform.
- In leg 2, Martha & Elise were required to make 75 dung cakes rather than 50 and stack 300 dried dung cakes rather than 200.
- In leg 5, Bjarne & Vilde were required to solve a six-piece Tower of Hanoi puzzle instead of a five-piece puzzle.
- In leg 8, Tor Einar & Cathrine had to take a different path to the Pitstop and retrieve a stuffed koala attached to a metal pole by the host.
- In leg 10, Kari & Bjørn had to do both sides of the detour.
- In leg 11, Kari & Bjørn were required to bring two lit candles to the Pitstop rather than one.
|Clues & Other Route Markers|